Introduce Yourself

kiros

Welcome to Ultima, both of you. The shackles have been placed. Even if you wanted to leave for good you will one day turn the corner and find yourself right back here.

Welcome to Ultima, both of you. The shackles have been placed. Even if you wanted to leave for good you will one day turn the corner and find yourself right back here.

Thank you :)

That's comforting to know to know, so if I'm shackled who is sharing the room w/ me?

The sign on the door reads PSO addicts anonymous, so don't be surprised when the doors locks behinds you and a controller appears in yours hands :P

• 1 month later...

Name: Royce

Preferred contact method: Forum pm/Skype/Facebook

Hobbies: PSO, Fire Dancing, Digital Art

A little more about yourself: Having played PSO since Xbox, I've been more or less glued to the game. Though I find myself going in and out of playing, I feel like I can finally stick to it, this time.

• 2 months later...

Howdy chaps and chapettes. Been on PSO through all of BB sega/schthack and looking for some more fun so stretching out to Ultima. Down for some challenge-mode and general gaming. So figured i should post somwhere to say 'Hallo'. 8D

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Nate

Preferred contact method:forum pm

Hobbies:Gaming :D

Picture:

A little more about your self: I am a original pso vet... from the days of dream cast ver 1... and 2.. then game cube... then pso bb... and now I am back!!! Thank you ultima server and donators for providing this place of nostalgia for my favorite game experience in my life.

Also I play D3 and have a pretty large guild in swtor... but I find myself wanting to log into pso over them all :D. With that said I am going to probably start having some of my friends migrate them selves over here I hope you guys don't mind a few noobs running around. My wife has also picked up the game and enjoys it. That's all for now. Again thank you guys so much for this game and place to play. See you on the ship.

-Alucard

Well, kingdom isn't extremely active as it used to be because a lot of people left the server and our master doesn't get on much, but I'm slowly working on reviving it if you're interested.

I'm a veteran player looking for a good server to start back on after the unfortunate circumstances that have fallen upon Schthack. I have yet to choose a server to move to yet so I was hoping that someone from here could tell me what makes this server stand out among the other servers.

I'm a veteran player looking for a good server to start back on after the unfortunate circumstances that have fallen upon Schthack. I have yet to choose a server to move to yet so I was hoping that someone from here could tell me what makes this server stand out among the other servers.

Well, i have tried like four different servers and this on is the best so far xD

Reason's why,

-Great place to act childish without people thinking you're retarded

-Interesting community

-People actually talk

-Better drop rates/exp rates

-People being a bitch (which is interesting xD)

-and some other stuff i didn't mention

Hello, I'm matt, but call me fireseed. My friend refered me to ultima, I tried schthack...but it seemed very unfriendly...hopefully it gets better here...thanks.

It sure does. Welcome to Ultima Seed.

• 2 months later...

Oh hai,

I've always been a long time player of P.S.O.

Only recently joined Ultima. Due to spare time arising.

Taking quite a liking too this server already

Still a newbie at the online thing, Hope I can spend more time on soon with you "lot"