Cyane

On 6/15/2018 at 7:21 AM, Ramirez said:

What's the next show I should watch?

If you haven't seen them, I recommend Hellsing Ultimate and Drifters.

Trigun, FLCL, Gunslinger Girl, Guilty Crown, Kanon, Elfen Lied, Black Bullet, Violet Evergarden just off the top of my head ^^

• Dw 1

Ninja Scrolls was the 1st anime I seen at age 5. Such an anime is recommended for real niggas. Also, much later in life, the anime Nurarihyon no mago became another favorite of mine. Aside from that, One Piece is the most legendary. There is no other anime that makes me cry tears of joy and laugh like One Piece. Not even Dragon Ball which I grew up on. Most other anime are either too serious or too lame.

A few more neat anime:
Claymore
Gungrave
Eureka Seven
Heroic Age
7 Deadly Sins

There are more legendary anime I can't remember at the moment, but those few off the top of my head are very well done.

There are more amazing anime like One Punch Man, Mob Psycho 100 ect. But few are worth recommending.

After over 10 years of me hating on One Piece, I admit that after marathoning One Piece, it is the greatest anime. Dragon Ball is my childhood anime, but One Piece is official as a mf. I highly recommend watching One Piece over any other anime.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Emewn said:

Ninja Scrolls was the 1st anime I seen at age 5. Such an anime is recommended for real niggas.

Ah, another who was exposed to Ninja Scroll at an early age. My older brother had me watch that with him back then and later in a comic shop I saw 3x3 eyes on accident. Now I love seeing blood and body parts flying around. XD

The manliness is with us

Ah, another who was exposed to Ninja Scroll at an early age. My older brother had me watch that with him back then and later in a comic shop I saw 3x3 eyes on accident. Now I love seeing blood and body parts flying around. XD

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

anything by Shirow (GITS...Dominion Tank Police etc)

Ranma

Tenchi

Inuyasha

Girls und Panzer 1-12 Complete (Dual Audio) [BDRip-720p-8bit]

Lodoss War

Sword Art Online

Sword Art Online II (01-24 Complete) [720p][Dual Audio

Vampire Hunter D 1&2

Robot Carnival

Robotech

and these are just starters

• Like 1

Just off the top of my head, these are some of my favorites-- I was briefly in a weird anime trade ring in the mid-2000s. I've seen many, many, many anime. I'm open for recommendations, though. Did I mention that I'm a sucker for Shoujo series? It's a long story. 

1. Aim For the Ace! ( Ace wo Nerae!)* 

2. The Rose of Versailles

3. SDF Macross -- Super Dimension Arc  ( Southern Cross, Mospeada, etc. )

4. Megazone 23

5. Tokimeki Tonight 

6. Science Ninja Team Gatchaman

7. Gunbuster , Gunbuster 2 

8. Bubblegum Crisis

9. Magic Knight Rayearth

10. Neon Genesis

11. Nadia and the Secret of Blue Water

*Aim for the Ace somehow didn't make it over to the USA in popularity, but its been referenced tons in other anime-- The "Brass Rackets" episode of Slayers Next is a huge send-up of the series, and so is the first Gunbuster. 

• 5 weeks later...

Soul Eater and Cardcaptor Sakura.

Also a big fan of Fullmetal Alchemist, Tokyo Ghoul, and Pokemon.

Want to start Sailor Moon and several others like One Piece.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

AnoHana, Boku no Hero Academia, Flying Witch, Hibike Euphonium, Hunter x Hunter, Kaguya Sama wa Kokurasetai, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi San, Overlord, Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho, Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru and Koe no Katachi

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Some of these might have been mentioned, i didnt see everyone's post but i will try to name some i didnt notice

Shiki

Basilisk

Deathnote

Future Diary

Immortal Samurai

Hunter x Hunter

S-cry-ed

Code Geass

Akame ga Kill

Another

Texhnolyze(9 out of 10 of you would not like this one lol)

Notable mentions: Death Parade, Assassination Classroom, Erased

There is more i can't remember

Edited by Lone Ranger

• 8 months later...

Thrillers: Another, Higurashi no naku koro ni, Shiki, Erased, Death note, Kakurenbo-cho

Slice of Life: Great Teacher Onizuka, Miname-Ke, Sayonara Zetsubo Sensei, Aria, Genshiken

Dynasty Warriors: Guin Saga, Kingdom, Utawarerumono, Berserk, Arslan Senki

Mecha: Gundam, Code Geass, Heroic Age, Aldnoah Zero, Evangelion

Emotional: Tegami Bachi, Violet Evergarden, Clannad 1 and 2, Air tv, Kanon, Anohana

Post-apocalyptic: Kabanirei, Attack on Titan, High school of the dead, Blue Gender

Isekai: .hack, Overlord, Kiba, No game no life, Konosuba, re: Zero, Log Horizon, Saga of Tanya the Evil, Now and then here and there, Grimgar, 

Philosophical: Chrome Shelled Reigos, Ergo Proxy, Demon King Daimao, Higashi no Eden, Time of Eve

Battle Royale: Mirai Nikki, Btoom!, Deadman Wonderland, Bokurano

Mainstream battle: Yu-yu Hakusho, Ruroni Kenshin, Parasyte, X tv, Air Gear, The Strongest Disciple, Legend of the Condor Hero

Space Opera: Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Irresponsible Captain Tyler, Captain Harlock, Outlaw Star

Harem: Tenchi Muyo, The world God only knows

Other: Kaiji, Ghost in the Shell, Trigun, Mushishi, Madoka Magica, Jyu-oh-sei, RWBY (I'm counting it as anime for recommendation purposes), Cowboy Beebop, FLCL, Abenobashi, 

Current Season: Dr. Stone, Beastars, Vinland Saga, Ascendance of a Bookworm

There should likely be plenty more to add to this list but I can't remember them all and it's time for me to go workout.