Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Tommy Joseph El Saieh
Preferred contact method: Skype, Facebook 
Hobbies: Voice Actor, Video Editor, Audio Engineering, Computers
A little more about your self: I am just a college student who likes PSO. I started playing PSO on the dreamcast back in 2011. At the time I wanted a Sega Dreamcast with Some Sonic games. My friend gave me PSO and I was psyched to play it. When I played it back in 2011 I wasn't interested in the game at all. Here we are 5 years later and now I want to put all my hours into this game. Finally I can play online as well haha. But yeah, my major is Computer Science and my minor is Preforming Arts. I love video games and I love to swim. 

14379611_1133449183357890_325302882579071727_o.jpg

I just realized I never posted here.

lemon_jpg_zpsqs8bvpke.jpg

Name: Lemon
Preferred contact method: Forum PM
Hobbies: PSO quest creation, PSO, League of Legends, osu!, Programming, Reading, Eating, Sleeping
A little more about your self:
    I started playing PSO on the gamecube after the sega servers went down.  I do not in fact like the flavor of lemons much, though I do enjoy lemon sorbet and lemonade.  I do not enjoy wearing shoes, and wear flip-flops or sandals whenever I can.  I have a weird resistance to cold, so I enjoy wearing said flip-flops and even when there's snow on the ground. When I'm not playing on ultima I am usually in class or (pretending to be) asleep.  The name Lemon came from when I first played on Schthack.  I needed a name for a yellow fomarl, so I named her Lemon, and the name, and it's spinoff Lemonilla, have stuck, to the point even my family calls me it sometimes.
    On ultima I've drifted around on different teams, starting with Aensland and have been on Sharks, Killswitch, Love&Justic, Speedstar, Mugiwara, and a few that I've forgotten the names of.  I enjoy meeting new people and talking, so if you see me in game, don't be afraid to say hello!  I mainly play on a Fomarl named Lemon (who DOES do laundry and thus changes dresses on a regular basis).  You may also catch me playing one of my I'm-currently-really-bored characters: Hucaseal Flower, Ramarl nymph, or HUnewearl coconut.
    I started creating quests for PSO in January\February 2016 and am currently responsible for two quests on the server: Power Plant Plight and Brutal Barnaz Blight.  I love sharing my knowledge and passion.  You can read up on creating quests here, or you can PM and and I'll be happy to help however I can.

Edited by Lemon
Remember another team name
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Name: Cerent

Pref. Contact: Here or skype. (PM for skype)

Characters: One so far: Vaera, Hunter

Hobbies: I'm sure you can guess one, but other include reading, writing, and motorcycles. (Mostly super sport/sport)

More Info: EMT for Private EMS. (Beware, dark sense of humor ahead.) Otherwise, I've played PSO on the gamecube during my high school years. (2004-2006.) Sadly, it was only with myself unless I was visiting friends during the summer break. Years later I finally sit down and download BB. Kinda nice not having to play on splitscreen for multiplayer. Not sure how much I'll be on exactly, since I play FF XIV a lot. But, been itching for more PSO to the point I drug out the old gamecube to play it. (Then poof. Here I am.)

• Like 2

Name: AsianKing

Characters: AsianKing, RAcast, Purplenum

Pref. Contact: Forum

Hobbies: Bboying, Car Tuning, Gaming, Soccer

More about me:

Well 1st time and last time I played PSO was on the gamecube, furthermore I have never played it online because back in the days my gamecube
was just a regular one without modem. So this is my first playing it online so I have no experience whatsoever,
it seems like a nice community so hopefully it'll stick !

Hope to see you guys soon on PSO !!

~A.K.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AsianKing said:

Name: AsianKing

Characters: AsianKing, RAcast, Purplenum

Pref. Contact: Forum

Hobbies: Bboying, Car Tuning, Gaming, Soccer

More about me:

Well 1st time and last time I played PSO was on the gamecube, furthermore I have never played it online because back in the days my gamecube
was just a regular one without modem. So this is my first playing it online so I have no experience whatsoever,
it seems like a nice community so hopefully it'll stick !

Hope to see you guys soon on PSO !!

~A.K.

Totally unrelated to your post, but I thought you were GoPikachu based on your picture (prior to reading your forum name, clearly)

His forum profile picture is similar, I believe. Or maybe I'm just full of shit. Either way, welcome to Ultima!

Edited by KarmaTheFoney

1 minute ago, KarmaTheFoney said:

Totally unrelated to your post, but I thought you were GoPikachu based on your picture (prior to reading your forum name, clearly)

His forum profile picture is similar, I believe. Or maybe I'm just full of shit. Either way, welcome to Ultima!

Oh really, yeah a Pocky Pikachu is very popular ! I will change it soon then ! gonna look for another picture later haha.

Anyways thanks  lot ! 

Just now, AsianKing said:

Oh really, yeah a Pocky Pikachu is very popular ! I will change it soon then ! gonna look for another picture later haha.

Anyways thanks  lot ! 

Well just because you have a similar picture doesn't mean you have to change yours! From what I understand, he isn't particularly active at the moment, so it's not like it would cause confusion. I wasn't complaining about it or anything haha

35 minutes ago, KarmaTheFoney said:

Well just because you have a similar picture doesn't mean you have to change yours! From what I understand, he isn't particularly active at the moment, so it's not like it would cause confusion. I wasn't complaining about it or anything haha

Wow Kramer, way to just ruin this guy's day. :v)

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Adam Lesley	
Preferred contact method: kik is deathrow1233
Hobbies: games anime and hanging out with friends
Picture: ill post later
A little more about your self: i love alot of anime i like to get high with friends and play games and watch movies and i love orange chicken and pineapple steak

• 2 months later...

Name: Jake

Preferred Contact Method: Probably e-mail.

Hobbies: Games, music and sport, probably in that order.

Picture: I have yet to find a camera lens sturdy enough to withstand my visage. ;)

More about me: What do you want to know? I've been wasting my time playing games for an awfully long time. ;) My introduction to the Phantasy Star series was Phantasy Star 2 on the Megadrive. PSO and Phantasy Star 4 are the series highlights for me. :D I originally played PSO on the Dreamcast and I also own the GC and XBox versions, though I've never actually played the game online before.

• Like 1

Personal identification marker: Antonio James Salbato

Earth cycles completed on Hardcore mode without dying: 32

Preferred platform of text and/or voice-based communication mediums: Forum PMs, Discord, Facebook messenger

Vices of muse to prevent self-annihilatory spirals into destruction: Music; Nightcore, Game OSTs, Classical, every form of Rock, particularly Epica and Amaranthe. Being in the kitchen or in my ghetto meditation garden for hours on end... listening to music. Video games of course. I'll play anything that isn't a sports game, cuz if I want to play football, I'll go outside; if I want to micro manage and crunch numbers, I want to do it in a game with neon lights and explosive particle effects. 

Whenever I'm not wasting time pondering the many meanings of life, the universe & everything after consuming medical-grade cannabis for my Crohn's disease, I often find myself coming up with stories for as many novels as I can write in my lifetime. From children's books to macabre that would make Lovecraft get goosebumps in the alternate dimension he was born from, I strive to accomplish one thing—to provoke some imagination and thought to a reader as an individual. I find that these days, individual thought is becoming a lost art form in modern societies. I'm not trying to change the world, but I do hope to provoke others into provoking others to think for themselves. 

I may or may not vie to accomplish this egotistical task with space dragons, cat girls and giant robots. Don't judge me; judge the insanity that flows from my thoughts.

Who is that person following me at night please go away I don't have any spare change sir: There's a photo of me somewhere at age 2 sitting on my brother's lap as we played a Commodore 64 together. Before my brain was really even starting to develop, it was processing hand-eye coordination in ways that required imagination to fully comprehend. To me, video games were not a pass time or a hobby, but a means of expression for both the creator, the player, and those around both parties. I remember in the 8-bit NES days stories on the schoolyard about "If you name your guy ZELDA you can play a new game and walk through walls!" I remember going over to people's birthday parties and the first thing I did was ask if they had a Super Nintendo or a Genesis. Sure I wanted to go swimming in the pool and play games outside, but when the sun went down, boot up that Super Mario World son, we got a Princess to save.

For better or worse, video games have been as constant in my life as food and oxygen. I can't imagine a world without them, if only because they've been a friend when I had none during moving around from one county to the next as a child. For those nights when I was sick and nothing was on TV, or because I'd literally destroyed our Beauty and the Beast VHS from watching it thousands of times over the years—there was always a video game console to keep me company when struggling through those nights. 

In fact, in an odd and round about way, video games are how I met my soon-to-be-fiancé. I played Final Fantasy 11 for over nine years and met a few cool folk through the game. Years later I started playing Warframe and met someone on there that convinced me to make a Facebook account. Days after doing so, a friend from FF11 added me as a friend. I posted a few comments on his page and started getting noticed by a friend he's had for years. She liked me, I liked her, and we decided to meet up a few days later and see how things went. That was over a year ago, and man, let me tell you, I would not sacrifice my video game time for nearly anything. The fact I can do is so easily for her is legitimately what has convinced me to propose to her at this point.

That said, I don't think she's too happy that I found these servers through a friend of mine recently. She's started reading books through Amazon whenever I play because I stay on for so long. o3o

meandbabe.thumb.jpg.49426b22f52ff38b5d9052b48441de51.jpg

As far as PSO goes, I've been playing since US PSO Ver.1 on the Dreamcast. Modded my Dreamcast for JP Ver.2, modded my Gamecube for JP EP1&2 (and Wind Waker), then bought the US EP 1&2 because something happened to my Dricas account. Bought PSOX on the original Xbox, and that was the last of it. In the end, noteworthy levels included: RAcast 200, FOnewearl 189, HUcast 170, FOmar 170. I haven't touched PSO for nearly a decade, and have never experienced Episode 4 at all from never playing BB. 

All the events, constant upkeep and dedication to this server are absolutely awesome, and I'm excited to dump another 10,000 hours of my life into this game all over again. 

Cheers. o3o

• Like 3

Name: Paul

Preferred contact method: I'm not fussed... Forums, Game, Twitter (@Paul7Law).... whatever.

Hobbies: Gaming, Music, Football (Soccer for all you Americans - Not the "Football" where you play with your hands and run with an egg but the Football in which you kick a ball...with your feet...FOOTBALL.)

Picture: See Avatar..

A little more about your self: Ok then... IT Support Technician. Manchester United fan. PlayStation trophy collector (yep, those digital trophy / achievements that mean nothing). Kinda Funny fan. Lover of Music. Bourbon drinker. Gamer. - I left gamer until last because my love of games requires a brief explanation.. I play mostly on PlayStation. I have, in the past played competitive Counter Strike Source for a few years. I am a very nostalgic gamer (PSO is a DreamCast game to me). I love retro gaming and take time to visit a brilliant retro Arcade here in the UK whenever I can.

That'll do! Anyway just wanted to say a big thanks to the folks who are maintaining these servers and giving us a chance to scratch that nostalgia itch. I look forward to seeing you guys online!;)

• Like 2

Name:wneivf

Preferred contact method: Discord or Skype I guess ( wneivf#6373 on discord and wneivf on skype )

Hobbies: other than the obv gaming (I loved PSO episode 1 and 2 on the gamecube and wanted to play it again , hence here I am) I'm mainly a xbox gamer and currently loving overwatch and destiny. I'm a big TCG gamer and I love Cardfight Vanguard and Magic the Gathering

Picture: maybe another day

A little more about your self: I'm from the UK , I like playing games both board, card and vidya and I enjoy watching wrestling. most my gaming is on xbox but I wanted to scratch the PSO itch I occasionally have and I guess it would be nice to play the game with other people for the first time. maybe see some of you around ^^

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Alright then, hopefully people still watch this
Name: Carl
Preferred contact method: pm here or ingame
Hobbies: Gaming, reading,
Picture: I would honestly prefer to not, personal preference really
A little more about yourself: I've been an avid gamer since I was around 4-6, eventually got into the series through 
Phantasy Star Universe and the Portables, saw this game due to PC gamer and decided to give it a shot.
Edited by Mega330