Fav PSO weps on GC :

- Yasminkov (rifle)

- Frozen shooter

- Spread needle

Hunting these aswell on ultima =)

Anny help/tips are welcome!

Name: Jake (surprise!)

Preferred contact method: forum pm

Hobbies: Football (American), fishing, eating challenges, enjoying a delicious beer.

Picture: You'll see it if I get a facebook friend request.

A little more about yourself: I haven't played PSO in 9-10 years. I've been feeling nostalgic lately with all the Dreamcast games coming to XBLA. I hope to play this a lot, but not interfere with my studies as it did "back in the day".

hello all my real name is kevin but i prefer Tang:P and i live in romance arkansas ATM im originally rom orlando.anywho i work at abody shop and luv drivng fast! :onion-head78:

here is a pic om me of course :D ad yes i live out in tha stix

2010-08-04150959.jpg

now here is my first love Cars!!! here are the 3 i own :onion-head18:

1st is my baby my 84 datsun 300zx turbo

1276305777030.jpg

2nd is 74 camorro it was a project car i built n i got it out of a junkyard and look at it now! took 3 years o buildit tho but id have to sayit payed off :onion-head39:

001.jpg

3rd is my F-150 nuthin specail jus evry country boys gotta have a truck!!

fazzord.jpg

Now my 2nd love of course is....

12.jpg

oh and m 3rd love is err umm oh yeah my gf of almost 2yrs :onion-head22:

2010-06-14203654.jpg

oh yeah i guess ill thro in a pick of my pimp cat aswell :onion118:

2010-06-15103732.jpg

Edited by PootieTang

Name: Mark

Preferred contact method: MSN (qrmilo@gmail.com), Forum PM, Skype (milo-tec) or in-game (although I don't like talking in-game as much.)

Hobbies: Roller Hockey (can't afford ice), Bass guitar, reading, and consuming music, movies, video games.

Picture: n606588951_158140_5303.jpg

hair is not as long as it was then, and I've decided to grow a beard, but that's a bit beside the point when we're talking intrawebz.

A little more about your self: Been playing Phantasy Star Online since I was 13 or 14, a friend of mine let me borrow it for GCN when I was in the eighth grade. Needless to say, the game got me hooked and I played several different characters (maybe 10+) to level 90 or 100 or so. (never really bothered playing much past getting them into ultimate, don't know why). At one point, I considered playing online and prepared myself by buying a usb memory card from ebay. it coincidentally had somebody's entire collection of rare items including some S-ranks they had obtained by playing challenge mode online. Kind of an unnecesary tidbit to include except that it meant I got to try out most of the high-end gear.

As for non-Phantasy Star related, I've been playing bass for seven years or so now, mostly on and off with long breaks between, but I enjoy the sound of bass more than any other instrument. Also loved the movie "Scott Pilgrim vs. The World", but never bothered finding/buying the comic series. The movie has inspired me to play bass more actively, along with being introduced to Victor Wooten's music. For the roller hockey, it's just something I picked up when I was younger because my dad was born and raised in south Detroit (taking a midnight train going anywhere, or something like that). Point being, he lived and breathed hockey when he was younger, and it's become somewhat of a family affair. Let's Go Red Wings!

Name: Aaron Porter

prefered contact method: email (aaronporter6@live.co.uk) or forum pm

hobbies: drawing, gaming, using adobe after effects plus i'm starting to mess around with 3d modelling programs

Picture: i'm unable to find one at the moment

more about myself: not really much to say I'm currently in my 2nd year of my creative digital media course (which includes games design) and hopefully I will end up working as a games designer somewhere down the line.

Name: Clinton

Preffered contact method: Email

Hobbies: Acting, Dance, Music

Stuff about me: Im an actor. i also help to run themed nightclub events for adults with disabilities. i am a bit eccentric and have an unusual view on life. Some of you may know me from schtacks server as Ether. the weird midget FOnewearl. I am currently the captain of team Ethereal. contact me anytime im around for a game or if you are interested in joining the team. We wont judge you if you don't judge us

p.s. im also notoriously English so beware the snobbish dialect :onion121:

Hello everyone,

I'll introduce myself adding the Ingame name (char i'm playing the most) which could be useful since it's not my account's nickname. :P

Name: Nans

Ingame Name: Redeye (HUcaseal).

Preferred contact method: Ingame.

Hobbies: Playing music (bass, accordeon, guitar), writing (novels, scenarii...), messing around with windows (vista <_< )/linux(debian :wub: )/virtualbox B) .

Picture: Too lazy, sorry. :ph34r:

A little more about myself: As many people here, i came from Schthack, and i'm planing to play on both servers... as soon as they'll be both on :lol: . I'm studying English in the university, and i'm also trying to obtain an LPIC certification so i'll get a job and i'll be able to donate to both servers :P.

I like to help others ingame as long as i can and as long as they aren't rude-asking me to give weaps as some noobs often do. Don't even try to get me involved into elitists arguments, i'm planning to have fun here, not to know who who has the biggest...... knowledge. :lol:

I hope i'll see you soon ingame ^^

P.S.: I'm aware i don't have any avatar, so if i really have to get one, just tell me and i'll try to ake one ASAP.

Name: UnNegi

Ingame Name: InsteadOf (FoNewearl) LolI picked the name 'cuz it gave me Pinkal.

Preferred contact method: Ingamepls

Hobbies: Daughter.

Picture: Nothanks, I'll put it on later if I settle.

A little more about myself: I can speak spanish too kind of. Pero, mi espanol es mas malo que mi ingles. 日本語も話す。中文也可以说. So liek. はじめまして、我的名字是 UnNegi. Soy SupaLingual.

Name: Starfly

Preferred contact method: forum pm or ig

Hobbies: PSO, motorcycle, guitar and desert rock

Picture: 941310test2.jpg

A little more about your self: Well, I played before on schtchack for 3 years but I stopped last year, I was a little tired. I no longer play on schthack and I preferred to switch servers (I come among you in this time critical xD), I know some may be under the name Saruman. I hope I make you a lot of friends here. Sorry for my bad english, I use both a translator. see you soon IG

Edited by Vazerty

Name: Squirrel3D

Preferred contact method: Instant Messenging or PM

Hobbies: Politics (which I'll never reveal here to prevent making enemies), anime, gaming, baseball, outdoor life.

Picture: You must be my friend to see it.

A little more about your self: I'm an independant loner, and more often than not I make people shocked and suprised when I tell them about myself. That's all I can say, as you'll have to befriend me to know the rest of the story.

Edited by squirrel3d

Name: Chris

Preferred contact method: Forum PM

Hobbies: Technology, Sci-Fi Games, Girls, Livin'

Picture: Check out my Youtube.

Hey, guys. I'm no stranger to PSO. Played the games since Dreamcast and was on the 3rd party servers since the beginning. I've grown tired of Phantasy Star but thought a server change with some different rules and people would help freshen up the game.

I'm gonna have to admit my heart dropped when I saw people like Lee here. So much for a fresh start. I don't hate him or anything. Just seen him around for the past few years now. I look forward to new environment though.

Name: Chris

Preferred contact method: Forum PM

Hobbies: Technology, Sci-Fi Games, Girls, Livin'

Picture: Check out my Youtube.

Hey, guys. I'm no stranger to PSO. Played the games since Dreamcast and was on the 3rd party servers since the beginning. I've grown tired of Phantasy Star but thought a server change with some different rules and people would help freshen up the game.

I'm gonna have to admit my heart dropped when I saw people like Lee here. So much for a fresh start. I don't hate him or anything. Just seen him around for the past few years now. I look forward to new environment though.

that sentence made me LOL

Name:

Ru_Mei(Big fan of Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Hence the Chinese name.)

Preferred contact method:

Ether in game or by skype.

Hobbies:

Gaming mostly, um writing is also a big hobby of mine. Harder now though, ran out of ideas.

Picture:

Hate getting my picture taken.

A little more about your self:

Well I am a long time PSO fan. Started way back when on the Dreamcast. I also tried a little bit of PSU. I enjoy music,(So as to not offend anyone I will say it now"With all due respect" since that is said no one can flame me for saying this.) I prefer music were they actually sing the song. Can't stand when people scream the lyrics and I can't stand Rap. I also like to discuss politic, the state of the world and what not.