Introduce Yourself

kiros

1 minute ago, David S. Wilson said:

yea it sort of is <.< i hate where i live and im stuck here so idc

Hating where you live doesnt give you permission to throw that word around. You sound ignorant when you say that. Anyways, I hope your situation gets better.

• Like 8

Just now, foiexx said:

Hating where you live doesnt give you permission to throw that word around. You sound ignorant when you say that. Anyways, I hope your situation gets better.

um im not saying that because of where i live im saying that because im a grown man and dont need your permission to tell me how to speak. if u dont like it then just ignore me and be about your day. people have said worse on here and done many stupid things and u wanna try to point fingers at one word out of everything else i said? foh

• Like 1
  • Dislike 6

Name: Luis

Preferred contact method: Discord -  LH#1517, Snapchat - himynameisluiss (message me on here so I know who is adding me)

Hobbies: Playing videogames, drinking wine, professional competitive pizza eating, watching trashy reality tv, sleeping 15+ hours a day

Picture: Add me on snapchat or discord if you really care about what I look like, lmfao.

A little more about your self: I show up every once in awhile at Ultima but for the most part moved on from PSO, I mainly show up for the people I know and love around here which can be a long list but they know who they are. I am a law student and I also am a server/bartender. When I'm not working then I'm probably sleeping at least 15+ hours a day. 🤓

6 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

um im not saying that because of where i live im saying that because im a grown man and dont need your permission to tell me how to speak. if u dont like it then just ignore me and be about your day. people have said worse on here and done many stupid things and u wanna try to point fingers at one word out of everything else i said? foh

Girl bye, take your dusty ass somewhere else and don't be coming at me like that because you finna get clocked in here. Trust.

• Like 4
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, foiexx said:

Name: Luis

Preferred contact method: Discord -  LH#1517, Snapchat - himynameisluiss (message me on here so I know who is adding me)

Hobbies: Playing videogames, drinking wine, professional competitive pizza eating, watching trashy reality tv, sleeping 15+ hours a day

Picture: Add me on snapchat or discord if you really care about what I look like, lmfao.

A little more about your self: I show up every once in awhile at Ultima but for the most part moved on from PSO, I mainly show up for the people I know and love around here which can be a long list but they know who they are. I am a law student and I also am a server/bartender. When I'm not working then I'm probably sleeping at least 15+ hours a day. 🤓

Girl bye, take your dusty ass somewhere else and don't be coming at me like that because you finna get clocked in here. Trust.

yea ok u aint bout that life boy im done talking to u

• Like 1
  • Dislike 6

8 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

yea ok u aint bout that life boy im done talking to u

Don't get comfy, sis. You crossed the wrong one.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Boop

Name: ItchyFlam in game

Preferred contact method: not really sure, pm maybe?

Hobbies: Gaming, design, art, hmm somethings dancing?

Picture: um, closest thing is the pixel chibi art on my picture

A little more about yourself: Still new to Ultima :), been here for 4 weeks, initially started because missed playing PSO on my xbox, searched if it was on PC then found this server, stayed for the community ^^.

Edited by ItchyFlamingo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, ItchyFlamingo said:

Boop

Name: ItchyFlam in game

Preferred contact method: not really sure, pm maybe?

Hobbies: Gaming, design, art, hmm somethings dancing?

Picture: um, closest thing is the pixel chibi art on my picture

A little more about yourself: Still new to Ultima :), been here for 4 weeks, initially started because missed playing PSO on my xbox, searched if it was on PC then found this server, stayed for the community ^^.

Welcome!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

sHello,been playing PSO since it was released for the Dreamcast,then the GameCube  and now P.C..My friends call me Mac and I use my original Dreamcast I.D. which is Driver X.

Edited by DriverX
  • Like 1

Name: Bae

Preferred contact method: Discord  (OfficerBaeWatch #7469)

Hobbies: drawing, league of legends, ccgs

Picture: not really photogenic sorry

A little more about your self: I discovered this game while watching some yt vids and it looked interesting for an old game and I wanna try it out. I love playing rpgs and hangin' out or  shitposting, since I'm completely new it'd be cool for a few of you guys to show me the ropes. 

• Like 1

ive almost forgot to do this ....

i dont know if pple wanna know more about me but it its here xD

Name : Darkwinter Or ITachi and Robo OP  and many others ( in game ) in real life my name is Moises

Hobbies: Student,Gamer,I like to fix electronics sometimes,Studing english and some other things :3

Contact Metod : Maybe Discord Or here :3 im not too much sociable

Picture: no sorry im ugly haha...

More about me: not much im just a newbie boy that is living his life knowing how to do the correctly things that like to play games on his free time, i like PSO alot, i camed here because my brother told me about this game, i tried and now i love this, ilike to chat with people and play with them its a nice feel!

• Like 1
  • Dw 1