Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Jondera

Preferred contact method: PM or in-game

Hobbies: Gaming of various kinds, especially Play by Post roleplaying. Music - listening to, playing (violin, viola, and nyckelharpa), and sometimes composing.

A little bit more about myself: Started playing PSO offline on the gamecube, but haven't been able to play for a few years.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Rob

Preferred contact method: PM or email works

Hobbies: Spending time with my son, playing video games

Picture: Ill post one later

A little more about your self: Not much to say about myself, when I'm not spending time with my son, I'm playing some game most of the time lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Name : Mark

Preferred contact method : Email or PM

Hobbies : Web/Graphic Design, Gaming (Mostly Achievement whoring lol), Shōnen Manga/Anime.

Picture : 404 Error! URL not found. xD

A little more about yourself : I used to be a Schthack server vet (mostly PSOPC) and was one of the main skinners, lost interest in the game and the community due to the huge amount of new comers around the time BB was first released over there. Change of admin, GMs, etc. That and, I guess it was too much to ask for credit being shown for your work. Lost respect for the community quickly, old friends leaving due to it as well. Myself and an xbox skinner named ShadowNinjaYagyu was never credited in any of the tools or tutorials for being the first to edit psobb/psox textures (as well as "deathrabbit" back during the psopc/dc texture editing days). I created "THE" first PSOBB texture edit and tutorial. As well as helping Schthack with his VMT tool with support for it. I personally think imo that server was at it's best when the community was small like this one. I'm not here to start any trouble between the servers in any way, I'm just providing my story. I'm hoping for a fresh start here, make some new friends and see if maybe my interest in PSO shines again. Thanks for reading.

Name: Trip

Preferred contact method: Skype!

Hobbies:r Drawing, Reading up on Guild Wars 2, Super Smash Bros, my band

Picture: Soon-to-be, my avatar. It should suffice.

A little more about your self: I'm 17, Graduating High School at 17, from USA. Already Dual-Enrolled into college for Art. :) I really love nothing more than blanking my mind with a pencil on paper. I also sing in a rocky-new aged Indi type of way. I'm new here, never played PSO on the computer its been a pretty good experience so far.. I played on the Game Cube at least 5 years ago. I was a RAnger about level 60 If I remember correctly. I played with my brother who was a Hunter. So I have some experience in this game. I must say.. Playing for one day an reaching level 33, in a few hours, an being kept up till 4am is quiet gnarly. haha. My ingame name is Teki so look for me in the lobby!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Ford :P or ... Kamuii i suppose?

Preferred contact method: Email will do best :P Kamuii1993@gmail :P

Hobbies: Id have to say those of note are working with my friends on a game, drawing, reading, writing, playing music, running, of course browsing the internet, making food for friends, and of course good ol listening to music :D

2qapd36.jpg

A little... MORE: I really cant think of anything you need to know aside from the fact that i don't have any idea what to do with myself. :P Email me or something XD

Edited by kamuii1993
  • Like 1

Name:Wyatt

Preferred contact method:email

Hobbies:video games

Picture:not one yet xD

A little more about your self:I love pso. have sinse i was a child. I love playing all bethesda gamea and bioware games, and are currently playing star wars the old republic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Name: Jeremy

Preferred contact method: Skype

Hobbies: Video games, hanging with friends, fishing, cooking, playing with my kids, marvel, reading, and for sure listening to music.

Picture: What you see is what you get :]

A little more about your self: Well i'm a pretty simple guy and easy to get along with. This is my first Phantasy Star game and i'm lovin it. I have been on the server for a little while now just never really got active in the forums, so here you go :]

• 1 month later...

Name: Tomas

Preferred contact method: Forum pm

Hobbies: games, PSO, FFs

A little more about your self ive been playing PSO offline for gamecube for ages, its been a great surprise to find a server still running in 2012, id like to thanks whoever make this posible nowadays. My char is yoran, glad to meet you all. im still a lil noob with the 'online' part of the game btw..

sorry for my english skills, im working on it.. xD

Name: Tomas

Preferred contact method: Forum pm

Hobbies: games, PSO, FFs

A little more about your self ive been playing PSO offline for gamecube for ages, its been a great surprise to find a server still running in 2012, id like to thanks whoever make this posible nowadays. My char is yoran, glad to meet you all. im still a lil noob with the 'online' part of the game btw..

sorry for my english skills, im working on it.. xD

Welcome to the server,

bienvenido al servidor. espero y lo disfrutes y te diviertas.

Name: ???(will not tell)

Preferred contact method: Pm

Hobbies: Xbox 360, mmorpgs

A little more about your self: Godric's problem.

Edited by King Ra

Name: Spade

Preferred contact method: Forum pm/Skype/Twitter

Hobbies: Anime, PSO, Japanese Culture, Small projects

A little more about yourself: ​Been into PSO since Dreamcast, but my favorite version is on the original xbox. I'm not into BB version in any way because PSO is a console only title and I feel BB really wrecks the game play for me. I hate PSU and feel it was a set back for the fans. Currently waiting to get into PSO2 beta test as we speak, but even after PSO2 releases I will remain loyal to PSO for the original xbox.