Cyane

Valentine's Event 2015

52 posts in this topic

I guessing drops by id's will probably be swapped around.

Don't forget they wont drop for two weeks after the event is released, and at decreased rates!

sliver of vengeance omg I just soiled... I want the glide, like red better than blue. Not like it has a special use anyways XD

sliver of vengeance omg I just soiled... I want the glide, like red better than blue. Not like it has a special use anyways XD

That Glide v.00 picture is a beta weapon, which means it isn't updated. Actually Glide v.00 is purple instead of red. It was re-skinned after some people found it.

But to be honest, I prefer Glide v.00 with red skin, it looks more original than purple. The purple one is too much similar to original blue Glide.

The red one somewhat ressembles the Dark Bridge :P

Edited by yanvbraz

So it wouldn't look more original either way?

Glide v00 pulses from purplish-red to redish-purple. Regular glide pulses too, the blue gets more and less intense.

So it wouldn't look more original either way?

Not everyone have Dark Bridge :P, and at least for me, purple looks too much similar to the blue one. That's why I liked red better.

Glide v00 pulses from purplish-red to redish-purple. Regular glide pulses too, the blue gets more and less intense.

Basically that. Either way, it ressembles too much the original Glide.