Introduce Yourself

kiros

2 minutes ago, Moiy Sanchez said:

ive almost forgot to do this ....

i dont know if pple wanna know more about me but it its here xD

Name : Darkwinter Or ITachi and Robo OP  and many others ( in game ) in real life my name is Moises

Hobbies: Student,Gamer,I like to fix electronics sometimes,Studing english and some other things :3

Contact Metod : Maybe Discord Or here :3 im not too much sociable

Picture: no sorry im ugly haha...

More about me: not much im just a newbie boy that is living his life knowing how to do the correctly things that like to play games on his free time, i like PSO alot, i camed here because my brother told me about this game, i tried and now i love this, ilike to chat with people and play with them its a nice feel!

I thought your in-game name was "DarkWinte"

Oh, and welcome?

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

hace 1 minuto, MadOrNah dijo:

I thought your in-game name was "DarkWinte"

Oh, and welcome?

oh yeah it its haha but the entire nick name of  the character Was supposed to be darkwinter17 , but the game quitted me 3 digits =(

• Like 1
  • Dw 1

Sup, hands down only made this account to play on the server a long time ago, not for any forum related things-

But that changes now, probably, uh, yeah let's just say this is an official introduction (mind the veteran status).

Name's Kagemaru67, Kage for short.

I am currently 19, stuck up, but am ready to mingle (like playing COD or something), so send me a discord user if you want memes or just to have an extra contact.

Hit me up on Minecraft for some drunk play through (it's a hobby, yes) or just PM me about any Obscure games you know of, cause I probably know all of them. All of them.

I would put a picture, but let's just describe myself for now (too lazy so using a proxy) - Weighing at about 180 at a very astonishingly average 5"11, only work out when I need to since my metabolism won't keep up for much longer - basically imagine an average game junkie who's mainstream, and Asian - specifically Filipino. While we're at it, as you may have already known I've played this server before a few years back. I only re-discovered this server when my brother mentioned playing PSO again through his Dreamcast so I thought I'd show him some neat PSOBB servers that are still generally populated and still played. He was underwhelmed when I showed him my Ultima characters, because I never played using the forum and was never an activate community member. His reaction is basically what made me want to start playing again, this time in a completely different mindset. So it's been 2 months, and I can say the progress has been pretty average. Went from having only one hunter at level 119 to a level 147 FO and 120 RA, getting a red ring and a few PDs in the process. This is all I'd like to say for now, but I hope I can be more active in the community. 

With Regards,

Lance

• 2 weeks later...

hey

Name: FerventTiger, Tiger, old, w/e
Preferred contact method: PM
Hobbies: Bass Guitar, traveling with the Lady, D&D
Picture: Picture what?
A little more about your self: When you are 6'8" you'd be amazed at how low ceilings are sometimes.

Super happy to be playing PSO again a huge thank you to those that make this possible.

Edited by Tigermeat

• 2 weeks later...

Name:

Neon

Would rather not think about it

Preferred contact method: 

Discord, I guess.

Hobbies:

Drawing, games, cartoons, and more recently coding

A little more about your self:

Really don't have much to say about myself.  I actually hail from PSO2 but have become very curious about this one.  I've played online and found some people who were really nice and happy to help out a new guy.  Made me think to give the forums a try.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Name: Kevin

Preferred contact method: discord HelsJester#9055

Hobbies: reading, playing video games, D&D

Picture: maybe at some point

A little more about your self: im a bit of an ALTaholic when playing videogame. ive played PSO on dreamcast and then about a year before official servers shut down i play blue burst. finally decided to try and find another server to play the game again and this one seem the best, im a bit of a loner, by necessity, but i am more than happy to help or group up with people for whatever reason. If you want to know anymore, just ask.

• Like 1

HEY

Name: Natasha Marie

Contact me: either by email or fb or here.. or discord Miszmarie or instagram Miszmarie908

Hobbies: anime, make up, beach, D&D, Table top RGG, Video game, and world domination! oh and Magic the gathering

Picture: well my profile has one and my instagram as more Miszmarie908

i love making friends =] lol

IMG_20171202_155235_548.jpg

IMG_20171103_191009_765.jpg

Edited by marie.valetine@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Hey! I'm trying to branch out of my comfort zone and make some new friends, so here's an introduction~

Name: Lindsay

Preferred contact method: PM or Discord

Hobbies:

digital art, games, D&D, naps

Picture:

idk if it'll work right, I'm posting this from my phone

ah um I just really want to make more friends.

I used to play PSO on my GameCube all the time, and my friend told me about this online server a year or two ago and I only just started playing a couple weeks ago and I am completely addicted again.

IMG_20180225_180801_330.jpg

• Like 3

Welcome to the server!  Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or problems.

• Like 3

I came,I saw, and I am disappointed.  Nerfed weapons, deleted drops, nothing but people doing TTF.  Why this server is popular I don't know.

Made sure you can only hunt useful items during events instead you know, hunting, which is what this game was based on, hunting your drops under your ID. 

Good bye waste of time server.

Edited by zmike1981z
  • Dislike 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, zmike1981z said:

I came,I saw, and I am a bag of douche and  zmike1981z should be nerfed.. 

Damn dude couldn't of said it better myself. 

Ultima is the best go to one of the dead servers then. 

• Like 2

Name: Thimo

Character: Arkrider / RAmar LVL 17

Preferred contact method: PM / Ingame

Hobbies: gaming, chilling, watching series/movies with my Girlfriend (we both love Dragonball), painting miniatures of Dark Souls - The Board Game, search for the truth

I can't believe I just discovered this server. I love PSO for the creativity in design, the atmosphere and for the music. I also have a great affection for the people who made this server possible and keep it running. You have my full respect for that!

I played about 350 hours on Dreamcast and about 400 hours on Gamecube. I still feel like a noob, because I forgot many things and didn't even know some of them. Today I'm more concerned with the backgrounds of how to build an effective character, MAG and weapons. I'm more of a success oriented player, but I also like to take it easy. During Dreamcast times (20 years ago?! wtf!) I met a good friend who lives in another city and we still have contact from time to time today! I immediately told him about this server and have already done the first levels together - like in good old times.

To my shame, I admit that I duped items back then. But only because of the frustration, because despite the long playing time I never really found anything good.

I see it as a challenge to start over. I want to get into Ultimate pretty fast, so with a lot of luck I finally find good items myself and a bunch of cool and friendly people.  If not on this server, where else?! :-)

I find the option to buy items through donations very cool. I don't want to do it yet, but I might get weak soon...

I often just call my session "Ark". Anyone is welcome to join. If someone wants to get rid of some items, I won't say no. ;-)

Best wishes to all hunters!

Ich.thumb.jpeg.183ff9ef6d57be25c7794cb54f36a8f6.jpeg

• Like 8

7 hours ago, arkride said:

Name: Thimo

Character: Arkrider / RAmar LVL 17

Preferred contact method: PM / Ingame

Hobbies: gaming, chilling, watching series/movies with my Girlfriend (we both love Dragonball), painting miniatures of Dark Souls - The Board Game, search for the truth

I can't believe I just discovered this server. I love PSO for the creativity in design, the atmosphere and for the music. I also have a great affection for the people who made this server possible and keep it running. You have my full respect for that!

I played about 350 hours on Dreamcast and about 400 hours on Gamecube. I still feel like a noob, because I forgot many things and didn't even know some of them. Today I'm more concerned with the backgrounds of how to build an effective character, MAG and weapons. I'm more of a success oriented player, but I also like to take it easy. During Dreamcast times (20 years ago?! wtf!) I met a good friend who lives in another city and we still have contact from time to time today! I immediately told him about this server and have already done the first levels together - like in good old times.

To my shame, I admit that I duped items back then. But only because of the frustration, because despite the long playing time I never really found anything good.

I see it as a challenge to start over. I want to get into Ultimate pretty fast, so with a lot of luck I finally find good items myself and a bunch of cool and friendly people.  If not on this server, where else?! :-)

I find the option to buy items through donations very cool. I don't want to do it yet, but I might get weak soon...

I often just call my session "Ark". Anyone is welcome to join. If someone wants to get rid of some items, I won't say no. ;-)

Best wishes to all hunters!

Ich.thumb.jpeg.183ff9ef6d57be25c7794cb54f36a8f6.jpeg

welcome to the server man. Hope you stick around. Can usually find me in the lobby or in my rooms which are generally named Rev. I help level new players quite often so if you need a hand, let me know. I also don't mind dropping items/weps I don't need if I happen across any you can use. Enjoy!

• Like 1