Introduce Yourself

kiros

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Stefan
Preferred contact method: PM, eMail
Hobbies: Photography, Karate, Gaming

A little more about your self:

I have been playing PSO Ep 1&2 on Dolphin for the last two weeks and I got tired of doing it alone. I was so suprised and happy when google lead me to your homepage :'D

Even the GC-Controller works flawless with the client withoud tweaking anything.

I live in Würzburg, Germany and I study medicine at the local university.

I am looking forward to see you guys ingame and to absolutely refresh my English.

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Name: Stefan

Preferred contact method: PM, eMail

Hobbies: Photography, Karate, Gaming

A little more about your self:

I have been playing PSO Ep 1&2 on Dolphin for the last two weeks and I got tired of doing it alone. I was so suprised and happy when google lead me to your homepage :'D

Even the GC-Controller works flawless with the client withoud tweaking anything.

I live in Würzburg, Germany and I study medicine at the local university.

I am looking forward to see you guys ingame and to absolutely refresh my English.

Have a nice day!

I must say that I wouldn't have guessed that English wasn't your first language. Your doing great!

• 1 month later...

Alias: Brobot

Hobbies: PSO, Monster Hunter, FF Crystal Chronicles, Movies, Music, Cooking, Outdoors (to list a few)

I have been playing PSO for about 15 years now. I started on the Game Cube and played through corrupted data 3 times. Each time getting further than the last. Recently started PSOBB on the Ultima Server and am enjoying it. especially due to having done the exp grind so many times. I am now able to hunt for weapons while everything else comes naturally. I lived in Japan (i am fluent) and almost got a job for SEGA as I was studying and doing work with music production, but due to visa issues that is not whats going on right now.

I have been an active member of pso-world for some time as well and my first time playing online was about 13 years ago. I have yet to see any old faces but have been keeping to myself on this server so far.

If you want to come and say hi I'm usually in lobby 2 (but mostly in game) I play a Purplenum RAmar, a Redria FOnewm, and a Whitill HUmar. I find they are all very fun, strong and good at what they do. I play with my cousins and some mutual friends of ours (covering all section IDs) and we are currently just trying to get back to where we are on the DC version of the game.

Nice to meet you all.

Edited by BLACKR0B0T

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Amelia
Preferred contact method: PM Forum, Discord, or In game (Serena)
Hobbies: Gaming, Reading, Music
Picture: You can dream :3
A little more about your self: Nothing special, I never played PSO so I'm fully newb :P

• 1 month later...

Name: David

Preffered Contact Method: PM, In Game

Hobbies: Leading Others to Christ, Playing Music, Video Games

Pictures: Preffer Not To Post

A little bit about myself: I was pretty active and I left for about a year but I'm back and better I live in the USA any other questions you can pm me :P

Name: Sam Measa

Birthday: December 4, 1978

Hobbies: Gaming, Biking, Reading, and long hot baths that your are not invited to. Sorry I kind of like to hog the tub.

I got into Phantasy Star one summer when I bought a used SEGA Genesis and thirty games at a garage sale in 1995. In with Sonic, Golden Axe and Earth Worm Jim was two games I hadn't heard of, Phantasy Star 3 and 4. I played those for the next year never really finishing them but trying to get there. When the Dreamcast came out I waited for a few years because I didn't see all that many games that I wanted to play at that time. Till I heard about PSO.

When I got it I didn't but the PSO down for a week. Well I take that back I did put it down when I had to work, eat and sleep. I finished it later that week around 3am before falling asleep on the couch. I never did any of the online stuff because at that time I only had dial up and I would have been going threw my parents to pay for the subscription. And they where never really big on the idea of credit cards because of issues they had in the 80's with late payments.

What brings me to PSOBB is that recently while doing some stuff in Space Engineers I got to asking what Space story set had I not seen in the game. Which lead me to looking for old PS screen shots and later PSO. Which lead me to some Youtube videos that made me want to get back into PSO and PSOBB.

• Like 1

Hey guys!

well it's been about fifteen years since I played PSO on a dreamcast but unfortunately I never had the means to play online. I recently just picked up PS portable 2 for psp and the ol' nostalgia kicked in and I was looking to find a way to play this great gaming masterpiece. So I'm excited to have found this great server. you'll have to bare with me if you see me online as I've never been one for pc gaming so this will be an experience!

I'm from the United Kingdom btw.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys and gals!

I played PSO offline 16 years ago on my Dreamcast loving everything about this game. Unfortunately I never had the chance to play it online. Unfortunately until now, as I've found out about the Ultima server. Gotta thank the guys that have done this and thus given me the possibility to enjoy this fantastic game fully. I began playing yesterday. Really enjoyed playing and chatting with the other players. I still have to learn a couple of things here and there about the online experience. Looking forward to a nice gaming experience on the Ultima server.

8 minutes ago, Alex Bors said:

Hello guys and gals!

I played PSO offline 16 years ago on my Dreamcast loving everything about this game. Unfortunately I never had the chance to play it online. Unfortunately until now, as I've found out about the Ultima server. Gotta thank the guys that have done this and thus given me the possibility to enjoy this fantastic game fully. I began playing yesterday. Really enjoyed playing and chatting with the other players. I still have to learn a couple of things here and there about the online experience. Looking forward to a nice gaming experience on the Ultima server.

Welcome!

Name: Lydia

Preferred contact method: In-game

Hobbies: Watch asian dramas when I have the time :) Taking care of my family isn't really a hobby but that's all I do every day :) Until I met with my ex-gamefriend... this will probably be my number one hobby ^^

Picture: None for the moment, just registered :P 

A little more about your self: I started my online gaming life with Dreamcast's PSO, and since then no other game has been the same. If I ever played a game it would have to be online. And just recently I fixed my broken PC, and browsed a little bit about this and that and came up with PSO's private servers... woah! I didnt even know they existed! Well this brings back memories and hope to stay around for a long time :) Nice to meet you all. (Currently downloading game... >.<)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2009 at 6:30 AM, kiros said:

Name: Tricky

Preferred contact method: Email, I suppose

Hobbies: I write music for the band I created. I'm a multi-instrumentalist. I have a 10 month Bullador I look after. I spend most of my time at home, so I gravitate towards MMO's, naturally. A good book, movie, or album can hold me for some time. Friends are important. Studying, I guess.

Picture: Perhaps later.

You ever find yourself at a moment in your life where you're replying to a post on a forum from 7 years ago about a game you played when you were 10

You ever start writing that post and then fall into a strange existential crisis about what you're doing with your life

Name: "Meph". Or I guess "Shark" here.

Hobbies: I DJ at bars and generally entertain for cash. I play videogames to avoid the horror of existence.

Picture: https://www.instagram.com/mephidos/ you can see a million pictures of me being handsome/retarded in public here

A little more about your self: I've got a Bachelors in English and Philosophy, eventually going for a Masters when I can afford it.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I'm 28 years old. I've been playing PSO since the Sega Dreamcast. I actually didn't even know this site existed until about a week ago, so you can imagine my excitement. I've been a gamer since I was a very small child, so it's something that I enjoy a lot. Other than that, I currently have a full time job that takes up most of my time and I just try to enjoy my small amount of spare time after work where I can further explore my hobbies. Other hobbies besides gaming include: reading books, playing the guitar, spending time with friends and family, watching movies, attending concerts, photography, etc.

9 minutes ago, dbz said:

Hi there, I'm 28 years old. I've been playing PSO since the Sega Dreamcast. I actually didn't even know this site existed until about a week ago, so you can imagine my excitement. I've been a gamer since I was a very small child, so it's something that I enjoy a lot. Other than that, I currently have a full time job that takes up most of my time and I just try to enjoy my small amount of spare time after work where I can further explore my hobbies. Other hobbies besides gaming include: reading books, playing the guitar, spending time with friends and family, watching movies, attending concerts, photography, etc.

WELCOME TO THE MACHINE!!!!