Ultima Heroes

I'd say to judge them by someone who just flat-out knows PSO. How to handle themselves, how to handle others, knowing where and the best way to hunt (even if that usually just involves looking at a drop table, but there are still efficient ways to go about doing the hunting itself). Equipment is a good indicator, but it's not a definitive answer -- I know someone who tore through TTF 10+ levels below me because he got a PGF as a gift. However, I do believe dedication is also a factor. It's not necessarily the equipment itself, but the effort one put in to find it.

Of course your guess is as good as mine regarding how to actually quantify any of the above. It's hard to measure effort. But Sylphiel figured out how to safely bombard stuff from behind an innocuous rock. I don't know if he thought of it, but you gotta give props to someone who knows how to abuse monsters' inability to cross basic terrain.

lol everyone knows it goes:

hucast - Sylph

hucaseal - Sylph

humar- Sylph

huney- Sylph

racast- Sylph

racaseal- Sylph

ramar- Sylph

ramarl- Sylph

fomar- Sylph

fomarl- Sylph

fonewm - Sylph

fonewearl -Sylph

... if i had to make list more diverse though

Hucast - Slyph

Hucaseal - Sylph

Humar - Henomura (... and Mio(Serverus) and Kajex too)

Hunewearl - Sciaz_9

Racast - Rudy+Juelz deserve this spot, no question about it

Racaseal - Wayne Jones

Ramar - Stark 1 and Mio(Pedobear) and Soly

Ramarl - Wayne Jones

Fomar - Squish (honorable mention to Elefsis)

Fomarl - Saith(Sylphiel. I mess around way too much and rarely play seriously on her, but there are so few people who play fomarl) + Mio(Aisha)

Fonewm - Saith(-Link-, ditto to above statement) + Nessly

Fonewearl - Saith

Also, aelphasy, time spent farming teaches you the ins and outs of your characters (and also specific areas/quests, like where all the ep 4 hiding spots for forces are xD), and the weapons one farms are just tools. It's how well one can use the class with the tools one has that makes skill, which is why someone like henomura is here without using op darkflow gear, he's skilled with the class and not just his preferred tools (orortiagito). There's still plenty of bad players that have dark weapons, and a lot of good players that don't.

This thread list is fun, and a good reminder there's always someone better to look up to.

• Like 5

Patrick Bell

Rag Rappy

Members

6 posts

In Game Name:patrick25

Guild Card #'s: :42143384

Posted Today, 02:44 PM

Id say the best Ramarl is GeneralMa

GeneralMa is sofT with a cap T lol :( miss him/her