Introduce Yourself

kiros

Alright, I know I've been on this server for a long time, but I wanna introduce myself to the Ultima community since most people don't know me. So here it goes :)

Name: Nicolas

Preferred contact method:Forum PM

Hobbies:Basketball,PSO,Playing Xbox

Picture: If you wanna see a picture of me, just send me a forum PM and I will send it to you. :)

A little more about my self: Well I have been playing this game ever since it was on GameCube, When the official servers were shutted down we played offline PSO and it was a little fun since you can dupe items and use Action Replay. A couple years after around 2009 or 2010 my cousin introduced me to this friendly server Ultima. So when we were talking about it on Facebook he gave me the link to download it. After that I played on Ultima server and met alot of nice people. Like Larva,KajeX,Dizz,Red Devil, I think chuk and then after a couple months of me on Ultima. I met alot of other friends, there was too many so I don't wanna type it. :P If you were one of those people you can go on and comment and say it was you. xD

Well that's it for now. ;)

same counts for me nicolas xd here we go :3

name: christopher

Preferred contact method: skype

Hobbies: Gaming, soccer playing guitar snowboarding

Picture: thats me right there in the middle ^^

251287_478888852145853_1088940080_n.jpg

litle more about your self: im almost done with high scool and im going to study rights to be a lawyer next year ( i will go to the UK and the USA for two years to do so ^^) there is not much left to tell about my self except for the fact that ima lazy fuck and like to smoke weed every now and than

I' m a lazy fuck and like to smoke weed every now and then.

I got a feeling you'll make a fine lawyer^^

• Like 1

I got a feeling you'll make a fine lawyer^^

So do I. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Long time Schthack player here wanting to start from scratch (again).

Also a cmode 'veteran' who is willing to teach cmode to anyone who wants to learn.

Btw is there a topic that lists the main differences between this server and Schthack BB?

Long time Schthack player here wanting to start from scratch (again).

Also a cmode 'veteran' who is willing to teach cmode to anyone who wants to learn.

Btw is there a topic that lists the main differences between this server and Schthack BB?

Not specifically, but you can take a look at the Server development section to see the latest changes.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello there.

Name: Bethina
Preferred contact method: forum pm
Hobbies: Im into anime and manga, plus a game serie called "Tales of ..." with plenty of titles, my favorite beeing Symphonia! :lol:

Picture: sorry, no pictures please. :)
A little more about your self: I used to play PSO online on the GameCube, back when it was doable online, those were nice times ... anyway. I have been playing for about a month on SCHTHACK, untill i saw a forum post about that server, then i decided to find another server and found this one.

Hope im not the only low leveled one around. :) or am i? :blink:

Im looking forward to playing with you.

Name: Vitaliy Epshteyn

Preferred contact method: In-game.

Hobbies: playing bsaketball, playing guitar, skateboarding sometimes.

Picture: to the right <---

A little bit more about yourself: Umm well idk what to really write here, I guess in game I'm always down for whatever. Played this game as a kid with friends but I never owned it. Now it's like: OMG i have it online!

Hello there.

Name: Bethina

Preferred contact method: forum pm

Hobbies: Im into anime and manga, plus a game serie called "Tales of ..." with plenty of titles, my favorite beeing Symphonia! :lol:

Picture: sorry, no pictures please. :)

A little more about your self: I used to play PSO online on the GameCube, back when it was doable online, those were nice times ... anyway. I have been playing for about a month on SCHTHACK, untill i saw a forum post about that server, then i decided to find another server and found this one.

Hope im not the only low leveled one around. :) or am i? :blink:

Im looking forward to playing with you.

Name: Vitaliy Epshteyn

Preferred contact method: In-game.

Hobbies: playing bsaketball, playing guitar, skateboarding sometimes.

Picture: to the right <---

A little bit more about yourself: Umm well idk what to really write here, I guess in game I'm always down for whatever. Played this game as a kid with friends but I never owned it. Now it's like: OMG i have it online!

Welcome both to ultima, hope you enjoy this server just as much as we do in keeping it running ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Heloooooooo my ingame name is Soma im lv140 RAast :3 i also have a HUcast called Lott[lv25] and a FOnewm called Orga[lv5].

My real name is Tommy i'm 26 from wales[swansea]

pm me on the forum if you wanna play :D

my hobbbies include PSO,pso and pso hahhaa or any decent psp game i love psp ><

i have played pso since the dreamcast version [offfline]

o yes if you ae uk time zone or close to it let me know and lets party.

post edited - updated character info.

Edited by chaosgoddess@live.co.uk

Welcome to ultima, and the best way to make friends ingame is to join an active team. Good luck ^^