HUmar

Saber +7

I remember asking saith. The mag has alot of dex and you max out on power mats. Also smartlink is a must and so is rr. If I see soly on I'll let him know your looking for him to ask him this. Sorry i couldnt help more ! XD

My plan is using a 5 / 124 / 71 / 0 mag, with 35 luck 153 pow 62 extra mats. I would recommend using at least 43 of those extra mats on mind to equip holy ray and make your resta that much stronger. Also still have room to use 10 extra for 45 luck mats if you want max luck with any shield. No units needed for stats, can use cent/battle, smartlink, proof of sword saint, trap/search, v502, pb/increase, cure/shock, whatever.

• Like 8

If i recal correct for mine I did a 5/163/32/0 mag, had 109 power mats/111 mind mats and 30 luck (no free mats) and use red ring and 1 adept, with this I got ATP/ATA/LUCK maxed and mst is close to max I think it's missing 6 points, depends if you want to have free slots or not.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

You mean this thing?

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/2995-new-material-plans/

I feel like items should be self-explanatory...

Edited by harospex