Manga of the Day, 03-07-2015

Akira_Mado

Ajin

People that cannot die have been discovered, they are called Ajin. If they die, they come back to life, and any body part damaged or destroyed before death regenerates. Very few exist in the world. These creatures are not considered humans, but monsters, and are hunted and experimented on by the government. It is said that anyone could be an Ajin, as you don't really find out until the first time they die.
This story follows the now-hectic life of a high-school student, after he manages to walk away from a traffic accident that should have killed him, and at the same time leaves him on the run from the government and everyone else looking for a quick payday for turning him in.

http://mangasee.co/manga/?series=Ajin&chapter=0&index=1

ajin-cover-2_zpscdwtxfd0.jpg

• Like 3

Bruh chill

Bruh, you chill. I'm just minding my own business writing a thread here, what the fuck are you doing??? Not interested? Then don't come here, no one forced you.

Edited by Akira_Mado
  • Like 1

Yeah but you made two threads why not just use the other one

I can make as many damn threads as I please, not to mention, the first thread was a s-y-n-o-p-s-i-s, outlining what Manga of the Day would be, unlike this thread which is an actual entry about This. Manga. Only. --- was that slow enough for you?

For each Manga of the Day, there will be a new, separate thread, so get used to it.

Edited by Akira_Mado

u.u ...just stop it wilson (he is suspended for 3 days now) ... i personally don't read or like manga as it is... just anime (don't start an argument over manga/anime :wacko:) but i think this and the first topic regarding to what he was going to do are fine to me... and i actually encourage you, akira, to keep doing them... i might, one day, begin with this :P ... but yeah for now... please everybody keep it cool.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Thank you, Soly, this topic got WAY out of line and was no longer about the discussion of the topic, Ajin. I hope we can get back to that if there are some people who want to discuss it, and that crap like this doesn't happen again in subsequent Manga of the Day threads.

I have a couple more ideas about what to post tomorrow, but the day isn't over yet, so you'll need to wait until then.

Edited by Akira_Mado

Out of curiosity, why did you choose Ajin as your first Manga of the day?

Hmm, well, no particular reason. I discovered it just yesterday too, and it seemed a little obscure, so I thought it might be a good choice since this is supposed to be about discovery. I will probably also be posting about others that I know close to nothing about. I was thinking "what would be interesting to people who are new to manga, and people who have already been reading manga for a while?" As such, you probably won't ever see any entries about Bleach, Fairy Tail, etc. given their already established popularity. I am kind of trying to introduce people to manga they might have missed, although that doesn't mean all of it will be obscure.

So that's kind of it, no real significance. I'm really only doing what I felt like doing and will continue doing what I feel is interesting.

Edited by Akira_Mado