Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity Multiplayer Discord Server

Nessly

3 minutes ago, Nessly said:

ah ok. If you ever want help, just holler. ;}

but for reals, why not just use the ppsspp emulator? It's really easy to setup and runs well on even low-end machines. If you can run PSOBB, most likely you can run the PSP emulator (and with better visuals than psp hardware to boot!)

i like the feel portable consoles give, besides playing in bed would be a comfort after a long day.

3 minutes ago, Cyane said:

i like the feel portable consoles give, besides playing in bed would be a comfort after a long day.

ya totally. checkout this guide for psp setup to connect to coldbird if interested: http://wololo.net/2012/05/31/taking-psp-games-online-for-free/

1 hour ago, abousweid said:

A will this work for my pso emulator on my iPhone and android?

yola, there is a ppsspp android version available on the Play store or directly from their website .  As far as i know, they don't have an iphone ver on appstore! You can play with others by either connecting to them directly using your friends IP address or by playing on coldbird server.

I can confirm this game works just fine on android version  ;}

• 3 years later...

The English patch for Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity is finally in sight! JamRules, Weyu and rest of the Infinity translation team are aiming to finish the patch by the end of this year! 👏 Finally!

If anyone is interested in playing these games in mutltiplayer, now is as good a time as any to begin playing. 😃 Friendly community dedicated to playing Portable 2 and Infinity multiplayer