Do not boost her ATA, she has access to Kroe's Sweater, and boosting it would make even tougher to max that ATA, but rather boost her growths 147 base lvl 200 ATA, and now a 220 max ATA, that would need a 106 DEX mag with just an Adept on her units, and would make HUnewearl less flexible to work with as you have only 150 mats, the 106 DEX mag would only have 89 POW, that would make her ATP go to 1013, and her max is 1337, even if you use the 150 power materials available for her, she would still not be able to max stats, and HUnewearl can also work with some MST, her max ATA is kinda ok, but her growths, max ATP, and that newmans can only eat 150, newmans should be 200 mats already seriously.

She needs Clio yes, Nei's boost in GI is ok but the drop rate is even more ridiculous than Sealed J-Sword in Ultima (something that despite everything here in ultima, is 100 times tougher to get with hit than a damn DF) now a boosted Nei's Claw wouldn't help her at all, only people with money in ultima could access it, it would be p2w, Heart of Poumn could be made dagger type instead of Claw (i always found that dumb considering it looks more like a damn dagger instead of a claw) perhaps add something to the weapon except an OP special attack, the whole server is about zerk/charge/demon/hell, where are arrest and spirit seriously, Although 100 souls weapon is spirit, you still have excal and the only difference is 10 ata and 50 atp.

I agree her base needs or maybe she could get a 250 mat limit like other classes have?

About Nei's claw, you should check the droptable for a lil surprise xD

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Simply remove the material limit. Whatever problem it was meant to address when it was introduced (GC? or BB?), address it some other way.

Because material limits are just a negative on the game. People who do know about it know they have to count and plan instead of just playing a character. It's boring and not fun; it has never been fun.

People who don't know about it get irreversibly punished for not knowing.

Assuming the server is populated by legit players, if someone manages to save up 200 pow mats and wants to make their level 1 FOnewm ridiculously OP in melee, then let them.

less assumptions would make this server much better. Too often do I see people of this server assuming a lot. it happens a lot with bans. I see a lot of bans about time attacks that are very possible to happen but they're banned for it because "Oh I cant do it so that must mean nobody else can"

It's a poor mentality and I hate seeing it. of course the majority of those bans are legitimate but I feel the very mentality of "I cant do it so he cant either" is a poor mentality. I'd like to see that fixed in general.

its already been mentioned in here but ill just repeat it i guess. Make the garbage weapons more useful, increase ATP/range of weapons and change specials of others to make alot of the crap weapons more viable. i understand there have to be tiers to weapons, they cant all be top teir... i get it. but as it stands now, there are far too many completely useless weapons.

Yeah, and some of those useless weapons are even on some of the higher tier enemies, like the infamous Final Impact on Viridia Epsilon. Enemies like this should only have good drops, not 9 star junk. On another ID Epsi has Secure Feet which is also pretty lame because almost no RA would ever use it when they can use Ranger Wall (disregarding RR) plus it is a Ep2 Mil Lily drop on Yellowboze ...