Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name:Jeremy

Preferred contact method:Email or PM doesn't matter.

Hobbies:WOW, PSO, Manga, Anime, Tennis, Soccer, and Sleeping.

Picture:Eh, maybe later.

A little more about your self:I'm a Sophomore in High School, So far I really like this Sever and I've told 2 of my friends about it (they love PSO too) So maybe they will pop up soon, I have Brown hair and Hazel eyes, and ummmmm oh! My In-game Character looks like Azure Kite from .Hack//G.U. hes my favorite video game character.

Name: Andrew

Preferred contact method:Email, pm, ingame i dont mind :)

Hobbies: PSO, xbox, ATC, theatre/musical theatre

Picture: Maybe later ;D

A little more about your self: Im from England and im currently doing exams hoping to go to university. Im quite new to the serve, but i like it. I used to be an obsessive PSU (360 demo :L ) player playing it from when it started until recently when the demo was removed. I love the community here better than the PSU community so expect to see me far more on here :)

Name: Ryan

Preferred contact method: In game or PM

Hobbies: PSOBB Handball Basketball Soccer Playing video games

Picture:IMG deleted.

A little more about your self: Not really much to say...

Edited by Zimpa

• 4 weeks later...

Name:Steven Tran

Preferred contact method: inside the game or email

Hobbies:video games, anime, comedy, and random moments.

Picture:N/A

A little more about your self: Grew up in a bad neighborhood. I am Vietnamese. I have been hurt by alot of people I thought as friends. I would appreciate making some friends that won't take advantage of me.

Edited by StevenTran

• 1 month later...

Name: Raul , call me Kami or Shiro

Preferred contact method: msn messenger

Hobbies: anime, manga, japanese movies, sentai heroes, super robot wars and phantasy star videogames

A little more about your self: not much to say, im from mexico, work in a call center, i live happy altough :P

Name: Daniel, call me Free or dert

Preferred Contact Method: IG, Shout box, PM on forum

Picture: Cecil from FFIV

Hobbies: Video games, movies, music, anime, GYM, mountain biking, science, computers, killing rappies, watching Godrics funeral, puzzles (not sure why but I enjoy them), and playing the Cello

A little more about me: I am a bit of a health nut so I eat a lot of fruits and veggies, I also exercise a lot. I also try to help any player here that I meet if they have problems so don't be afraid to ask :D

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Dao

Preferred contact method: In-Game or Forum

Hobbies: Phantasy Star Online, S4 League, Anime, Manga, Studies, Kantana work, Crafting, Weaponry and a lot more.

Picture: I look to nerdy :P

A little more about your self: My day usually is school 7:00 to 4:00. I play MMORPGs when I got free time and I switch a lot. I was born in America and I am Chinese all the way. I speak Chinese (Don't want to say Pacific's). I lived in America until i got to fresh-men in high school where I took AP classes. I got accepted to a collage in China, I am still here and taking classes but taking a break to see my parents in the USA. I am studying to be a orthodontist. I act like a kid sometimes but ehh, can't help it. Hopefully when I am older I will start a family and grow up. My favorite food is Prime Rib with baked/mashed potato in America. In China, my favorite food is rice with tofu and chopped beef. Anything else you would like to know please private message me.

Edited by Dao

• 1 month later...

Name: Samantha or Mouser

Preferred contact method: Forum PM

Hobbies: video games, music, reading, shopping, going to museums/parks, trying different foods, yoga, sleeping, etc

A little more about your self: I live in the UK and am married, with no children. I have a long commute so I don't have a lot of free time in the week but my weekends are pretty bare, lol. I enjoy making online friends and playing games with them, so I hope I can make some here :) A long time ago I played PSO on gamecube and dreamcast offline and so I'm pretty familiar with how the game works although I am a low level right now. I prefer RAmarl due to playing solo for all those years.

Name:Zeo (i prefer everybody NOT to know my real name)

Preferred contact method: In game and/or Forum pm

Hobbies:gaming, hanging out w/ friends, watching TV

Picture:(i am not going to post a picture....mainly coz i dont know how ;P)

A little more about myself: I live in Florida. coz of rules i am not allowed on any type of video game on days i have school. i have been playing PSO for a few years now. i also play on SCHTHACK and Jupiter servers. You will usually find me on a MMO or MMORPG.

• 2 weeks later...

hello everyone i am new to this forum and server but am an old hand at pso played it back in the DC

days hopefully we can play together sometime

Name:JT

Preferred contact method: in game

Hobbies: cars, computers, camping, fun stuff

Picture: eh, maybe later

A little more about your self: I'm from the USA i speak english and a little spanish, i drive a souped up saturn if you believe that lol

it sucks playing aloe i'm just here to make some friends to play with

Welcome you all to our community whey may be small community ot the eyes of some one but we are a good friendly community here

hope all you enjoy the community and the server and hope you all find good friends here.

if i can help in anything dont doubt in send me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Herbert, but call me xen

Preferred contact method: In-game, PM, or skype (duelistxen)

Hobbies: Gaming, Drawing, cosplaying, and yes i play yugioh X3

Picture: i will post it latter

A little more about your self: I live in Texas. I play many mmo and mmorpg, but i'm tryni to shorten the list. my first phantasy star was

on the gamecube, Offline. but i didn't really start gettin into playing until i got PSO Universe and played online for the first time. This isthe

first private server I have ever been in. Should be fun! ^_^

Name: Buster

Preferred contact method: PM, in-game

Hobbies: Gaming, comics, anime, booma bashing.

A little more about yourself: I live in the UK, I speak English and little bits of various other languages. I've been playing PSO since Dreamcast & I am pretty much always a Force. I still get butterflies when a redbox drops.