Trouble Logging In

siickzsiinz

My friend is trying to log into the client, but every time he enters his information, it tells him its incorrect, which it isn't. The server isn't down, because i can log into it and play it, his username and password are both lowercase, and he has even tried a new account and changing his password, and no other results have come out of it. If anyone could help out, it would be greatly appreciated.

Well... i believe the registration and password change pages are not working atm... so i don't think he could be able to try new accounts or new passwords... and if everything is lowercase must be an issue with any of the info he is typing... i can't get you his username yet but if you want, post his guildcard to check it out

Well... i believe the registration and password change pages are not working atm... so i don't think he could be able to try new accounts or new passwords... and if everything is lowercase must be an issue with any of the info he is typing... i can't get you his username yet but if you want, post his guildcard to check it out

He has no Guildcard on his profile, so i can't tell you that, under IGN there is nothing else there.