Official Max Stats Guide

Yannv

4 minutes ago, yanvbraz said:

I forgot to say that I kept it as 54 dex because this way it can be shared with RAcaseal/Centurion/Ability plan. And having room for 1 free material doesn't have much pratical use anyways.

And HUmar mag I already fixed. Thank you.

This plan is also great, but unfortunately I'm not adding it because it doesn't meet the needed standards. It is using V101, which is a unit that sooner or later someone will want to replace with Centurion/Battle. Then you would have to reset the materials of your character to use another build.

It is really similar to the Centurion/Ability plan differing that this one maxes EVP and is close to maxing MST and it isn't flexible for Unit efficiency.

Why would one need to replace when you already have max stats? Throw in a STA and you can say bye bye to annoying Lily's and there megid :3

i recommend to add the adept plan of hunewearl. it does not max atp but since huny uses alot of spirit weps (lind/hundred souls, and others if you want to) i prefer the spirit reduction over the like 20 missing atp :P

49 minutes ago, Night said:

i recommend to add the adept plan of hunewearl. it does not max atp but since huny uses alot of spirit weps (lind/hundred souls, and others if you want to) i prefer the spirit reduction over the like 20 missing atp :P

I think it's more than 20 iirc. Regardless, it was too much for me to justify it being a good plan, which is why I really didn't recommend doing a v101+adept build and instead advocated a cent/arms build. That newman growth needing >60ata to max was just too much to handle. Especially if you want to consider having a secondary mag for mst maxing while still maxing ata (unsealing lames/swordsman lores perhaps), then you can't get anywhere near it on the adept plan.

2 minutes ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

I think it's more than 20 iirc. Regardless, it was too much for me to justify it being a good plan, which is why I really didn't recommend doing a v101+adept build and instead advocated a cent/arms build. That newman growth needing >60ata to max was just too much to handle. Especially if you want to consider having a secondary mag for mst maxing while still maxing ata (unsealing lames/swordsman lores perhaps), then you can't get anywhere near it on the adept plan.

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/tool-box/calculators/max-stats/&c=1&l=200&m10=120&m11=0&m12=0&m13=0&m14=30&m15=0&m16=0&m20=0&m21=117&m22=83&m23=0&i0=-1&i1=39&i2=78&i3=-1&i4=-1&i5=-1

just to let you know. only 18 atp missing for maxing atp ^^ i really prefer the spirit reduction over the atp i mean what does 18 atp mean? :P

I think there are good and bad things about both, i am not sure the 25% in reduction adds up to much more spirit though, I am equally interested in the bonus to resists.

I am finding I enjoy this class much more losing over 100 max atp, not using a stat unit, and having both v801 and v502. I mean you can make most of that up with a sues coat anyway of you choose to use one. I just think optimising your ability to control mobs is way more important than the gained damage. Not to mention hell in ep2 and arrest in ep4 being extremely important. I think cent/arms or adept plan is great if you plan on only playing episode 1.

Truth is if this were any other tech using class would we even consider using a stat unit to max at 200? Hunewearl should just get her stats fixed.

O.o you deleted my v801 plan for fomarl? I'm curious since it didn't require you to swap mags like the other two.

For RAmarl you only need 29 Dex for adept plan and 69 Dex for no unit plan. It will give one more mat each way for those who want to be as efficient as possible. 

Great guide! Nice work!

• Like 1

On 6/15/2016 at 0:28 PM, Fyrewolf5 said:

That 47dex plan was in my plans for ages. I think you mistyped which plan there gets you an extra material, it should be that 47dex plan that has more room.
Also hylian shield does give 20 mst just like red ring, but there are many other shields besides those still; for example, resta merge can be very nice especially on a fomar, so that's why it's nice to max mst without counting rr's or hylian's 20mst.

Or u can just turn the RR into a Halo ring lol

4 hours ago, yanvbraz said:

Hmm, 18 ATP only right? Well, I can add it no problem, But I'll make it clear that it isn't aimed to max ATP, but to favor the use of spirit weapons

Hello Lemon, well, in fact it wasn't "deleted". I noticed that your plan is very similar to this one:

No Units (Reveal hidden contents)

The difference is that in your plan:

• You're counting the V801 bonus, but there were free material slots in your plan to use more 3 Mind Materials. Someone may not want to not use V801 if using level 30 techs, which seems to not benefit much from the use of V801.
  • Mags have 71 DEX, but different stats because you choose to redistribute Mind/Power in mags and materials.

Example:

0/129/71/0 mag ; 215 mind materials
0/0/71/129 mag ; 215 power materials
0/58/71/71 mag ;  71 power materials and 144 mind materials

See? You can swap between mind/power mag stats and materials and it will still max FOmarl. If you look in to your plan, that is exactly what happens.

That's why I removed it.

On bottom of Adept plan I said that 70 DEX because someone may want to share the 0/130/70/0 mag with FOmar Centurion/Mind plan, which uses a 70 dex mag. But I'll add a note about that anyways (for those who want to be as accurate as possible) :P

About the 30 DEX from ADEPT plan it can also be shared with RAcast ADEPT plan, which uses 30 dex. I also added a note about that :)

EDIT: Added more info on some plans; added two new plans on HUnewearl section: ADEPT Plan and C/Arms+C/Mind plan.

Fomar actually also only needs 69dex to max. At the time when I wrote up my plans, I did not have access to Fomar or Ramarl to test whether they get hidden 0.5 ata at level 200, so I simply calculated as if they didn't and put a disclaimer. I have since edited those plans to adjust them.

May as well throw this in here in detail:

Hunewearl No stat unit with Adept or Centurion/arms hybrid plan:

This is what I actually use:

115 power materials

35 luck materials

0/117/83/0 mag with adept gives:

atp: 1308 (1747 with 20 shifta)

mst(with red ring): 915

ata: 209

luck: 100

Some stats are lost using this and you could have 5 extra power materials but I am not convinced this is better. I would prefer to keep my 100 luck regardless of which setup I use. This is pretty much my go to for ep1, since v502 is not so needed here.

0/77/123/0 mag no stat units gives:

atp: 1219 (1634 with 20 shifta)

mst(with red ring): 905

This is also possible if you really think that extra 19 atp and 12 mst is worth it.

0/136/53/11 mag gives:

atp: 1337 (1798 with 20 shifta)

mst(with red ring): 927

But given that 19 atp is not much, and also how much mst you are going to waste because of slow tech speed, or specials you aren't going to be able to use because you aren't using v502. I kind of think adept wins out because you can cast more techs, and generally your best aspect here is support since you are already playing with a sub-optimal unit setup.

Here is a small damage comparison to give you an idea of what you lose by going to a lower atp. The formatting doesn't really carry over very well and I don't think it is worth my time to fix it, from left to right it is min normal, max normal, min hard, max hard, min special, max special, you get the idea. 

20 shifta:

1219:

Enemy Name Location DFP Min N Max N Min H Max H Min S Max S
Pal Rappy Forest 625 202 206 381 389 670 683

1308:

Pal Rappy Forest 625 224 228 423 430 743 756

1337:

Pal Rappy Forest 625 231 235 436 444 766 780

81 shifta:

1219:

Pal Rappy Forest 625 376 382 710 721 1248 1268

1308:

Pal Rappy Forest 625 411 416 776 786 1364 1381

1337:

Pal Rappy Forest 625 422 428 797 808 1401 1420

This is based using a saber but basically it shows the scaling differences topping out at around 160 more damage at max atp on charge/zerk/spirit weapons, when using a 4-way pb chain. Obviously with some of the more powerful weapons this is going to save you no attacks except maybe a small amount on bosses, but that is worth something. I just don't think it is worth it compared to the time lost on unit swapping, or slower techs, or not being able to use specials which can be extremely useful.

• Like 2

Is the Ramarl Adept + Cent / Ability plan definitely correct?

Its coming out 20 ATP under, 6 DFP over, 3.7 ATA over. Is it me, the calc or plan that is off?

45 minutes ago, Tro said:

Is the Ramarl Adept + Cent / Ability plan definitely correct?

Its coming out 20 ATP under, 6 DFP over, 3.7 ATA over. Is it me, the calc or plan that is off?

Are you sure you used the correct mats, and using a 170/30 mag? 

Edited by mudkipzjm