Cyane

Slicer of Vengeance t5mnpRs.png

dieSjlX.png

Found using viridia id. Special: King (xp steal) also adds 20 mst and 25 evp

Looks awesome and familiar. Is that the DB saber model? : P

Edited by Nessly

Looks awesome and familiar. Is that the DB saber model? : P

haha i believe it looks real similar to slicer of assasin but i could be wrong

believe cent/luck is a broken drop. suppose to be 1/2 from oran pal rappys on ult, but ive killed 6 and they only drop flame barrier.

believe cent/luck is a broken drop. suppose to be 1/2 from oran pal rappys on ult, but ive killed 6 and they only drop flame barrier.

Nope.. all good

gtKw2mj.jpg

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

mak were you hunting those during happy hour? happy hour boosted rates seems to cause funky things to happen to rare rappy drops. Otherwise REALLY unlucky. Probability of getting 1 after 6 is 97%. Lmao

2 Things 1 is the RICO's PARASOL broken i did tons of runs and nothing like 60 and can we plz get 5exp huney is hungry for level 200

Dude ..... It's 1/158 . Chiiiillllllll xD

mak were you hunting those during happy hour? happy hour boosted rates seems to cause funky things to happen to rare rappy drops. Otherwise REALLY unlucky. Probability of getting 1 after 6 is 97%. Lmao

Haha nope it wasnt hh. I believe it was just super bad luck or either soly fixed the broken drop ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Is there any chance we can get a different boss drop for SoV this year last year it was quite obvious Saint million wasn't wotking out

edit:ol alright then sell me your first one you find, if you find at all the rate sucked and it takes like 30 minutes for one Saint million that is if you have 9-8 and a lot of people do not

Edit for Cy: Working for and burning yourself out are not the same, people have to go to school and have jobs like how can one expect to ge one if the rate is as hard as last year and its takes half an hour for each run, also sleeping and eating are a thing... I just feel like the rate could be increased but moved to a boss thats a little more accessible to everyone cause for all those people who do not have 9-8 Saint Million can take an hour or more

Edited by Colorado Wilson
  • Like 1