Cyane

The entire Monogatari series is just wonderful. I tried watching Bakemonogatari quite a few times but just couldn't get into it at first. Once I did though, I was hooked and ended up binge watching Bakemonogatari and Nisemonogatari

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Just got this done last Thursday. Going to get shading done on April 1st then add a transmutation cirlce on the inside of my arm and the Lotus symbol from Warframe at the top of my arm. Then hopefully within a couple sessions, get coloring done. Basically, my favorite anime is Trigun and Fullmetal Alchemist is right behind it.

17203140_1213161908730998_5589876121185618322_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

I couldn't help but to notice this, monogatari is great, though I could debate on what my favorite anime are, but a lot of anime I watched I could say are the best.

Ā 

ANIME IS THE LIFE OF A WEEABOO

Re:ZeroĀ Life From A Different Life From Zero. One of my top 3 anime. If you like gore/suspense/fantasy/tragedy/maincharactersthatarenotOP this is the anime for you. Super easy to watch and get into, only 25 episodes so far and its on Crunchyroll.Ā Just came out last year and now I'm anxiously waiting for the release of season 2 >.<

I know these have probably been mentioned but tbh they're the only anime series I've watched apart from like 2 more.

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

Terror in Resonance.Ā 

• Like 1

Anohana has been my favorite anime since it came out. It's really short, and also really sad, but you should totally watch it if you have like 6 hours to kill and nothing better to do!

Spoiler

Fun Auli Fact: This is the only song I've ever covered and actually kept the recording of, I just don't know where it is anymore ._.

Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

I know these have probably been mentioned but tbh they're the only anime series I've watched apart from like 2 more.

Cowboy Bebop

Samurai Champloo

Terror in Resonance.Ā 

You're welcome.

I don't think I could pick my own, I like a lot of shit. Older stuff (Bebop, Trigun, Evangelion) and some newish stuff (Black Lagoon, K-On, Pretty much anything Makoto Shinkai) have all really stuck with me. I'd make a list, but I'm sure not that many people, if any care.

33 minutes ago, McLaughlin86 said:

You're welcome.

I don't think I could pick my own, I like a lot of shit. Older stuff (Bebop, Trigun, Evangelion) and some newish stuff (Black Lagoon, K-On, Pretty much anything Makoto Shinkai) have all really stuck with me. I'd make a list, but I'm sure not that many people, if any care.

I agree with Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. Can't speak for the others you mentioned.

18 minutes ago, CFlo said:

I agree with Cowboy Bebop and Trigun. Can't speak for the others you mentioned.

If you like those, you'll dig Black Lagoon no doubt.

Just now, McLaughlin86 said:

If you like those, you'll dig Black Lagoon no doubt.

Dude you know I have watched that too and yes I did like it. Have you ever seen Wolf's Rain? That is an emotional trip.

On 5/11/2017 at 2:13 PM, SelahIsASpot said:

Ā 

I only watch animes with captivating plots.

IMG_0391.JPG

Ā 

ULXUQQd.gif

• Like 2