MARCO....

Akira_Mado

Yeah, it's dead. Only you and I seem to be interested.

Large text was added for emphasis.

You know what I think the problem is? YOU CAN'T FIND THE DAMN FORUM!! :onion-head28: Today was the first time I was able to find it (without typing "Anime" in the search box), and I needed to scroll aaaaall the way to the bottom of the forum list --- No one looks there! :onion-head47:

I think this Entertainment section really needs to be moved to become a sub-forum of the General forum (if not General, then Off-Topic), then people will see it. Otherwise is will be like it has been shoved off into a corner somewhere no one ever checks. Have you ever read or seen Ansatsu Kyoushitsu? This forum is like Class E: far removed from the main area to make the students outcasts that no one pays attention to, to be forgotten, to be looked down upon. I would ask the mods to consider moving it.

Edited by Akira_Mado

Oh i did read that it's really fun, it's a class that thrives even if they are badly seen by the others xD

There's usually those that notice the thread but don't actually look at it, most scroll all the way down to check who is online.

xD not many peoples are into otaku stuffs I guess it's my guess.

Well, if you think about it, PSO is really Otaku as well. But I don't really think of liking anime as being Otaku.

When I think of Otaku, I think of not just watching/owning anime but the combination of multiple of these things: anime/manga collection, figurines/action figures, wall hangers/posters, anime games, cosplay, going to cons, etc. Basically, I think of the main character from Denpa Kyoushi is the best example of what an Otaku is.

Anyway, your point that not that many people are interested in Otaku stuff is why I think placing this topic in a more prominent forum will help. If you're someone who likes pso you're just as much of an Otaku as those who watch anime, so despite that there may not be much interest now, if the forum is moved, that might help develop some interest.

Edited by Akira_Mado

A bit rude, aren't we?

It was more relevant than most of what has been posted in this thread anyway.

If you'd like to enforce an English only rule, may I point you to the English section of the forum? This is an international server.

No, not rude, I was stating the obvious.

It was more relevant than most of what has been posted in this thread anyway.

As it wasn't in English, we wouldn't have any way of knowing that, would we. This rule has been mentioned for everyone here, not just you.

If you'd like to enforce an English only rule, may I point you to the English section of the forum? This is an international server.

As this is a the only Anime section, it's a bit stupid to tell someone to take it to the English section -- this IS the English section. This thread was created as an English thread, not as any other language. If someone makes a thread in spanish, then feel free to speak spanish in that thread,* When you come to a country and they make it clear that their language is English, then you speak that language, not expect them to speak another language - to do otherwise is inconsiderate of you. If you find that expectation rude, the cause of your taking offense lies with you, and you can either choose to play along, or leave.

* Furthermore, there is already an established rule that anime and manga belong in the Entertainment section, and we both know that if I were to post the thread anywhere else, a moderator would just tell me it should have been posted in this section, where belongs and already is.

Edited by Akira_Mado