9-8: The Final Cycle - Kondrieu Question

Tera

Hello Everyone. This is my first time making a topic. I do hope this is the right area! :onion-head74:

I played through Government Quest 9-8: The Final Cycle on Ultimate Mode. Kondrieu appeared at the end. I defeated him. (This was my first time fighting against any episode 4 boss.)

The problem is, I don't think he dropped any item. Not even Meseta or a Saber. So my question is, if Kondrieu drops an item, where does he drop it? And is it possible that he drops nothing at all? After I beat Kondrieu, the only items that I found were inside boxes around that giant green egg thing.

(I'm bluefull if it matters. So I had a 50% chance of getting a Siren Glass Hammer.)

I watched videos of other people beating him, and sometimes Kondrieu crashes through stone walls opening up a few small new areas. Kondrieu never did that for me. I stayed by the glowing egg in the center the entire fight, and so did he.

So I guess I was afraid that the drop was somewhere I couldn't get to or something. If someone could offer me any info, that'd be great!

Iirc... there is a bug where if you take too much time in the fight... it just disappear... but you said you got boxes around the egg.. so you did defeat him... but weird he didn't go to the walls... it always do after you break the 4 crystals at the back (after killing a colored spinner)...

Soly, I did take quite a long time to beat him, so maybe that messed up his wall smashing. Another part that I saw in a video, was Kondrieu shooting a lazer beam out of his mouth. He never did anything like that during my fight. It just seemed like he had 1 stage, where he circled the rock egg continuously, occasionally getting stunned so I could attack him directly. That was it.

I think I'll level a bit before I try again, so I can beat him faster next time.

if he didn't drop any item at all, it may be you had just lost connection to the server but hadn't been kicked out yet, or something similar. Bosses will always drop at least a white saber if they didn't drop their rare item or some random common item (due to another bug).

• Like 1