Yannv

And those would be?

V101/Heavenly Battle are a must, +40% Attack Speed bonus, since you are a hucast and are still new, you have a nice stats mag, get a Heavenly Arms(+25 ATA) to help your ATA and you can hit most enemies and get some exp when playing with other people, the other 2 slots could be Heavenly Power(+55 ATP) or another Heavenly Arms depending on how you feel your hucast is performing while playing with other people, i'd recommend you max ATA asap though, try some crazy things with your hucast that way you can get the hang of the enemies and get a style that suits you more, although hucast is the most powerful character in the game.

For a shield Kasami Bracer shouldn't be too hard to get, although i don't remember exactly where you can get one, i think in one of the black paper deal quests not sure, but avoid getting hit should be one of your priorities, most enemies have a pattern try to learn it to dodge their attacks.

Avoid soloing! Ultima has modified stats for characters (no growths modifications unfortunately) and monsters, so things can get quite tough when you are just starting in here, try joining people close to your level, as for swords, red sword is ok for the meantime, freeze traps are your best friends, iirc hucast gains 1 Freeze trap per 7 levels, so using freeze traps and red sword can make it up for the low ATA, probably you are still gonna do a NNH or NHH combos with red sword but still.

A lvl 120 hucast should have the next stats: 972 HP, 746 ATP and 135 ATA, so your mag should boost your ATP to 1030, with a Heavenly Power you'll have 1085, and ATA to 161, get a couple of Heavenly Arms and it should max, hucast's max ATA is 201, so you will miss alot less, PSO is an offensive based game, so tanking is not a good option really, you should get a material plan or at least get an idea of how your hucast is gonna be at lvl 200, so you give him a few pow mats to boost that ATP.

Edited by Zero
  • Like 2

Thank you for the detailed reply, Zero. If it is not a bother to ask, What might the prices of Heavenly Battle, Heavenly Arms, Heavenly Power be in Photon Drops?

Well unfortunately i don't know really, back when i used to play they usually went for around 2 pds, AT MOST, so i'm guessing if they kept their original drop rate, it should be 1 pd, if i still had anything in my banks i'd check but i already gave everything away, so sorry i can't give you any of those 3 items.

Well unfortunately i don't know really, back when i used to play they usually went for around 2 pds, AT MOST, so i'm guessing if they kept their original drop rate, it should be 1 pd, if i still had anything in my banks i'd check but i already gave everything away, so sorry i can't give you any of those 3 items.

Thats fine.

i can get you h/powers and 1 h/arms, and i can farm you an h/battle or more h/arms if you need. they're really easy to get so they're only like 0-2 pds really.

Some people were kind enough to give me some. Even got a v101 :D

For materials I want to max HP/ a lot of power and a bit of some other stat?

Edited by Keynomaru

Some people were kind enough to give me some. Even got a v101 :D

For materials I want to max HP/ a lot of power and a bit of some other stat?

Focus on ATP, ATA and LUCK only, hucast's max ATP is 1739, ATA 201 HP is 2012, so he can take quite a few hits with that amount of HP even with just lvl 200 base DFP, i tried to max only those stats with my hucast (i gave him some random mats at the beggining and used a v101 plan so his ATP is just 1724 but still).

Edited by Zero

LV 125

ATP 771 > 1180 with 142 POW mag/2 Heavenly Power

DFP 262

ATA 136 > 188 with v101/Heavenly arms/Mag 52 DEX

EVP 435

LCK 10 > I assume I'll never take v101 off so 25

Seems materials can't be put into ATA. By max ATA do you mean it will be 201 at level 200? So how much luck and power mats do I need to use?

LV 125

ATP 771 > 1180 with 142 POW mag/2 Heavenly Power

DFP 262

ATA 136 > 188 with v101/Heavenly arms/Mag 52 DEX

EVP 435

LCK 10 > I assume I'll never take v101 off so 25

Seems materials can't be put into ATA. By max ATA do you mean it will be 201 at level 200? So how much luck and power mats do I need to use?

Your welcome for those units xD

There is also Centurion/Battle on this server, which is much much faster than v101 but gives no stats. There is no doubt that it is better than v101, but it is event item and not easy to get, and means you have to make your plans be able to accommodate for not having v101's stats. i posted a link to hucast plan on page 2 of this thread before for using cent/battle and cent/arms unit for maxing, go click that link if you want more detail, including how to raise the mag it takes which is quite tricky.

What he means by max ata is not the base ata you will have at 200, but rather the actual maximum the stat can go to on that class(at level 200, a hucast will be 158.5 ata with nothing equipped, your mag/materials/units are what you calculate to get it to 201).

When you look at your stats it shows 2 numbers next to ata, like 260 ( 200 ), the second number is your base ata, the first is your final ata included equipped weapon and the few specific gear that increase ata over max like red ring. If you are at ( 200 ) ata inside the parentheses and you put on a heavenly/arms(25), the number inside the parentheses will only go to ( 201 ) and turn gold, indicating that you cannot raise it any higher and the other 24 ata from h/arms gets ignored and not put into final ata.

Only a very select few things will raise your ata over max(raise the only number outside the parentheses, unlike previous example), such as hit on your weapon, red ring (20 ata), proof of sword saint (30 ata to twin swords, sabers, katanas), etc, the majority of things add to the number in parentheses and thus are capped by your class' max stats.

The most important stats are definitely ata (if you can't hit then your damage is 0, and with buffed monster stats in ultimate this gets pretty important), lck (luck is your critical hit rate, around 0.5% at 10 and around 20% at 100 luck, so it's a good multiplier on your damage), and atp (i don't have to explain why power is good xD). Hucast has hard time maxing though because of just how massive a number his atp gets to.

There's pretty much only 1-2 maxing options for hucast plans i could make, one as a cent/battle+cent/arms plan, and a v101+Adept plan. They get as close as possible off using a single unit for stats, -7 or 8 atp won't really make any noticeable difference but having a free slot for other useful things will. Feel free to use other mags while leveling up if you want a higher dex one or something, these plans are for maxing at 200.

Cent battle + cent arms

mag: 6/178/16/0 (regular mag), 5/180/15/0 mag (elenor/ultima/console mag), 0/185/15/0 (custom mag, minievent or donation)

mats: 35 luck 115 pow

ends with -7atp regular mag, -3atp elenor/ultima/console mag), 3 extra mats custom mag

v101+adept

mag: 5/153/42/0 mag, 0/158/42/0 custom mag

mats: 23 luck 127 pow

ends with -8 atp, or 1 extra mat custom mag

I hope that clarifies things a bit for you.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 1

Cent/battle and Cent/arms are items exclusive to Ultima Server. Cent/battle is 110% attack speed (v101 and h/battle are 40%), cent arms is 35 ata. You could always trade for mags too. I was just saying that the mag you use while leveling up and the mag you use to max stats with at 200 don't necessarily have to be the same, while leveling you can use whatever you want, the mag stats i gave are just the ones you need to properly max at 200 with hucast, small variations here and there won't make that big of a difference overall.