Materials

>120 power materials

>30luck materials

Mag

5/150/45/0

Units

-Centurion/battle(ou v101)

- Adept

-(free slot) orh/power(alternative to maximize atp) or smartlink when you are using the guns!

-(free slot or for v502)

Weapons:

Swords for damage

-Dark flow (meh basic!)

-Excalibur (up to 3 targets destructive power, special zerk)

-TJS (Very good for multiple targets)

-Red sword (Hunters first DF)

-Zanba (very good special berserk)

-Ultima reaper(hell special)

-VJAYA (CHARGE!)

-Galatine (good sometimes)

Weapons zerk

-Girasole

-Diska of braveman

-double cannon + lavis blahblah

Support weapons

-S-reds

- two kamui

-Twin blaze(makes those pests on ep4 stop attacking!!!)

Weapons for long range

-Charge raygun+ others

-Asteron striker (hell)

-Hell raygun (hell!!!)

-PSYCHO RAVENS

For demons

-Slicer of fanatic (personal fav :D still want some!)

-BKB (fun to use, good too)

-Demons raygun

Confusion

-Rainbow baton

-Samba maracas (lol)

Equipment:

Shield

-kasami bracer

-Red ring (best)

Armaduras

-Wedding dress

-Thirteen (good boosts)

- and many more

This is my personal taste, everybody has their own favorites and such :3 it's up to you in the end to use what feels best for that character

Edited by cyane
  • Like 4

Galatine will still not be great though, it's only good from 6am-9am EST and is single target saber, Hucast can have much better weapons to use, especially charge/berserk gear he can actually use(sword saint works on excal), or if you want the easiest hit, try diska of braveman + thirteen armor + smartlink with special normal glitch xD.

Also another hucast plan is possible using cent/arms unit here; http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=99010. The previous plan is also good but is a v101 plan, this one is a cent/battle+cent/arms plan.

• Like 2

Bottom line bro, you're only lvl 108 and Ultimate monsters typically have HIGH evade. If your ATA isn't high enough, it ain't gonna matter how much ATP you have because you ain't gonna be hitting them much at all. Definitely hit up some of these guys equip pointers, but remember, your ATA is going to determine how often you hit those monsters.(yes, even though you've addressed that as much as you can) There is a reason why it's called Ultimate difficulty, it may be a while (read: level 160+ I'd say, casts don't have the greatest ATA) before you get high enough ATA with your HUcast to reliably hit mobs in that difficulty, even with help from your mag & units.

Even Triforcer, my lvl 200 FOmar has pretty lousy ATA with even his Godric's cloak and has a hard time hitting stuff occasionally with high evade monsters in ultimate, so you're not alone by any means with this problem man.(although hit weapons goes a long way in dealing with this mind you) Hope this helps, good luck.

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 1

Think v502 only affects demons and hell, it boosts the success rate of those specials.

Luck influences critical hit ratio.

Dark flow is very good on hunters, but the zerk/charge weapons do a great job too.

Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou gives a bonus of 10ATA and 100ATP to sange/yasha/kamui and sange & yasha, and gives a boost of 40% in speed, It shouldn't stack with v101. owo if it does i want.

Your character is still low level, even with ata maxed your ata will still increase by leveling up, just a bit more of patience, the game only starts at lv 150 on ultimate(that's when it starts to become easy(if you are well geared)). ATP/ATA/LUCK are essentials to deal a good amount of damage in a hucast.

• Like 1

I greatly appreciate all these tips you people put here. :)

I have some questions though:

For now, I'm using a 60 DEX Mag + Cent/Arms, now I have a gold ATA number. But I still can't use special of Charge Vulcans (45 hit), for example. It always misses... Diska of Braveman is doing good, special works in regular way. It doesn't hit all the times.

So, is there a way to increase ATA over max stats?

Well, I have a cheap Dark Flow I bought from a friend, but It is 0 0 50 50|30 hit only :P. Is it worthwhile to use DT's to increase hit?

Also, does Luck affects only the critical hit or it affects the special sucess too? Does v502 affect Charge and Berserk specials or it only affect Hell?

I heard somewhere yesterday that V101 and Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou battle speed stacks... is this true? I never heard of this before.

Since you aren't max level, psycho ravens will probably be more useful for the atp right now and only need enough accuracy for hard attack so will hit easier. Special Normal glitch (getting off that second normal attack while first special attack still traveling is equivalent adding 300-400+ hit to your weapon for that first attack) should make you pretty much always hit even with hucast, especially with good hit DoB, Smartlink, and Thirteen.

The ways to increase ata over max are:

• the shields red ring (20 ata) / ranger wall(20 ata rangers) / virus shield vol: opt(10 ata) / s-parts 2.01(15 ata, very rare, casts only) / green ring (+10 ata for every player nearby w/ one on)
  • the units Smartlink (Very important for any ranged weapons, huge invisible ata boost) / Proof of Sword Saint(+30 ata +60 evp -20 dfp over max to rare sabers, katanas, and twin swords, will stack if you wear more than one),
  • Special Armor Boosts like Kroe's Sweater(+10 ata female only), Godric Cloak(+30 ata fomar only), Thirteen(+50% weapon atp and 30 ata to DoB), Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou (100 atp and 10 ata to sange, yasha, sange&yasha, kamui, built in h/battle), Crimson Coat (22 ata and 50% weapon atp to red slicer, red saber, red dagger, red coat is 30% weapon atp 15 ata), Morning Prayer(10 ata 150 atp devil/battle to morning glory), Samurai Armor(30% weapon atp and 20 ata to agito and orotiagito, built in god/battle), Graviton Plate (minus 10 ata trolololol),
  • Commander Blade (+20 ata to every team member in game, haven't tested this myself but here for completeness)
  • hit% on your weapon.

Smartlink applies to DF special, so be sure to wear it.

Luck is only critical hit rate.

v502 is increased proc rate of 1.5x for Paralyze Confuse Freeze specials and 2x for Hell, nothing else (http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/?p=113561).

Blue Odoshi Violet Nimaidou or any other armor that gives attack speed does not stack with any other speed increases, only the highest one counts.

I think that's pretty much everything.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 5

Learn how to trap shoot. grab a pistol assign your ice traps on the button number 3.. tap 3 then shoot as quick as possible. Hold CTRL and press END button at the top right of most keyboards to change weps fast, u can change buttons in options menu.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to my own topic but seeing as I have all the same issues.. I am newb so forgive me.

Hucast: lvl 120

Mag: Deva 6/142/52

Best weapon: Red Sword(no hit)

General Armor 4 slot

Ultimate Shield

Never used any Materials yet.

I deal no damage and can't take hits. What gear should take probity for me to obtain?