Batmang is leaving.

batmang

YO guys.... Jonas, Binho, Ing, uhhhhhhhh honestly I didn't play long enough to remember everyone's names, but goodbye guys and thanks for the TTFs and loot! Gave all my crap away already to a trusted noob trainer, so don't ask hehehehehehe..

I downloaded PSO2 Tweaker so I can play the Japanese PSO2 with a japanese sega ID in english, and it's amazing, so I'm doing that now. Not trying to pull ppl away from this server, but I mean if you wanna pop-in PSO2 some time and see how it is, check out the pso2 tweaker topic on pso-world. Don't expect the US version to come out anytime soon, and the SEA version is ip blocked, but the Japanese one works fine, and it's like 90%+ translated.

My ingame name is JohnnyJon on Ship 2. Maybe I'll see one or two of you there sometime!

Alright later!

Edited by batmang

Haha you guys are too much. Thanks Alephasy :). If you want follow me on youtube. I'll be coming out with a smartphone game and some cartoons next month, and I'll post them on there, or if I make a new channel I'll post it.

Youtube.com/Fenderwangcaster

Edited by batmang