I'm new here.

youngsuave

And I have a very minimal idea of what I'm supposed to be doing. I played with some really cool people earlier (Hey DarkMush, Katie, And Knuckels!) who taught me the controls and dealt with me being a total noob. And the game got pretty fun after i figured out how to use skills.

What I've gathered so far is this:

• Level grind to 200 which sounds fun because I enjoy grinding
  • Find rare weapons which I still don't know what they do
  • Unlock Very Hard and Ultimate and I assume those are difficulties

​But my question is does my progress transfer over to episode II? Is that a completely different game? What about IV? I'm kind of lacking direction here and some advice or tips would be cool.

My name is Young Sua by the way and I'm super pumped to be here.

Same progression on the same char, http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/10353-psobb-item-weapon-gear-effects-ie/this could help you a bit for starters.

For gear you can ask around what's the ideal to have, or you can pm me tell me your class and such and i can build you a little hunt plan.

welcum_by_potatoecrumble-d64vtik.gif

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

You unlock difficulties as you raise levels ... (right now im too sleepy to type all the stuff but) for example, ultimate EP1 is unlocked at lvl 90, EP2 100, EP4 110... you can play any Episode at normal difficulty without any requirement, but you will probably get some kick ass mobs in EP2-4 if you dont take good stuff with you (or a few levels at least) ...and if that doesn't make it clear, yes, the levels and stuff are for all episodes :P you can think of it as more scenarios

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1