Changing character slots

I'm sure many of you have seen this video Chuk made

This seems extremely useful especially during events when you're encouraged to use multiple section IDs (different account). I'd definitely donate to see this come through. I don't have multiple copies of rare items like excaliber like some people do, and I don't have easy access to multiple computers so using characters on other accounts can be a pain >.<
  • Like 3

You don't need multiple computers to dual client, you just need different accounts and have windows UAC turned off or to 2nd lowest setting so it doesn't dim the screen and make pso crash. A lot of people don't have multiple copies of rare items and just transfer them around a lot between accounts.

• Like 2

Wow thanks a lot Cyane and Fyrewolf5!

• 3 years later...

i am wondering if this is still a possibility to keep some of my hours and arrange things with some of my friends in real life. could look at donations making this a probable thing. since it would desentivise selling accounts for big money. although just out of curiosity "how illegal is this"Ā 

iirc this was discontinued due to security risks.

Why are you and your friends sharing an account?Ā  It's super easy to make new accounts, and then you don't run the risk of losing everything if something goes wrong.

That's a shame...Ā  I had wondered what had become of this, it's too bad this concept has serious security issues.

Getting another account is easy, but it's still a pain to swap accounts, at least dual log-in is one way to deal with it.

Edited by Trigunman

• 1 year later...