Ultima PSOBB Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Cyane

Valentine's Event 2015

52 posts in this topic

Slicer of Vengeance t5mnpRs.png

dieSjlX.png

Found using viridia id. Special: King (xp steal) also adds 20 mst and 25 evp

Looks awesome and familiar. Is that the DB saber model? : P

Edited by Nessly

Looks awesome and familiar. Is that the DB saber model? : P

haha i believe it looks real similar to slicer of assasin but i could be wrong

haha i believe it looks real similar to slicer of assasin but i could be wrong

BB-SLICER_OF_ASSASSIN-ACTION-3.jpg

Yeah, It's similar to Slicer of Assassin.

believe cent/luck is a broken drop. suppose to be 1/2 from oran pal rappys on ult, but ive killed 6 and they only drop flame barrier.

believe cent/luck is a broken drop. suppose to be 1/2 from oran pal rappys on ult, but ive killed 6 and they only drop flame barrier.

Nope.. all good

gtKw2mj.jpg

Edited by Soly

2 Things 1 is the RICO's PARASOL broken i did tons of runs and nothing like 60 and can we plz get 5exp huney is hungry for level 200

mak were you hunting those during happy hour? happy hour boosted rates seems to cause funky things to happen to rare rappy drops. Otherwise REALLY unlucky. Probability of getting 1 after 6 is 97%. Lmao

2 Things 1 is the RICO's PARASOL broken i did tons of runs and nothing like 60 and can we plz get 5exp huney is hungry for level 200

Dude ..... It's 1/158 . Chiiiillllllll xD

mak were you hunting those during happy hour? happy hour boosted rates seems to cause funky things to happen to rare rappy drops. Otherwise REALLY unlucky. Probability of getting 1 after 6 is 97%. Lmao

Haha nope it wasnt hh. I believe it was just super bad luck or either soly fixed the broken drop ^^

Omg, who will be my sweetheart and just gift me these items?! Thanks in advance. <3

Is there any chance we can get a different boss drop for SoV this year last year it was quite obvious Saint million wasn't wotking out

edit:ol alright then sell me your first one you find, if you find at all the rate sucked and it takes like 30 minutes for one Saint million that is if you have 9-8 and a lot of people do not

Edit for Cy: Working for and burning yourself out are not the same, people have to go to school and have jobs like how can one expect to ge one if the rate is as hard as last year and its takes half an hour for each run, also sleeping and eating are a thing... I just feel like the rate could be increased but moved to a boss thats a little more accessible to everyone cause for all those people who do not have 9-8 Saint Million can take an hour or more

Edited by Colorado Wilson

I think SOV from saint million was fine.

SoV is a very op wep, you gotta work for it D: deserve your drop!

as for the rico's parassol i dunno :/ *thinking a nice place*

I think these items should stay in the same place it was in the past year... Just my opinion :P

Edited by yanvbraz

I wasn't here last year but if the 1/47 on that drop chart on the first page is accurate that seems fine?