(Larva pls)Xmas event droptable request.

My Problem with the Indi Belras are the 1 HIT KILLS.

If you stay moveless before they spawn they can't hit you, unless you are close to them, so just get your ranged demon weapon, stay moveless before they spawn and kill them.

Edited by BK-201
  • Like 4

If you stay moveless before they spawn they can't hit you, unless you are close to them, so just get your ranged demon weapon, stay moveless before they spawn and kill them.

hell you can even move when they spawn and then just stand still in place afterwards and they still wont hit you. it's so easy.

According to this table, there's no Heart of Morolian, Phonon Maser, Soul Eater, Kunai, Kroe's Sweater, Red/Yellow/Blue RING's

dropping from bosses.

These drops that theoretically would drop, actually, don't drop anywhere, which is a surprise to me.

Also, you can't get Ashura Mag Cell from Christmas Presents.

So, 1/145 PGF for Olga Flow? Really!? 1/348 O.o

This is a lot worse than SONIC TEAM ARMOR, which in the last years have a 1/80 +- Droprate! Also, POD runs is 15 minutes in average, and RT is 40 minutes. Isn't that a bit too much for a PGF?

are we missing only this items?

This doesn't change the fact that super-powered Indi belras are still there for an item that is no longer dropping. Sorta like how the Meriltas are still Deku Babas.

• Like 1

That's kind of missing the point that they're one hit kills. not every class can stand completely still and use arrest needle to keep any approaching mobs from knocking them around. even a racast with sta on and 30 deband takes over 1800 damage from the buffed indi belras, and probably the only ones that can survive a hit from a not jellened belra are racast and hucast w/ hp mats. When only 2 maxed out classes can survive that's maybe a bit too strong...

• Like 1

Honestly it's the only monster in the entire game that can one shot by using a physical attack... (not including megid or some random orb spell that the giant plant things use in episode 2) I don't think we need to nerf them per say but, maybe just change them around a little bit. Monster balance is tough, but since there are several enemies within the game that are extremely strong and take little damage (like the Epsilon for example) there doesn't really seem to be a need to have the Belra's be the same way. I say since they can 1 hit kill most people that they should have the lowest amount of health and defense of all the enemy types in ultimate in the entire game.

That way there's a trade-off in power for defense. The original way that Belra's were was extremely high defense but not as much power to compensate. The current balance of Belra's is extremely toxic to the overall game experience and, while not game breaking, causes a lot of issues when faced with lower level players (or under geared players). As I mentioned, the new trade off should be since they have the power to one hit kill nearly everything, make them extremely weak to physical attack (or spells specifically) and have the lowest health pool.

That's kind of missing the point that they're one hit kills. not every class can stand completely still and use arrest needle to keep any approaching mobs from knocking them around. even a racast with sta on and 30 deband takes over 1800 damage from the buffed indi belras, and probably the only ones that can survive a hit from a not jellened belra are racast and hucast w/ hp mats. When only 2 maxed out classes can survive that's maybe a bit too strong...

Oh i didn't want to say anything about the oneshot thing, only wanted to give a possible help.

I find sensated the complaints that people are making about this.

Oh i didn't want to say anything about the oneshot thing, only wanted to give a possible help.

I find sensated the complaints that people are making about this.

Telling people how to avoid a 6-inch pothole in the road doesn't really change the fact that nobody's fixed a giant 6-inch pothole in the road. It just brushes the issue under the rug.

Telling people how to avoid a 6-inch pothole in the road doesn't really change the fact that nobody's fixed a giant 6-inch pothole in the road. It just brushes the issue under the rug.

As i have the power to change it lol

At least till it doesn't get fixed, supposing it will get fixed, he can try to make the problem less problematic . _.

• Like 1

And who's supposed to fix that issue?

If you know there's a pothole in the road but chose to drive over it, then complain that you keep driving over it,that's your fault, not the people that let the pothole stay on the road.