Introduce Yourself

kiros

Heya, let's keep it short and sweet.

Name's Ryza. Been playing PSO since GCN and I loved it! Didn't enjoy PSO2 as much as I thought I would have though.

I've got a FOnewm named Ryza_ and a RAmar named Ryza Jr. Anyway, see ya in-game!

TCdO7gs.jpg

Okay I'm not new but I figured I'd introduce myself since I haven't done so yet.

I'm Vio/Violie in game, but my friends call me Lucy.

I'm 25 years old.

I joined Ultima in Dec 2012 and played for about 5 weeks till I got bored of it and went back to my old game. I just recently came back here and intend to play more serious now.

I may not be very patient, but I try to be polite at least. I'm usually a quiet loner, not socializing much.

I'm always good for a surprise though, so we might meet in game randomly sooner or later hehe.

Lucy

Okay I'm not new but I figured I'd introduce myself since I haven't done so yet.

I'm Vio/Violie in game, but my friends call me Lucy.

I'm 25 years old.

I joined Ultima in Dec 2012 and played for about 5 weeks till I got bored of it and went back to my old game. I just recently came back here and intend to play more serious now.

I may not be very patient, but I try to be polite at least. I'm usually a quiet loner, not socializing much.

I'm always good for a surprise though, so we might meet in game randomly sooner or later hehe.

Lucy

Welcome back to Ultima Lucy. Hope you will stay this time :)

• 1 month later...

My name is Alexandra. I'm 19.

You can message me here or on skype. I don't usually video chat unless we've talked a few times, so don't worry about me randomly sending a request. I'm an art student and I draw a lot. I'm afraid I don't do much else other than that, and playing other video games.

(My hair's shorter than it was in my last picture so I don't have one at the moment.)

I like to cosplay :D I've only done 2 so far but next I'll either be injured Ada Wong from Resident Evil 2/ Darkside Chronicles, Ruby from RWBY, or Sailor Mars.

I was playing on the Schthack server but I got bored of playing alone, and/or feeling really confused in a party on ultimate. I played for years on GC then stopped for a while, so I kind of don't remember anything about what techniques to use in certain spots, the names of the photon blasts, calculating damage... pretty much anything that's not basic XD

Hope you guys will be somewhat patient with me, and I hope to have a lot of you all to play with regularly. PSO inspires me all the time, and now that I have some more skill to my name, It'd be awesome to draw us doing something bombtastic as practice. Here's a bust of my BB HUney.

Name: John
Preferred contact method: ingame or forums
Hobbies: pso, D&D, almost any rpg game for ps2 or earlier, Anime & J and K dramas
Picture: will be editing it in when I'm not "extremely motivated to do nothing".
A little more about your self: Back in January 2013 I was a refugee from another server. I enjoy this game I would hope to the fullest. It is almost my obsession. From mags to rares to quests and skins, I know quite a bit. ^.^ ( I don't know if I should be proud of that or not )

Hi sorry. I didn't know i was suppose to do this before i started this server. well the basics

Name is Ron, I'm 21 years of age. college grad with a bachelors in game design ;)

Hobbies are games: yes I love playing video games. Art: gatta draw out the next games for y'all right?

Martial arts: cold world out there -_-. Dancing: when i ear good music, the body starts moving in its own accord :)

Been playing PSO since dreamcast days and my character "Ron" the humar as been on this long journey all the way up till now in ultima. and Yes Ron will travel to PSO2 :)

It's nice to meet you all

Edited by ralarcon

• 1 month later...

Name: Claudio

Preferred contact method: a pm on the forum would be nice.
Hobbies: I read, hike (whenever I am near a nice place to do it) and play videogames. I have been eyeing PSO for quite a while but I only have played offline PSU

on my old and battered PS2.
Picture: not yet but I will uh one day? When I remember?
A little more about your self: What to say. I am a level headed person that likes to play more or less solitary because it's more challenging, or so I felt until I encountered the boss of the Forest and got my ass handed to me haha.

Jokes aside, I do not mind partying up as long as people are not in for a speedrun and don't have the patience to wait for me to learn the ropes.

I can't draw to save my life.

I mean I saw some pretty fancy stuff from you guys here so let me restate it.

I cannot into drawing.

I do like to write occasionally.

In fact my character is somewhat of a running joke with my wife about this small robot garbling up the traditional saying of our country in a monotone voice. Post office queue? robot.

Cooking takes time? robot.

Middle of the night? robo- well no, she would kick my ass actually.

I am playing a RaCast called Prucia, currently learnign to use traps and how to effectively untrap.

Well see you ingame.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Maven
Preferred contact method:Forum PM
Hobbies:Gaming, both tabletop, and video games
Picture:Maybe later
A little more about your self: I've played PSO on and off since GC, I love the game, and I'm hoping to find a good set of friends on this server.

Name: Austin

Hobbies: playing games, hunting, reading, anything im pressured into lol ( like sky diving )

A little more about your self: well, what is there to say? i like to hang out with my friends and play video games with people online. if you are to challenge me at black ops 2... all i can say is that i show no mercy xD. Im also single.. for now

Edited by Austin Miller