Ultima Heroes

Literally all of you are missing the point of this XD

You're supposed to post who you think is good (without repeating the same person 20 times), shut up and move on. Its not a popularity contest. ;o;

• Like 2

I wouldn't pronounce myself on this ( outside of myself ) because i've not played with enough people on this server to give a definite opinion...
But it is difficult to truly judge the skill of someone because this measure has so many things... namely the global knowledge of the player :

- Ability and mastery to play with all classes of the game.

- Global knowledge and specificities of all quests and spawns

- Global and theoretical knowledge of all items, areas and monsters ( such as weakness, stats, behaviour etc.. )

- Knowledge of all the game modes : nmode, cmode and battle mode...

- Knowing how to handle every single situations and monsters.

- Knowing crowd control/stun/trap shooting/delaying/gathering/avoiding stuff and monsters/spawns patterns..

- Ability to kill fast, efficiently and safely ( ( which means, nearly never take any hits.. )

- Knowing how to handle and adapt yourself to any type of games because you won't play the same way in a game with a fo than without.. you won't play the same way in a game with 4 ra than a game with 2ra and 2 hu etc etc.. same way goes for solo, 2 players or 4 players etc..

- The ability to play in teamwork is also a very good quality..

And all that without having to play with mad 90h equipment and broken armor/shield/units...

But I still want to mention the good players that i had the opportunity to play on this server : schranko, socks, tweek, shoutgu, saith, clown, malika, mio, faki, squish, henomura, juelz, aelphasy, zero.. and I probably forgot some...
Special mention to vazerty and link with whom i had very good games in the past, i miss you guys :(

Also, i perfectly agree with trigunman post, that's just egotrip bullshit that glorifying man for vain and useless things... Peace

• Like 2

for alot of us i think its hard to give an accurate opinion on who they think is the server's best. i think this is because alot of us havent played with each other, or atleast not enough to see how good the person actually is. one person might be better at rt while another is better at ttf or challenge mode etc etc. i would however like to play some games with some of the best players on here, sylph especially. im always looking to improve. i may not be the BEST ramar on here, but id say im pretty darn close xD

• Like 2

I'd like to play with sylph too . _. i don't think i ever played with him if not once in rt when server crashed before the first boss . _.

• Like 1

Literally all of you are missing the point of this XD

You're supposed to post who you think is good (without repeating the same person 20 times), shut up and move on. Its not a popularity contest. ;o;

Yass gurl. Get 'em!

• Like 1