Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Joe
Preferred contact method: Skype, in-game whatever
Hobbies: Anime, gaming, chatting with some Canadian on Skype (Kyle I love you) and learning to play my guitar :)
Picture: thm_phpFxbKPr.jpg
A little more about your self: I'm new to the game, suggested by Kyle and so he's going to teach me, feel free to hit me up I'm happy to meet new people :) <3

What??... i haven't introduced myself ... i'm so impolite ... :P

Name: Soleil... but my friends call me "Soly"...is easier for them (i guess) ...and if someone asks, i'm not french...

Contact method: Facebook or Skype (i don't like skype, so better contact me on FB or here in the forum... but if you only have skype, it's ok ;) )

Hobbies: I like to play guitar (a lot... started 7 years ago) ...and make covers of videogame music

Picture: there is below my "name" but WTF... is so small that you can't see me in it... this one is BIGGER

182503_427830150582663_91515616_n.jpg

More about yourself: ...well... i'm on second year of university, i'm studying electronics engineering... also i don't talk too much by my own (most of the time) but don't hesitate to talk to me... if you're friendly i'll be too
I have more than a month playing and haven't met too much people... but i think i've met some of the most important i'll meet :onion-head71::onion-head66:
And... i guess that's all
Greetings from PRO Team!!! :onion-head03:
  • Like 2

I see lot new post here. I feel bad for not reading all of them. I will later on. XD

Welcome you all to our crazy community. I really hope u all enjoy ur stay and which u to know good people here on Ultima.

WASSSSAAAAAA. HEHE.

• Like 1

Well this post is a little late.. But better late than never I suppose.

Hello, :onion107:

Name: I generally go by Nei or Tiananmen (other name i use). But my real name is Sara. So thats fine too.
Age: 21 (each time im asked how old i am i always have to double check.. its easy to forget haha xD).
Preferred contact method: Forum messages is fine.. I also use Steam for a lot of chatting. I have posted my skype... but currently forum messages is the best way to reach me unless you want to find me via skype. Then feel free to do so.
Hobbies: Other than playing phantasy star.. i play a whole bunch of other games have almost every system hooked up and ready to go. (sans an xbox one). Music.. learning languages.. (trying for 12).
Picture: See profile.
A little more about your self: I live in Canada it's quite nice here.. on the west coast. (Although sometimes chilly) :onion-head08:

I was an avid PSO player on Gamecube but this is my first private server.

I have joined the PRO team! :onion86:

I play a whole bunch of different games,, I sometimes find it hard to balance all the games i'm playing.. A big time sink is World of Warcraft as I raid 3 nights a week for roughly 12 hours in a week. I run 2 guilds and am an officer in a third.

I also am currently playing Pokemon and working on my dex (I do feel bad for running out on animal crossing though). :onion115:

I work full time but manage to avoid having much of a social life.

I spend my days either playing musical instruments or video games. I play guitar, bass,piano,flute. I also sing and teach music theory. :onion97:

I'd really like to learn the harp.

I'd rather spend time in playing games then out at a social event (Large gatherings of people make me anxious.. not to mention they smell bad when cooped up in a room). :onion124:

I also am planning to return to university to finish a degree majoring in linguistics. As well as a comp sci degree. and a TESL (teach english as a second language) certificate.. Which i then plan on utilizing to live in japan with. :onion88:

I also have a pretty awesome dog.. he's kinda great. :onion-head21:

If you have anything you'd like to know feel free to message me at anytime! :onion110:

-Nei

Edited by Nei
  • Like 2

Hi all, New to the server, but I was playing back in the day on my DC, and then on GC.

I'm one of the founding members of Black Ops Team in PSO.

Name: Michael
Preferred contact method: Forum pm, email or FB message.
Hobbies: Board games, card games, videogames, Roleplaying games (Live and Tabletop), Anime, Movies.
Picture:
A little more about your self: I'm a videogames designer at a Finnish studio called Songhi, though previously I was at Jagex, Bigpoint and Digital Chocolate.

Edited by cloudscape_online@yahoo.co.uk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I just joined yesterday because my fiancee has been trying to find me a game I would like (he loves gaming, I hate it...) I think he found a winner though! My first time on and four people were awesome/helped me and taught me! I had Elessa online teaching me the game with my faincee in my ear also explaining things. Elessa, Handlebar, Jakol (?), and Armando (I think that's all their names!) really were helpful and awesome and I am already in love with the community here :) I think I'm going to enjoy this game/forum/people on here :)

Name: Lena
Preferred contact method: not sure?
Hobbies: I don't really have any. My friends joke that my hobby is working. I like watching action movies and some anime (pretty ones :)), shopping, and I used to be an avid role player on lotrplaza.com
A little more about your self: I'm an executive assistant for a small search firm, babysit a lot, and just enjoy eating good food and hanging out with friends.

Name: Jason

Preferred contact method: Forum/In-game i suppose
Hobbies: Games, Movies, My Fiance! (Brownie points)

Picture: (Maybe later)
A little more about your self: Well I'm currently going to college, and working part time. I'm also in the Air National Guard. I'm engaged to a wonderful woman named Lena, who I finally got to play a video game (this one), and her in game name is Lulu, (her post is above mine). I've been playing PSO since gamecube days, then played on the SCHTHACK (spelling?) private server, and after 5 years of absence decided to come here! Huzzah! Glad to be here and hope yall will play with me and Lulu!!!

In game Characters: Hax (RAcast), Haxeon(HUmar)

Edited by HaxBagoosh
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name:DJ
Preferred contact method:In-Game or by Fourms
Hobbies:Playing Video games, Playing Clarinet, High School, Saving the World and/ or the universe
A little more about your self

I've been playing PSO for the past few years ever since I got a Dreamcast copy from my uncle's house. I have never tried playing it with people until now and I find it enjoyable. I am in High School and in Band.

Characters:DJ (Humar)

Name: Draco or Draven (known as both on here)
Preferred contact method: just pm me here on the forums
Hobbies: family and gaming (thank god my wife and daughter are also both gamers lol)
Picture: no pics
A little more about your self: Im well known on this server and took a break for a few years making a slow comeback to this game. To those of you that know me already SUP to those of you who dont you will very soon MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i used to be a GM here and loved this server good to see its still around. If you wanna know my personality or what im like in more details read this topic i posted awhile back > cya all ingame soon

• Like 1

Name: Brian
Preferred contact method:Here on the Ultima forums
Hobbies: PSO :D Video gamer, little violin sprinkled in there, and some reading if the books good enough ;)
A little more about your self: Played PSO on Dreamcast, then Xbox hilariously, then PSOBB on PC. Coming to Ultima server to rekindle an old passion

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Benjiko
Preferred contact method: Here
Hobbies:Gaming, reading, (try to) writing, now clarinet-ing

A little more about your self: Eeeeeeeeeeeeee It's been so long since I've played this game! I just remembered about it when someone told me about PSO2 and was hoping for private servers to be up. I don't know if anyone remembers me if they played when the Official was online, I'm the OG Benjiko the spellcaster where I first made up the name, I also had another character named Slide, the meleer. I had two others, Big-O (robot gunner, obviously) but I don't remember the last one. I played a lot with a guy named Geno, don't remember what his other character names were. He was pretty loud.

Halfway done with the download, hope to have fun again with great memories!