High level Hucast tips?

I have a problem guys, my main character my Hucast Ichigo is level 180, but he's simply lacking the gear for his level.

My main weapons are:

Charge Vulcan 40 hit,

Diska of Braveman 35 hit,

Red Handgun 40 hit,

Chainsawd 0 hit

Jizai 0 hit

My units are: Smartlink, Heav/Arms 2x Heav/battle

The starting levels are too easy, but the harder stages are too hard for me. What should I do?

• Like 1

Get Power/luck mats Good hit weapons like tjs df zanba sreds excuilber redsword use freeze traps that helps alot i use c/arm,v502 c/battle and a c/ability my mag is 5/150/45/0 and psycho ravens i switch out the v502 with smartlink

Edited by Judgment

There's already an awesome topic here with discussions on gear, weapons and plans to use

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21724-tips-for-hucast/#entry116912

luck mats on ep2 greenhill normal la dimenians

Recommended mission Lost SHOCK GUNGNIR, first 2 rooms

Edited by cyane

There's already an awesome topic here with discussions on gear, weapons and plans to use

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21724-tips-for-hucast/#entry116912

luck mats on ep2 greenhill normal la dimenians

Recommended mission Lost SHOCK GUNGNIR, first 2 rooms

ty man

Contrary to popular belief, you actually don't need insane units and items and high hit on things to be a good HUcast. Essentially what you're looking for as far as units goes is pretty right on, towards the end of the game you will be able to switch out one or even 2 of those heavenly arms if you create the correct mag, a 5/145/50/0 mag on HUcast is good to start off but should definitely be swapped out for a mag with higher DEX and less POW.

You don't need anything extravagant, especially if you're not super duper rich and filled with time on your hands to hunt said things. A heavenly battle fills the needs of attack speed perfectly, and having a centurion battle, while to some is necessary, to many like me, is extremely pointless and almost hinders your performance because of how fast it is. I often miss attacks or combos because it's much too fast. Centurion Powers and Arms are definitely not needed, Heavenly Powers and Arms do the trick just fine and Smartlink is a staple unit for HUcasts. Any armor and shield that you can wield can be just as effective as higher end ones, defensive power is such a minuscule stat that investing in higher end armors, while nice, is pretty unnecessary; don't even get me started on investing in EVP stats, oh lord what a wasted stat that is. It had so much more potential.

Typically if you run 1 sword weapon, 1 saber/katana weapon, 1 handgun weapon, 1 slicer weapon, and maybe a dagger/double saber/double katana type weapon you should be pretty right on. Chain Sawd is an excellent sword weapon to use and Jizai is an even better option for multi hit single target weapons. I'd say Jizai is one top tier weapon for single target multi-hitting weapons, especially for HUcasts, it's high ATP value can be taken advantage of by them quite easily. I'd recommend trying to obtain an Excalibur, as it's another staple HU weapon. Dark Flow is not recommended if you have no prior knowledge of using, and unless you're trying to learn it, the one advice I can give you is to avoid it. TJS (Tsumikiri J-Sword) is the best option for high end swords to go after, it's very user friendly and has a lot of ATP.

For guns, might I recommend either grabbing a handgun type weapon or a mechgun type? A good handgun type is Red Handgun, Master Raven (even when it's combo locked) and various Charge/Berserk variant handguns from the store or the tekker. Good mechguns you could use are the Cahrge/Berserk variants that you can get from the store or the tekker, there aren't very many mechgun options for the HUcasts unfortunately...

My last bit of advice, experiment with your traps. Every single trap type has it's own uses and can be very effective in certain situations. Experiment, and test theories you have. They gave you three different types of traps for a reason.

Good luck sir.

I'm currently Using a Tellusis 5/155/40/0 and was thinking to keep him until I'm 200 and then make a mag fitting in with my stats,

I know about DF and how to use it, TJS is really insane as well but it's drop chance is horrible.

I have a couple of friends who I often play with and once they level up a bit more they'll help me get a Lame d'argent, next time I'm on and there's a HH I'm going to try and get a Red Sword or Chainsawd with hit.

I know about the traps, but I mostly use my Freeze traps against strong or big groups of enemies so I can hit them, and my confuse traps when I think it's a better choice than freeze but when should I use damage traps other then fighting Slimes?

Usually you can use confuse trap to make enemies gather faster, like for example on lizards in ep 4 or gilchich, do a try and you'll see they'll gather pretty fast.
Also you might think to get some arrest weapon and hell handgun 50 hit (or asteron striker but is very expensive with hit) with a v502.

Edited by BK-201