Introduce Yourself

kiros

Name: Sergey

Preferred contact method: F orum, PM

Hobbies: video games (visual novels mostly), reading

Pic: -

A little more about yourself: I have played PSO since Dreamcast days and a big fan of the game. Playing BB version for the first time, so there are some things new to me. Besides PSO I like to read Japanese visual novels (in English or Japanese). And besides games I work as a math teacher at school and also English tutor. Very glad to be here and really hope to get along with everybody !

Firstly I have to say, I hate talking about myself, so this will likely be the only time I go into detail.

Now then...

Name: Matt

Preferred contact: Forum PM

Hobbies: Action RPGs, Singing, Electric Guitar, Dungeons & Dragons.

Pic: Look at my Facebook if you must...

More about yourself: I am a big fan of the Tabletop RPG and have played a great many of them, including Firefly, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Hackmaster, D&D 2.0, Pathfinder, and Supernatural. I live in a mountain range that is almost always frozen and has very thin air. You would likely hate it here, unless you're into almost constant snow and a low population. I have linked my Facebook to my account here, but contacting me on Facebook if I don't know you is the fastest way to get yourself blacklisted, so don't do that, thanks.

Name: Alexander Weber
Preferred contact method: Forum pm Youtube, Facebook, Skype,Phantasy Star Universe Clementine, Dueling Network, Pokemon Showdown, and email
Hobbies: This game of course and Phantasy Star Universe, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon,retro/ modern gaming but mostly into retro stuffs, and making videos for Youtube!
A little more about your self: I make videos for Youtube, so hit me up here : https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuyAleXD

Picture: tumblr_mvg68tAI3l1skita6o1_500.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Name:Nia
Preferred contact method: Email
Hobbies: Programming, reading manga, sometimes drawing, trying to get into reverse engineering
Picture: Pictures are nice. Here's one of my hand: 4Z4wIoVm.jpg
A little more about your self: I have a life and stuff. I'm a university student. Not sure what else there is to say

Edited by OsakaSystem

Name: Sam
Preferred contact method: email/steam/skype/xfire/literally anything
Hobbies: dark souls, math, physics, programming
A little more about your self: I actually never played PSO back in the day. Back in 2012ish I started playing PSO2 on the Japanese servers, and I really enjoyed it and was super pumped for it to come out in the USA. We all know how that went, and i got fed up with playing on the japanese PSO2 servers, so I decided to play some older games. I'm a total noob to PSOBB in that regard, so I have no idea what I'm doing. I speak both english and spanish btw

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Brad
Preferred contact method: forum, in-game
Hobbies: UX design, user research, dance, ultimate frisbee, curling, cycling, homebrewing
A little more about your self: I guess I'm considered old school when it comes to PSO. Played the GCN version online until it died, then played BB until it died, then played schthack's server for awhile before it started to suck, and now I'm looking into taking another go at it. In the physical world, I work with tech startups and am a professional dancer, so I don't know how much time I'll have for this once I'm not on Xmas vacation anymore.

I'll make another topic about this, but if anyone successfully got the game to run on a Mac, PM me (or I guess reply here, but I don't want to clutter this forum)

Name: Eric
Preferred contact method: facebook.com/ysc.eric, PM, telepathy
Hobbies: write/record music, rock climb, paint, backpack
Picture: (Me and the lady)
10253934_10204779511117424_5535007875076
A little more about your self:
-I'm a geologist for the United States Geologic Survey; I make 3-D groundwater models using old oil well data.
-I've been the lead singer for a band and produced 3 albums over the course of 6 years.
-I've been playing PSO since 2005, from Sega, to SCHT, and to here.

-I play with my brother, and two cousins (Kanue, Shopes, and lambda_delta)
-RAMAR. RAMAR. RAMAR.

-I'm a huge fan of doing everything myself. No hand-outs. Although i have not problem handing out.

-Beer and scotch are both good things.

• Like 4

Name: Dashie

Preferred contact method: By PM or just find me in game :3

Hobbies: Playing video games mostly :3 but i also enjoy cooking and chatting with friends :3

Picture of me: Look to profile picture :3

Bit more about myself:

Well i have been playing PSO when my cousin got it on the GameCube :3 then we moved to the dream cast and we finally settled on the Xbox offline mode :3 (not normal able to play offline but we had a chipped Xbox so we could) then after a LONG time my cousin told me about scthhack and i played there for a LONG time got a FOnewearl to about level 150ish but i got bored and moved to league of legends with a friend from PSO (some of you may know her by the name of Avis or Avis Cantrix she make a few skins for this game) but i lost touch with her a while ago and i got bored of League playing by my self all the time and scthhack got shutdown so i moved back to the Xbox one then i just said it is time to play PSO again so here i am :3 *phew* bit of a life story but thats me :3

• Like 3

Hello... How is everyone?

Just wanted to properly introduce myself since Ive just realized I've been on this server for over a year and counting.

I'm Nick (17 years,Male)

Pretty chill dude that likes obscure games. I discovered PSO in 2004, but I never got to play the game online with other people which was obviously the key feature. So I looked up on how to get the game online. That is when I discovered Schthack. I played that until it suddenly crashed. That's when I came here, feeling as if a new kid at a new school. But to my surprise, I have found a lot of people from Schthack were there too. It's really cool to see that. [emoji4]

Hobbies:

-Writing articles concerning the entertainment world (Movies,TV, Video games)

-Playing Super Smash Bros. Wii U on a competitive level with Melee to follow later

Pic: Too cute the thread can't handle it [emoji12]

Hehe nah I'm ugly lol

So yeah that's me [emoji5]

• Like 1

Hello... How is everyone?

Just wanted to properly introduce myself since Ive just realized I've been on this server for over a year and counting.

I'm Nick (17 years,Male)

Pretty chill dude that likes obscure games. I discovered PSO in 2004, but I never got to play the game online with other people which was obviously the key feature. So I looked up on how to get the game online. That is when I discovered Schthack. I played that until it suddenly crashed. That's when I came here, feeling as if a new kid at a new school. But to my surprise, I have found a lot of people from Schthack were there too. It's really cool to see that. [emoji4]

Hobbies:

-Writing articles concerning the entertainment world (Movies,TV, Video games)

-Playing Super Smash Bros. Wii U on a competitive level with Melee to follow later

Pic: Too cute the thread can't handle it [emoji12]

Hehe nah I'm ugly lol

So yeah that's me [emoji5]

welcome! yep, you're definitely not the only ex-SHIThack player :P

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Joe

Preferred contact method: email

Hobbies: this game, ukulele playing, tabletop rpgs, basketball

Picture: I'm on my phone I'll post a pic later haha

A little more about your self: So I used to play the orignal PSO when it was on Dreamcast. This game defined my childhood and really no MMO has come close for me to the enjoyment I got out of playing this game. My brother and I bought the GC version of this game and we still play it constantly even though this game is like 9-10 years old. I never did BlueBurst since I still pla PSO on GC but I read up that they're still active people on this server. So I'm hoping to play with people, relieve some old childhood memories and make some new ones.

Name: Secret

Nick-Name: Dummeldorf (most games)
Preferred contact method: PM or in-game

Hobbies: playing ocarina; singing (choir); pnp; gaming; climbing; write poems
Picture: My profile picture. It was a special event and I'm wearing a mask. But it's me. ^^

A little more about your self: My first contact with PSO was on GC years ago. I played solo or with my brothers offline. They don't liked the game and selled it later. I never forgot PSO because it's just awesome!
And now I am here!
*All of my characters are andriods. (I don't like to use spells.)

I come from Germany. My english grammar isn't the best. No hablo espanol.