Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Matt (Reptar, Sasquich ingame)

Preferred contact method: Facebook I guess?

Hobbies: I've been Super Smash Bros Melee competitively for almost 11 years now, I smoke a bunch of weed and I play guitar in a Melodic Deathmetal band c:

Picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1108263015869333&set=pb.100000569351827.-2207520000.1435778224.&type=3&theater

A little more about myself: I like going camping and to music festivals ^~^

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Blaise Amy

Hobbies: Drawing and painting, playing the violin, cross country jogging, volunteering for hospital radio

Picture: 1455848_721734541229406_4788251186052584

Yes my avatar is supposed to be a pso version of me! ^^

A little more about your self: Used to play PSO back in the Dreamcast and Gamecube days. I heard about this place after friends on facebook started playing PSO2 via a loophole. I didn't try that, but I did google the first PSO and found out this whole thing existed.

Very happy to have found this place and be playing again, as this is the only game of it's kind I've really played for very long - nothing else is quite the same!

I love to play as a team and though I've only got low level characters at the moment, I'll help out as and when I can! :D

• Like 1

Name: Mina
Preferred contact method: in-game
Hobbies: gaming
Picture:
A little more about your self: I'm a PSO/PSU vet :3 started playing PSO on gamecube and played until its death. I had my characters transferred from the official server to another private server that shut down xD If you see a Pink Hucaseal named Mina running around or a Red Racaseal named May, that's me :3 I don't mind helping out where I can and so far the people I met are really nice :3

I played PSU on release all the way till its sad demise :( i miss it dearly but still have PSO :3 lol

I currently play FFXIV but i come on PSO more often xD

Nice to meet you all :D

Name: Mina

Preferred contact method: in-game

Hobbies: gaming

Picture:

A little more about your self: I'm a PSO/PSU vet :3 started playing PSO on gamecube and played until its death. I had my characters transferred from the official server to another private server that shut down xD If you see a Pink Hucaseal named Mina running around or a Red Racaseal named May, that's me :3 I don't mind helping out where I can and so far the people I met are really nice :3

I played PSU on release all the way till its sad demise :( i miss it dearly but still have PSO :3 lol

I currently play FFXIV but i come on PSO more often xD

Nice to meet you all :D

Another May?nuuuu

Name Derrick

Preferred contact: none

Hobbies: Video Game. Writing

About Self: I wrote volumes to my graphic novel Fanfare volume 1 +Volume 2 Distorted Times and advertising has left me completely broke. My cat Sinbad destroyed my weak wii cable destroying my way to play PSO and now I have found this place.Love it here, and the people. I am very friendly and will hunt/play any mission. (I was an offline gamer on GC)

Name: Aya aka Berrymilk
Preferred contact method: In-game or PM are just fine.
Hobbies: WAVEDASHING IRL~ YEEAAAAAAAAAAYUUUUUUUUH
A little more about your self: I-I play some FF14, Bash Cousins (Smash Bros).. I like flavored milk.. and i'm short... :>

........ am suuuper shy, this took a lot for me to write.

Nice meeting everyone!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Saffron

Preferred contact method: The forum or in game

Hobbies: Singing & rapping, dancing (covers of k-pop songs), gaming

A little more about yourself: A pretty shy person, though I guess I don't come across like that online. Creative and musical. Consider myself half tomboy half girly girl. Other than PSO my favourite games are Tales of Symphonia and anything Pokemon.

Edited by Kei

Name: Ingo

About me: I started playing PSO on DC and played almost every version since (I did not play the very first PC version). It's the only online game I ever really liked. I tried many others but none could match the fun and great community of PSO. Played PSU for a good while (until everyone only played White Beast and I could not stand that any more) and played PSO2 maybe half a year when it was released in Japan. I used to play BB on Schthack but since they lost all data recently I decided to start on this server. I'm really liking it so far, the 3x EXP muliplier makes starting out from scratch a lot easier.
Other than that I like working on animations, spent several year working on a fangame (Zak McKracken - Between Time and Space) which was somewhat successful. That's where my profile pic originated from.

And I love playing support force.

Looking forward to playing with you guys.

Name: Lizbeth
Preferred contact method: Forum PM
Hobbies: Programming, Gaming, Anime, Conventions, Furry, stuff
Picture: Link to my tumblr, there are plenty of them
A little more about your self: I used to play PSO like ten years ago or so. . . Havent played it in such a long time. . . Last night I was curious over wheter or not there was a pso server still up and found this one. I really liked it :) and hope I get along with everyone in here! I have many hobbies and play a lot of different things, so, dont worry if I just dissapear for a month or so and then come back, I tend to do that a lot ^^U

Personal Quote: You have eyes to see and know where to look, but not only with eyes you can see - Liz

• 2 weeks later...

Name: will
Preferred contact method: forum pm
A little more about your self: just got out of the army! 7 years in. eh, played pso on the gc. got to the 110's before getting a glitch that wiped my save. that was the last time I played (there was much anger). this server has treated me really well so far, and I've found my groove and hope to build up another character in its place.

Name: Eric
Preferred contact method: Anyway you can. Skype, PM, Google. Just ask.
Hobbies: Gaming and Computer Studies
Picture: I'll post later on.
A little more about your self: Full-Time Best Buy Sales Associate, 3/4th-time student.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Christopher (people call me Chris)

Preferred contact method: PM'ing me on the forums

Hobbies: I'm a big fan of music, I've been playing the drum set for more than 12 years, and I'm in a small band. I'm a big fan of airplanes and aviation. I love to bowl in my spare time, and like karaoke.

Picture: WP_20150430_013_zpsu8nbu26x.jpg

IMG_1968_zpsbroadrmy.jpg

I uploaded 2 pictures, one with short hair and one with my usual curly hair.

A little more about yourself:

I'm currently going to college and want to specialize in something business orientated. I've been thinking about Finance or Business Management. If Business, does not work out in general I was thinking of going into engineering and perhaps becoming an airplane technician.

I live in apartment and I have 5 cats and 2 turtles. Before I use to have 6 cats, 2 turtles, and 4 parakeets (I know crazy right).

I want to become a pilot, however as a hobby.

I'm not the best at grammar, nor do I enforce it, unless I'm writing a college paper.

I am the Game Moderator from PSOBB Schtserv.

To conclude my 85 page research paper on myself, the last time I've watched anime was about 4 years ago and I've never tasted bubble tea.

Looking forward to meet you guys!

Edited by chrishnyc
  • Like 1