Introduce Yourself

kiros

39 minutes ago, Pthalo said:

Name: You can call me "C.C." if you want. ;)

Character: Pthalo ( Pronounced THEY-Low )

Preferred contact method: PM / Ingame

Hobbies: Fine(ish) Art, Guitar ( Electric & Acoustic -- Bass, too. ), Harmonica, Rebuilding Arcade Machines, Collecting Anime & Manga. 

A little more about your self:

I'm an Art School Graduate ( not as glamorous as it sounds ), so I draw and play music mostly-- but I also dabble in retro technology. If you have any questions about the innerworkings of arcade systems, pachislo machines, or want to know how to build a fightstick, I'm your person. 

Oh! I'm also a horrible anime addict. Because of that, I'm always at a loss for shows to watch. If you know of anything a little off the beaten path that I should watch ( Sub or Dub or Untranslated, it doesn't matter to me ) hit me up.

Uhhh... Thanks for reading?

Arigatou Gozaimasu. 

ultima he youkoso. kono saabaa de kitto tanoshimeru to omoimasu.

saikin, amari akuteibu jyanai node, mata kiemasu! dewa, mata ne!

(ローマ字が苦手だから間違えたかもw

• Like 1

Name: Hi im Kettor oops nuh, Lipelis!

Preferred contact method: PM and chatbox

Hobbies: Electronic Music (DJ Stingray, Aphex Twin, Autechre etc), Photoshop, Animation (Porco Rosso, Samurai Shamploo, Berserk, Lastman 🇫🇷), Tennis, A few games (Hotline Miami 1&2, Enter the Gungeon, Super Smash Bros., Zelda OOT&Majoras, Soul Calibur II and Smash... Btw did I mention Smash? Like SUPER SMASH ULTIMATE)

Picture: Marc Antony and Pussyfoot ♥

A little more about your self: My lil bro @Liarus aka Guardian suggested me this server (thanks to him) since I spent countless hours offline on GameCube so the online aspect of PSO still feel mesmerizing to me even after almost a year on Ultima. The community is warmfull and feel like a family (100ish active players is kinda niche)
Then I’ll take a part of this post to give a shout out to @drdingus, Rare-drop @yeyy, Flanana @smolderingtoast, Muerti @Usagi, @RedSniper, @SelahIsASpot and @mudkipzjm from DankFlowMob (kinda RIP but still xD) Aqua/Oneshot, RIPBenny as well that helped me when I played as Duela. I cant forget @Lucapy which is one of the most helpfull player that I know over here, you rock Luca!

From now on you can see me as Lipelis doodling around on forum and ingame with all my french fellas from UPS (YuYu @ChaTon, Noodle @JupiterDeMars, @R-78, @Noopy, @Kosmo, @3Psy, Emile, Maestro, @Lynroy la liste est longue je vais pas tous les faire mais des bisous à tous!)

And a lil bonus clap for our UK @starscreme/Fuzzy/Buzzy (come back whenever you want, we miss you 👏)

Cheers Ultima!

Edited by Lipelis
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

That was Beautiful :)

Name: Hi im Kettor oops nuh, Lipelis!
Preferred contact method: PM and chatbox
Hobbies: Electronic Music (DJ Stingray, Aphex Twin, Autechre etc), Photoshop, Animation (Porco Rosso, Samurai Shamploo, Berserk, Lastman [emoji632]), Tennis, A few games (Hotline Miami 1&2, Enter the Gungeon, Super Smash Bros., Zelda OOT&Majoras, Soul Calibur II and Smash... Btw did I mention Smash? Like SUPER SMASH ULTIMATE)
Picture: Marc Antony and Pussyfoot [emoji813]
A little more about your self: My lil bro [mention=29905]Liarus[/mention] aka Guardian suggested me this server (thanks to him) since I spent countless hours offline on GameCube so the online aspect of PSO still feel mesmerizing to me even after almost a year on Ultima. The community is warmfull and feel like a family (100ish active players is kinda niche)
Then I’ll take a part of this post to give a shout out to [mention=24177]drdingus[/mention], Rare-drop [mention=29456]yeyy[/mention], Flanana [mention=30142]smolderingtoast[/mention], Muerti [mention=29311]Usagi[/mention], [mention=27823]RedSniper[/mention], [mention=17325]SelahIsASpot[/mention] and [mention=22000]mudkipzjm[/mention] from DankFlowMob (kinda RIP but still xD) Aqua/Oneshot, RIPBenny as well that helped me when I played as Duela. I cant forget [mention=27415]Lucapy[/mention] which is one of the most helpfull player that I know over here, you rock Luca!
From now on you can see me as Lipelis doodling around on forum and ingame with all my french fellas from UPS (YuYu [mention=23728]ChaTon[/mention], Noodle [mention=29505]JupiterDeMars[/mention], [mention=20757]R-78[/mention], [mention=19388]Noopy[/mention], [mention=31751]Kosmo[/mention], [mention=28053]3Psy[/mention], Emile, Maestro, [mention=26208]Lynroy[/mention] la liste est longue je vais pas tous les faire mais des bisous à tous!)
And a lil bonus clap for our UK [mention=30476]starscreme[/mention]/Fuzzy/Buzzy (come back whenever you want, we miss you [emoji122])
Cheers Ultima!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi everyone!

Name: N/A

Character: Calyx

Preferred contact method: PM / Ingame

Hobbies: Music, music, music! Reading. Movies. Anime. Gaming. Have i mentioned music? I'm a lousy keyboard player, but i love creating synth sounds. 

A little more about your self: I'm an absolute n00b since i never played PSO on Dreamcast or GC. However, i fell in love with the original series via emulators and when i found info about the custom server scene felt i had to try it. For now, it's been the best experience i've ever had in any MMO: great game, great people.

See you on Ragol!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! Been online randomly but i want to start playing this good old game a little more frequently!

I have the original copy of the game for GC and man, have i played this game! I also was on another server (not going to mention the name!), but they deleted my characters (for inactivity i guess), so here i am starting all over again! Yay!

Name: Call me Rich or i dunno, use your imagination, i don't mind!

Character: Robotto / Manamini (names makes more sense if you're italian... they're still dumb though)

Preferred contact methods: However you want!

Hobbies: Gaming, music, cars, my girlfriend (can SHE be described as an hobby? meh), cooking (i'm not good at this, i like to do it but i'm still crap), driving and going out with friends drinking (I am almost always driving, so i don't actually drink alcohol... if i do drink, i get drunk pretty easily)! Oh yeah, i also like memes!

A little more about your self: I don't know what to say tbh, i think i said already everything so... Yeah, contact me if you want to play PSO or something else! I also have a steam account or discord if you want to chat or game! Be careful though, i don't speak a very good english...sadly!

Ok, i'm out! See you online!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone. On and off long time psobb player but never on Ultima. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

Name/Character: Comrade

Preferred Contact Methods: PM

Hobbies: Gaming, watching esports, basketball, and 420 friendly.

Little more: I'm a social worker and a pot head. I like most people if you aren't an outright bigot.

Excited to play some good ol pso with you all.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Comrade said:

Hey everyone. On and off long time psobb player but never on Ultima. Looking forward to playing with everyone.

Name/Character: Comrade

Preferred Contact Methods: PM

Hobbies: Gaming, watching esports, basketball, and 420 friendly.

Little more: I'm a social worker and a pot head. I like most people if you aren't an outright bigot.

Excited to play some good ol pso with you all.

Welcome welcome

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yooooo, old player here. It's been so long I can't even remember the names I went by.

Started playing PSO since GC days, then played on another server, then switched to Ultima a few years back.

I'd been hella busy living life and had forgotten about the server until now! Back for good now♥

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saeron said:

Yooooo, old player here. It's been so long I can't even remember the names I went by.

Started playing PSO since GC days, then played on another server, then switched to Ultima a few years back.

I'd been hella busy living life and had forgotten about the server until now! Back for good now♥

Welcome back, seems sweet.

Oh, didn't realize there was a form... lmao.

Name: Call me Saff

Character: Saeron, Nini, Haneul

Preferred contact method: PM/In game/instagram DM @ronsaaa__

Hobbies: Singing, freestyle rap, guitar, art, photography, gaming.

A little more about your self: I'm a singer-songwriter and also a waitress. I have a song with 21 mil views on YouTube, and uh... yeah... BAI.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Saeron said:

Oh, didn't realize there was a form... lmao.

Name: Call me Saff

Character: Saeron, Nini, Haneul

Preferred contact method: PM/In game/instagram DM @ronsaaa__

Hobbies: Singing, freestyle rap, guitar, art, photography, gaming.

A little more about your self: I'm a singer-songwriter and also a waitress. I have a song with 21 mil views on YouTube, and uh... yeah... BAI.

hmu with that song let's see what you got

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Name:Demetrius

Preferred contact method:Facebook or we can text my facebook is Meechie Conley

About me:Im an lover of music and poetry..I love to sing and make people laugh..Im a down to earth guy with a crazy sense of humor who loves to have fun

Hobbies:Singing,gaming,poetry.cooking

Picture:

Meche.thumb.jpg.10d063b223e1ab5c3cb51547f67ce56e.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Jonah (but you can call me Jman or just Mano)

Preferred contact method: Discord (jmanof08#1762)

Hobbies: gaming (obviously!), reading, watching anime, working, talking to friends, listening to music, helping others however and whenever I can, just being weird.

Picture: 5ba96cb2aa319_i-tMqmqnD-X31.thumb.jpg.4a03489dbbf7550b65fec2b3a3313477.jpg

A little more about your self: I'm a Christian with a huge heart for others! I'm 6 foot 2, I have very broad shoulders, blue eyes, and kind of dark blonde hair. 

I'm really quiet, and introverted, but I love to make others happy whenever I can.

I don't discriminate against others because of political views, age, gender, sexual orientation, race or anything like that.

I came to Phantasy Star Online because I fell in love with it after hearing and seeing so much about it, and now that I've started playing, it's become one of my most favorite games ever!!!

I'd love to befriend some of you guys, so don't feel shy! Hit me up on Discord or play with me here, in the wonderful realm of Phantasy Star Online! 

Edited by jmanof08
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@SoulkingBrook @jmanof08

Welcome friends!! It's wonderful to have you. 

Edited by Dutch Ride