Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Noob Saibot

What you would like to see on Ultima?

Well hunter is hard it takes actual practice while ranger you can just strap on the DM and go... Once you get good with them they become just as good or better.

I think he is talking about the "/canjoin" command and the item raffle system he implemented on SCHT.

Well, I don't think it's a "stealing", since the Tethealla server is an open source code. If the "/canjoin" command gets implemented here, it could be called as "/freetojoin", or whatever :P

since when am I using tethealla, it's still stealing someone elses ideas though.

I think he is talking about the "/canjoin" command and the item raffle system he implemented on SCHT.

Well, I don't think it's a "stealing", since the Tethealla server is an open source code. If the "/canjoin" command gets implemented here, it could be called as "/freetojoin", or whatever :P

In case you didn't already know, SCHT is not a tethaella server. SCHT is it's own server code and type.

• Like 1

In case you didn't already know, SCHT is not a tethaella server. SCHT is it's own server code and type.

That's news to me haha.

since when am I using tethealla, it's still stealing someone elses ideas though.

Anyways Lee, I think it would be cool if you let us use some of your ideas, just to make some things of this server more enjoyable. I really enjoyed this feature on SCHT. That's why I though it would be cool if this feature comes to Ultima too. :)

We can use it whether he likes it or not we just can't use the same code he did

We can use it whether he likes it or not we just can't use the same code he did

Unfortunately we can't just go around and use people's ideas and what not. It's not socially or professionally acceptable.

Yeah we can different code different idea

to be honest you can't really use it in terrys code, ask the gm's it's buggy and fails quite often on join.

For the guy who didn't know, schtacks code is multi version dc, bb, gc, and episode 3. Has existed like 6 years before terry even wrote his server, schthack is also written in delphi.

Edited by Lee

I'm not sure but I'm pretty sure that it requires the ship to be restarted to not really possible

Now that i went into making some commands... i will have a look to that... if you can separate the exp multiplier for a player above or below some level.. it should be able to change for a specific player... i will ask larva to see what he says :)

And wilson... i think the ship doesnt need to be restarted, but the player might need to reload blocks...

I will update regarding to it later.

Edited by Soly

lots of good ideas in here. would really like to see that navi mag that stark mentioned. also some more xp grinding quests would be cool too instead of the usual.

• Like 1