Playing offline

Hi everybody. New user here.

I've been playing Phantasy Star games for over 20 years and have logged thousands of hours on Dreamcast & Gamecube, but playing on PC is a new experience.

I have a couple of problems though and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Even though my userID works fine to log into the game, it doesn't work on your website, so I've had to log in here with Facebook instead.

Also, no matter which of the six .exes I choose in the installation folder, I cannot load the game offline.

Thank you very much for your time.

Keith.

You can't load the game offline because everything is stored on the server I guess, that way you can't hack/cheat.

I think.

• Like 1

Yes, as Isai said, this game (this as the whole server) can't be run offline... because the reason Isai told you about everything being stored on the server... the only way i see to play offline would be to run a server in your own PC, if you wish to do that, there is information on http://www.pioneer2.net/(one of the rules of the forum is to not ask how to set your own server :wacko: ) but just leaving that info around if you find it useful.

• Like 1

To answer the other question... using forums is a separate registration (to the user ID you use in-game) so that's why you can't access it using your in-game details.

Hope you enjoy your adventures on Ultima ~

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...