Introduce Yourself

kiros

Welcome to Ultima PSOBB from all staff :)

Now that you are here why don't make a introduction and then know more friends? ;)

lets try to follow this presentation guideline

Name:
Hobbies:
Picture:
A little more about your self:

lest start with me :)

Name: Abel

Preferred contact method: Forum pm

Hobbies: Ragnarok, PSO, Photoshop, Web Desgin, CSS, PHP, and anything related to mmorpgs

Picture: i will post it latter :P

A little more about your self: Well i'm a real friend of the Head Admin in this server Larva, i being

knowing im for years now, in some way i think i was responsible that He. (larva) begin to make this server

since at the beginning there wasn't much confidence but like i being in this kind of environment, (hosting online games) for some time now he got confidence and now well look this beautiful community that we are all building

welcome to all the new ones and thanks to the oldies for keeping playing with us and make little by little

this the best psobb server out there.

• Like 2

Name: Oscar

Preferred contact method: Forum pm

Hobbies: Son and Wife, PSOBB, Networking, Linux, mmorpg ,

Picture: you can see one in my profile.

A little more about your self: Well I love my wife and son, then all the free time it's to this project, im very happy with the results,, at the first days we start this project (kiros and I ) I was tell him that I didn't what to continue with this , but he has more much experience that I do in the branch of offering Game servers, so he know all the troubles that it will came , and he give me a lot of word to keep going.

and here we are, building this great community.

thanks to all. XD!!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name:SavitarSvit

Preferred contact method:PM

Hobbies:Yoga integral, astrología, flauta ...

A little more about your self:Fall in advertising your server of this game. I have long held it to the Dreamcast. Now recall the past with you. I'm from Russia. To give more people) If there is a mistake in my post kicking Google)

• 1 month later...

Name:

Vypor. (Real name preferred not to be known.)

Preferred contact method:

Ingame.

Hobbies:

Writing, drawing, gaming, sleeping, repeat.

Picture:

My_Human_Form__Senior_picture_by_Vypor.jpg

This picture is back from 2007.

I'm mainly an aspiring artist/writer. And am very active on DeviantART, where I've discovered my love for writing and drawing.

Although gaming has always been a big part of my life, I do have a job. (Thus my ability to donate to the server. ;D) And I actually enjoy it, despite it not being the highest paying line of work.

Generally I'm an upbeat goofy sort of fellow, but I CAN actually be serious at times believe it or not. Just don't expect to see it all that often. xD

Edited by Vypor

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Dustin, but please, call me Phluff.

Preferred contact method: E-mail at my e-mail.

Hobbies: Video Games(Making and playing), music(again, making and playing, and a third, listening to), hangin' with friends.

Picture:

Picture0004.jpg

A little more about your self: Not much to be known, but if you have a specific thing you want to know, just e-mail or pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Natsumi, Kazumi Ayame (feel free to call me Kazumi, Ayame or Aya)

Preferred contact method: hmmm....i don't know i am rarel on any messenger so E-mail i guess?

Hobbies: i like reading about Japanese and Chinese history, Watching the occasional drama, horror movies and horror games (like the Ring and Fatel Frame), i like learning languages at the moment i'm learning english at the moment so i am sorry if i don't understand what you mean.

Picture: it a bit of an old pic but i still like it

Kazumi-Misa.jpg

A little more about your self: i like salmon sushi, i like drinking orange juice, my favourite color is red, and if you see me in game i am most likely to say "Hi HI", i like cats more than anything in the world, and i enjoy making friends.

Name: Joshua

Preferred contact method: In-game

Hobbies:Computer, Gaming, Legos, PSO

Picture: Again, too young for you to view......

A little more about yourself: I am very young(give you a hint, im only in seventh grade) and PSO has become like a little sacred tradition, i out of random go it after seeing my cuz playing it and loved it ever since. I may be one of the biggest nerds you'll meet, gaming is my life, and so is my computer. I am very shy and will usually act noobish cause i am realisticly a noob :P My birthday is August 16th and i LOVE chicken. chicken sandwhiches, chicken wings, chicken cutlets, my favorite foods.

Edited by Drakfang4

Picture: it a bit of an old pic but i still like it

Kazumi-Misa.jpg

A little more about your self: i like salmon sushi, i like drinking orange juice, my favourite color is red, and if you see me in game i am most likely to say "Hi HI", i like cats more than anything in the world, and i enjoy making friends.

nice picture i like the concept of it. xD and your style is awesome .

have fun on server

Edited by Larva

Name:Nathan but ppl Call me Mystic

Preferred contact method:In game or instant messager

Hobbies:mmorpgs myspace listening to music making new friends

Picture:Picture0005.jpg

A little more about your self:im pretty much a gamer i play all kinds of games on my computer new or old you name it my personal favorite games to play are 1.PSOBB 2.GTH (if it was still around) 3. the sims 3

About time I will introduce myself to the whole forum. XD

Name:

(You have to know me enough to know my name ;D)

ALIAS:

Kure-ji

(You have to know me enough to know my age ;D)

Nationality:

(You be the judge.)

Preferred contact method:

MSN or in-game

Hobbies:

Playing drums and other sorts of instruments, socializing, drawing, videogames, usual rocker stuff.... XD

Picture:

I'm a boy. (I also have a deviantart account)

Information:

I like making people surprised and shocked at the same time. Well, that's all for the info's. If you need to know more about me, you have to know me enough. XDDD

• 1 month later...

Name: Kaz

Preferred contact method: pm here

Hobbies: reading, creative writing, role playing, smoking (yeah i'm gonna die eventually)

Picture: i'll put one up later you don't want to see a hairy guy

A little more about your self: i like playing games, i am one of the few people who follow the term "the devil makes work for idle hands" meaning if i am bored i'll look for something to do. i enjoy reading things and role playing in games i play as the characters i make. i only voice my opinions rather than taking part of arguments.

• 1 month later...

Name: Cranberry

Preferred contact method: PMs, email, or IMs.

Hobbies: Writing

Picture: N/A

Well, I might as well be upfront with it. I'm a GM at Scthack. However, here to cause trouble, I am not. I merely wish to visit a different community where I feel I may be able to have some pleasent experiences. Browsing over the forums here, it seems to be a nice place. To be honest I'm a bit nervous about posting here because I'm half expecting to get kicked out. I know the scht staff doesn't always have the best of reputation among other people. If that happens, I won't resist it.

If not, I hope to just kind of hang out a bit and get to know some people. Since I'm not a Blue Burst player I think I'll spend most of my time here in the Off-Topic forum talking about un-related PSO stuff. I have quite a passion for writing so maybe there are some story-writers here I might relate to? And of course there are other games that people might like to talk about too. Really I just love to write, so as long as I am writing I am happy.

Well I suppose now that I've stuck my head out, I just have to wait and see what happens. If things go well, I'll see most of you in off-topic forum.

Edited by Cranberry
  • Like 1

Welcome Cranberry. It won't matter that you're a GM at schthack, you'll still be welcome so long as you don't do anything to wear out that welcome, which you seemed to make clear weren't your intentions. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay.

PS: I happen to know there are at least a few story writers here, maybe you will find one you can relate to.

Ahh, welcome Cranberry. I'm always willing to accept others as friends, even if they're GM's on Schthack. Just as long as they're nice and all.

I hope you enjoy your stay here, and yes, this is most certainly a friendly server. I found that I connected with it very quickly due to that part.

And a story writer eh?

Well I myself wrote a measly so far 36 chapter 500+ page story on DeviantART.

So yeah, I'd have to say I'm a writer. xD

Glad to meet another one. ;D

And again, welcome to Ultima.

Welcome Cranberry, as others users just say so, you are welcome no matter if you are a GM in Scht, just be nice, and everyone else will be nice with you as you can notice with choko and Vypor, have fun in the community and in the server . this is the purpose of this server having fun and enjoy it xD