Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: adam

Preferred contact method:email

Hobbies: writing, yugioh tcg, watching tokusatsu

Picture: put one up later

about me: i can speak and understand some japanese, some german, i'm a college student going for my bachelors in business, and i have a degree in computer managment

Edited by ryutaros

Name:Sadeyo Amatsu

Preferred contact method:e-mail

Hobbies:art, creativity, creative writing

Picture:Later in the future (as I don't have a digital camera)

A little more about your self:Excuse me for being here for a short period of time as I was interested in PSOBB since my friend and I got the dust off of the xbox version of pso to play again. Failed attempts of installing PSOBB with the new patch so we'll most likely return back to the old version as we wait for the rumored pso2. I like 2-D fighters as you can find me on youtube as "Sadeyo1."

Name: Josh

Preferred contact method: AIM/FB (www.facebook.com/awesume :: hyrulianguardian)

Hobbies: Playing games from when I was in school, Lensmoor.org, Darts

A little more about your self: I am trying to enter the networking field. I currently do not have a job. I like Billy Joel.

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Mike / Ricky

Preferred Contact Method: email

Hobbies: Gaming in general, RPGS, Action, Shooters, everything except sports games.

A little more about me: Taking up Software Engineering in College, working towards BA, I love PSOBB, send me a msg if you wanna group sometime.

Name:Mike, In game Name King Payne

Preferred contact method: kingpayne007@gmail.com or on here or in game.

Hobbies:IT, video games, same stuff yall are!!!

Picture:

A little more about your self: pretty down to earth, really easy to be friends with.

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Gabe

Preferred contact method:Pm

Hobbies:Pso, dirty stuff, ect

Picture:N/A

A little more about your self: a "other server" refuge thats fed up with how it is there. I have tons of in/out pso ver1/2 bb exp. my in game skills are decent (nothing great, i die the most in a room with how i play, but thats only to make sure others dont die in my place.) I love playin Ramarl/Fomar classis. Melee/Tank fomar 4Tw!, Support Ramarl 4Tw!.

i hope my stay here will be as good as it was back in the day on "the other server"

Edited by Xanthro

• 2 weeks later...

Name: "Chryos"

Preferred contact method: Homing pigeon (forum or ingame works to)

Hobbies: Gaming and game development, drawing and editing pictures, and other misc stuff...

Picture: N/A

A little more about your self:

Just had an urge to play PSO lately (had the GC version of ep1&2), and then I came across this site, and have now been on Ultima for about a week + ^_^

Was a bit surprised to see how many people still playing this game, then again it's quite addictive :)

It's really cool that you got this server going

As for me am rather relaxed player (as in I play games for fun and not for achieving the most hardcore result (unless it is really fun :P )).

This seems like a great server so far ^_^

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Becca

Preferred contact method: forum pm, please :)

Hobbies: Sewing, photography, art, playing video games, getting tattooed, thrift stores & yardsales...

Picture:

5532217310_4e422ca8f6.jpg

A little more about your self: I'm not a computer genius like the rest of you, but I could probably kick your butt at cutting hair or making clothes. lol! I have a fantastic sense of humor and love to make new friends (which is something I miss about playing psobb.... I MISS MY BUDDIES!!!) I am engaged, and was planning on having a hello kitty wedding in Tokyo, but that has to now be postponed due to the tsunami situation.... Ughh yes, I am probably rambling now, which is another one of my hobbies :D... Hmm, also, I refuse to grow up. I'm a big kid, love collected kawaii and neat vintage things.

Edited by becca

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Chris

Preferred contact method:Forum PM's please :)

Hobbies:Gaming, music, guitar, decent books.

Picture: meossett.jpg

A little more about your self:

Just a regular dude really. From Wakefield, United Kingdom. Love playing games, listening to music, playing guitar.

Only recently found this particular server, so while i may appear to be a total noob, i'm not THAT noob. XD

If you want to know more then just ask :D

Name: Joey

Preferred Contact method: Forum PM

Hobbies: Computers, books, a bit of coding here and again.

Picture: I honestly don't own a camera but if I ever do I suppose I'll add one lol.

A Little More About Your self: Been playing PSO since V.1 on Dreamcast fell in love with it. I quit playing when the servers went down but recently got back into it thanks to this server. I'm a pretty reclusive guy but I love playing with a group of people when it comes to PSO.

• 2 weeks later...

Name - Tracy

IGN: Minka

Age...quite old!

Preferred contact - PM or talk in game =)

Pic - here are my fb pics, the doll is my Pullip, Angelique

My link

I work at a public library here in Albuquerque, NM~

Hobbies - collecting Pullips <3 reading Science Fiction, crochet and knitting, mountain biking, swimming, I have been playing PSO since

Dreamcast and I always think I'll outgrow it but I don't think I ever will =)

Name: Kyle

Preferred contact method: forum PM but i also have an email and skype

Hobbies: PSOBB(i have no life XD)

Picture: im not sure i wanna do that XD

A little more about yourself: Well, im not very serious alot, some of you that have seen my type in the shoutbox might already know that XD I play lots of other games besides PSO, like other computer games, PS3, XBOX360, i love video games(like i said before, i have no life XD) I just recently came to this server, since im tired of schtserv(played there for a year) And i just love to have fun and spend time with friends.

Name: I go by many, or at least respond to more than my name from birth. I do accept Apollo, and if someone shouted it on the street i would look to see who

Preferred Contact: PM, or the shoutbox.... You'll get my attention with either, just dont spam my name

Hobbies: PSOBB (duh) I play some piano, used to play some guitar, but i forgot D: .... Spend a lot of time gaming and just thinking a way around every argument ive ever had.

Picture: No picture for you -.-

More About Me: I'm here a lot more than i should be >.> You probably won't win an argument against me since i can generally talk my way out of anything.... Intelligence is required these days, and if you dont have that or maturity, i ask you refrain from talking to me

(Just realized id never posted here >.>)

Edited by Apollo

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Matthew

Preferred contact method: PM

Hobbies: Games, Jpop, Kpop, Movies, Dramas

Picture: I'll post one later if I really get into the forum

A little more about your self: Always wished I had a Dreamcast back in the day. Especially when I heard about PSO. I was just randomly stumbling around the internet and found this server, so I'd like to give it a try. Already met 2 helpful people on game, so it seems like a great community. I was wondering though what is the least popular class or most needed class here? I don't like playing a class where I will see everyone is the same. Thanks.

• Like 1