AS for Huneys

Huneys cannot withstand the horrific recoil of it's powerful awesomeness. :onion-head65:

Judge, hey man, instead of begging Larva for stuff, why don't you learn to make due with a Huney's drawbacks and focus on it's strengths instead?

Look, I'd love to have a AS for my FOmar but that kinda unbalances things with the character classes, knowhatI'msayin?

Characters/classes have drawbacks, THE END. I'd recommend dealing with their strengths instead of complaining and focusing on their weaknesses.

Lord knows, we've been given TONS of new gear already and have events out almost every month now, what more do you want man?

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

Huneys cannot withstand the horrific recoil of it's powerful awesomeness. :onion-head65:

Judge, hey man, instead of begging Larva for stuff, why don't you learn to make due with a Huney's drawbacks and focus on it's strengths instead?

Look, I'd love to have a AS for my FOmar but that kinda unbalances things with the character classes, knowhatI'msayin?

Characters/classes have drawbacks, THE END. I'd recommend dealing with their strengths instead of complaining and focusing on their weaknesses.

Lord knows, we've been given TONS of new gear already and have events out almost every month now, what more do you want man?

Hunewearl HAS no strengths. "Ohh she the only S/D using class that can use Dark Flow." So what? She also has the lowest atp in her class even with S/D. Her being able to use AS wouldn't unbalance anything at all, Hucassie can already use AS so why shouldn't Huney be able to? It makes no sense. None of the new gear has been specifically geared towards Hunewearl, and what does work for her doesn't even bring her up to the same level as other classes. Shes basically the fat kid in gym class by now.

• Like 3

Not true!

Hunewearl HAS no strengths. "Ohh she the only S/D using class that can use Dark Flow." So what? She also has the lowest atp in her class even with S/D. Her being able to use AS wouldn't unbalance anything at all, Hucassie can already use AS so why shouldn't Huney be able to? It makes no sense. None of the new gear has been specifically geared towards Hunewearl, and what does work for her doesn't even bring her up to the same level as other classes. Shes basically the fat kid in gym class by now.

Jack of all trades, master of none. As it is with such characters, my FOmar is a perfect example of this. Yea he's a lousy HU, yea he's a mediocre RA, yea he's even a barely acceptable FO. But he has the ability to do all of those tasks if need be in a pinch.

Most character's issues can be improved with certain gear and items, but there is an issue you guys seem to fail to realize with newmen, they are quite physically weak and their ATA generally sucks. Even if you were to get a AS for the Huney, who's to say she won't have enough ATA to even make the gun effective in Ultimate? I know my 0% hit AS (with a Smartlink on mind you) was a piss poor hit with the hell special in ultimate at the seaside in EP2 on Triblader, I can only wager the Huney will have an even worse time with it.

If you guys want to plead for something, get a item that truly addresses the Huney's needs, namely a good ATP and ATA boost, IMHO a good piece of armor, not a gun they are most likely going to suck with anyway!(at least until they get said armor)

Again I say, in the meantime, roll with what you have, do what you can to mitigate a character's weaknesses and be grateful for whatever new toys Larva decides to give us is my humble suggestion.

Jack of all trades, master of none. As it is with such characters, my FOmar is a perfect example of this. Yea he's a lousy HU, yea he's a mediocre RA, yea he's even a barely acceptable FO. But he has the ability to do all of those tasks if need be in a pinch.

Most character's issues can be improved with certain gear and items, but there is an issue you guys seem to fail to realize with newmen, they are quite physically weak and their ATA generally sucks. Even if you were to get a AS for the Huney, who's to say she won't have enough ATA to even make the gun effective in Ultimate? I know my 0% hit AS (with a Smartlink on mind you) was a piss poor hit with the hell special in ultimate at the seaside in EP2 on Triblader, I can only wager the Huney will have an even worse time with it.

If you guys want to plead for something, get a item that truly addresses the Huney's needs, namely a good ATP and ATA boost, IMHO a good piece of armor, not a gun they are most likely going to suck with anyway!(at least until they get said armor)

Again I say, in the meantime, roll with what you have, do what you can to mitigate a character's weaknesses and be grateful for whatever new toys Larva decides to give us is my humble suggestion.

anyone is going to miss with a 0% hit AS. However, if you hooked any character up with a 80h AS, they won't miss that much (Hucast being a perfect example of this despite his ATA being worse than Hunewearl)

If HE can use it, Hunewearl should be able to as well, her ata meets the requirement; there is no excuse as to why she CAN'T use it. No. Excuse.

Also you can't compare a Fomar to Hunewearl. Fomars have almost as much atp as Hunewearl WITH lv 30 S/D at the ready at all times. Same with Fomarl. Those two classes do what Hunewearl is supposed to do WAY better than them. Dark Flow access or not, shes not on their level. Point. Blank. Period.

You also can't argue that her suckassness is due to gear. I HAVE Sues Coat, I HAVE Kroes Sweater, I HAVE Red Ring- No combination of these is going to make her suck less. She needs access to better items-- ones that she SHOULD have access to in the first place seeing as she meets the requirements.

Edited by Angeldust