Introduce Yourself

kiros

34 minutes ago, Vithurn said:

So how do you see a chat history in this game, anyway? For all I know people have been trying to help me for an hour while I look up "so you just logged in for the first time EVER and are standing there nodding in the lobby" stuff on forums, and I have no idea. 

*lies

1) Welcome to the server.  This is indeed the worst game you'll ever sink over 3,000 hours into and still find fun.

2) To open chat log you use F12 to open the main menu.  Then go to chat, and ten chat log (at bottom).  You can use pgup and pgdn to see the las like 30 messages.  If you meed more you can find all the chat logs in /Ultima/logs folder.

Enjoy your time here, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Name: (I need to know you first to tell you my name.)

Contact Method: abk1122@Gmail.com https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/profile/30889-starfox2223/

Hobbies: Training, Reading , Gaming, Writing, And other things...

Picture: ..... Maybe one day.

A little more about your self: I don't Smoke or drink, I have various problems but always find a way to push through. And i'm not good at explaining things 100%.

I forgot to mention this here. But i do have some history with the series. I played the first four oringinal games years ago via one of sega's collections and they were one of the best rpg's i ever played. it was a unforgettable experience. and recently i checked on the series to see how it was doing and now. Here i am.

Edited by StarFox2223
Contact Method
  • Like 5

Name: Bryan

Hobbies: 420, video games, girlfriend, carpentry is my occupation. 

Picture: (bet I didn't do this right) 

A Little about yourself: I'm here for a good time, not a long time.. I like to chat as much as I like to game. played pso for years SOLO on GC, new to the online community, the merchant aspect of it, and advanced quests. I'm a team player, playing crowd control when I can, and I'm a friendly person, usually fun to talk to and play with! 

IMG_-351fov.jpg

Edited by FreezerTokes
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Kelly 

Preferred contact method: PM here on the forum

Hobbies:  WWE, Cheezy Movies, cats, hot sauce

A little more about your self:  We have a two month old son at home, which is pretty awesome.  But PSO is essential for some down time.  If you ever play with me on Ultima all my characters start with Kel.....and I just may be the worst typer on the server.  If I took the time to type correctly, you would think I was constantly getting up to get a drink :)  I also teach private music lessons.

Peace!

• Like 3

Name: Sebastian in game, Luan in real life

Preferred contact method: Discord Neku#9437

Hobbies: Reading books(light and wuxia novels) and playing ARPG games

Picture: Just at side, through is from 5 years ago.

A little more about your self: Just a Brazilian guy who learned english from playing games and reading books(a ton of them), for now I'm trying to get into a college of accountancy or electronics.

• Like 3

Name: Jake, probably will just keep using Wiggins in-game

Preferred Contact Method: Just this forum, I won't be very chatty

Hobbies: gaming (what a shock!), collecting terrible pulp fantasy novels, watching any action film I can get my hands on, grumbling about good old days I wasn't present for

Picture: You know, I don't think I've ever actually taken a photo of myself, I should probably do something about that. I like the Garret avatar more, anyway.

A Little More About Yourself: Just a chap from Oregon digging for lost treasures. I don't really have any grand history involving Phantasy Star or the Dreamcast; I was on the Playstation at that point, and out of gaming entirely for two generations after that. Something about Sega games from the late 90's, though, just feels right somehow. Like playing a brand new console Christmas morning, or maybe just the flashy exoticism of it all. I don't expect to be a very vocal member on this forum, mainly watching and learning how to play and behave. Haven't done many MMOs before, and my main memory of Ultima Online is getting robbed when I stepped outside. This community seems a lot saner, though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, gentleheretic said:

Name: Jake, probably will just keep using Wiggins in-game

Preferred Contact Method: Just this forum, I won't be very chatty

Hobbies: gaming (what a shock!), collecting terrible pulp fantasy novels, watching any action film I can get my hands on, grumbling about good old days I wasn't present for

Picture: You know, I don't think I've ever actually taken a photo of myself, I should probably do something about that. I like the Garret avatar more, anyway.

A Little More About Yourself: Just a chap from Oregon digging for lost treasures. I don't really have any grand history involving Phantasy Star or the Dreamcast; I was on the Playstation at that point, and out of gaming entirely for two generations after that. Something about Sega games from the late 90's, though, just feels right somehow. Like playing a brand new console Christmas morning, or maybe just the flashy exoticism of it all. I don't expect to be a very vocal member on this forum, mainly watching and learning how to play and behave. Haven't done many MMOs before, and my main memory of Ultima Online is getting robbed when I stepped outside. This community seems a lot saner, though.

Everyone here in general is completely sane. you definitely won't get robbed or anything like that. I assure you. 

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

1 hour ago, StarFox2223 said:

Everyone here in general is completely sane. you definitely won't get robbed or anything like that. I assure you. 

Lol not sure I'd go as far as to say they are sane, but they're friendly and mostly harmless.

• Like 1

Maybe I should introduce myself....

Name: JADE (in game)

Preferred contact method: pm

Hobbies: ballet, gaming, being a good wife, being supportive

Picture: um...no pic

A little more about yourself: I am from a small town in FL. I have enjoyed playing this game since dreamcast. I love making mags. My husband @Shin and I have been playing here for about 1 year now. Love the game and love the community. 

• Like 4

So many post that I missed , I missed so much fun. Welcome all you crazy ppl who joined us. And farewell to all who no longer are here.!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Name: David S. Wilson

Contact Method: Discord-LadyMegid2016/#0939 or Forums

Hobbies: Video Games, FreeRunning, Dancing, Singing, Acting, Rapping, Writing&Recording Music, Fixing ELectronics, Working More than One job, Strippy ;p, Cross Country, Street Fighting/Boxing, Football, Being the strongest i can be at anything i do!, and Eating Cereal lol

Picture: On my forum account 

My PSO Life?

I have multiple PSO characters but i mostly play as Ladymegid or Berzerk-K who both have their own personalities but overall most like Ladymegid because she is super sweet, nice, helps low levels and keeps them alive and listens when needed to be heard, on the other hand Berzerk-K is a leader, doesn't take no for an answer, always gets the job done and knows how to beat any mission no matter how hard it is (sometimes with the help of others including @benbenbacon @Togepichu @PinkiePieand  @JADE), gets harassed by @serverus lol, and Strives to be the best Ramar ever! 

More about myself?

idc anymore

Edited by David S. Wilson
because people -_-
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 9

30 minutes ago, David S. Wilson said:

Name: David S. Wilson

Contact Method: Discord-LadyMegid2016/#0939 or Forums

Hobbies: Video Games, FreeRunning, Dancing, Singing, Acting, Rapping, Writing&Recording Music, Fixing ELectronics, Working More than One job, Strippy ;p, Cross Country, Street Fighting/Boxing, Football, Being the strongest i can be at anything i do!, and Eating Cereal lol

Picture: On my forum account 

My PSO Life?

I have multiple PSO characters but i mostly play as Ladymegid or Berzerk-K who both have their own personalities but overall most like Ladymegid because she is super sweet, nice, helps low levels and keeps them alive and listens when needed to be heard, on the other hand Berzerk-K is a leader, doesn't take no for an answer, always gets the job done and knows how to beat any mission no matter how hard it is (sometimes with the help of others including @benbenbacon @Togepichu @PinkiePieand  @JADE), gets harassed by @serverus lol, and Strives to be the best Ramar ever! 

More about myself?

I'm from a state and city where shit gets rough and people dont give two fucks about you and im the type to get into fights atleast 10-15 times a year due to ignorant annoying ass niggas but besides that im a cool person haha

Is the N word necessary..?

• Like 7
  • Dislike 2