Ultima Heroes

Listen up guys! I want to play a little game, cause I'm curious! Who do you think is the Server's Strongest? Place who you think has the strongest of what character (and that particular characters name if you can remember) down below!

You can vote for yourself, but only once, and you can only vote for someone else a maximum of two times per ultima user! If you can't think of a character for a category, you can skip it. Remember this is only for fun so try not to diss someone else opinion or get butthurt. I'll start us off!

Humar - hyosuke (Madara)?

Hunewearl - Mieu (Nei)

Hucast - gore_u (gore_u4)

Hucaseal - Colorado Wilson (Queen)

Ramar - makaveli (makaveli)

Ramarl - Aiden Payne (Shirow)

Racast - currey26 (Under9000)

Racaseal - SelahIsASpot (Spot) #racassienation

Fomar - gmstone (Reddrodrio)

Fomarl - Angeldust (Yomi)

Fonewm - cyane (CYanide)

Fonewearl - Fyrewolf5 (Saith)

Who do you think is the strongest? Go go go!

• Like 5

Is better to not put my power here... your thread might explode and create a black hole.... :P

Out of joke... -Saith and Cy ftw

Can we do a GM part? ... kajex would win it :D

Hahah you guys can list GM's if you feel they deserve it. Toushie almost won the fonewm spot.

xD i'm not a great fonewm i'm a big newbie, I get distracted more often than I should and kill myself casting if needed xD (if it was best fonewm at PoD I have 500+ runs of experience to share)

I would totally vote on saith for racast/fomarl/fonewearl, Soly/Under for Racasts, Izaya for Racaseal xD we have so many good players.

In the end all that matters is that we had fun playing owo

• Like 1

Sylphiel for FOmarl. :D (I don't know his username here). I may not be in the best position to answer this since I haven't really played with many of the big-shots here, but at least of the FOmarls I've played with, Sylphiel is a god(dess) of death and buffs.

have you only played with those guys? in general, there are a few better than some of that list, except for cyane ^^ but no rage, they are still great players

Edited by Ricardo Gomes

Yet should we agree on the skill defintion because the time spent farming is not a good player pledge, someone is not better because he had more luck (and so, OP weapons) or spent 1000 hours doing the same thing. Be certain that an FPS player (Cod for example) that plays to reach the higher ranks as no luck te defeat a top or pro player who play to maximise the team and personnal skill.

Also, I find it hard to conceive what the skill in a game pso mainly PvE. Everything is scripted . So what is it? If this is what to do at the right time of the run , use the right weapon (which implies to have it, see above ) and manage aggro then Sylph is actually the best by far. Like Mio said, other people have just found a PGF, which is a narrow conception of the word "skill".

I take the risk of being presumptuous if I consider Sylph as superior is that it beat me (almost) easily b6 , so it deserves its title of " Ultima Heroes"

Thank you.

> Everybody

EDIT : "omg u so arogant nub lulz" The last sentence is obviously a joke. ^-^;

Edited by Aelphasy

have you only played with those guys? in general, there are a few better than some of that list, except for cyane ^^ but no rage, they are still great players

my list is my opinion, the point of this was for everyone to post their own list with their own opinion as well! Who do you think are Ultima's greats?

• Like 1