I'm Back!

Nagato

I just wanted to make this post to see if anyone i played with back in the day are still around. I've been playing Guild Wars 2 for about 2 years now and have been going pretty hard core, but i need a break and wanted to come to more of a relax game like this one. I love this game still and want to get back into it in a more serious aspect than a casual one (since schooling for me is over for about 2 months, so why not~)

------------ LARRRRRGAAAAAAATOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Nagato

Not sure if I remember ya, but welcome back. :} Some awesome new hear has been released over the past 2 years. Check out the events section to see the drops from each event or view Cal's (aka Michael Mann) comprehensive ultima item guide.

You've come back at a good time too. Completel new items will be released very soon!

• Like 1

I know you largato hahahahhaa just was talkin about the days with you me chuk shade lundwick godric magic bun etc etc. those were the real days frfr

Edited by Pin

He might quit again when he sees how good the new items are that he doesn't have. *cough* cent battle *cough* asteron striker *cough*

Bad cold.

Don't worry. More new items incoming soon for a belated Valentine's day event.

Ooo, I used to play Guild Wars too, but got kind of tired of it. I got tired of everyone just trying to rush through the quests as fast as possible -- you can't do that, that ruins the story, it's no longer immersive. Anyway, had to have they reactivate my account since I had been gone for so long, and it looked like they gave me a Guild Wars 2 key --- I never tried to see if I was actually able to play GW 2 as well though.

• 2 years later...