Squeak. Maybe the x0 exp could be saved for another time if it's ever implemented. x1 should be enough for anyone who wants it, though it could create one hell of a self-imposed challenge to use x0 exp to see how far you can progress at a minimum level.

What i mean is... i can put it to do x0 and you wont gain exp as you saw there... but the client still shows exp as if it was x1... is just a "visual" issue regarding to that (would be funny to see +0 EXP) but seems that cant be done... anyways the min x1 sounds like the right thing to do (if you dont want to level just remake the char lol)

x0 and x1 are the same lol

0x and 1x are not the same, the game bugs out when you put it on 0x and just supplements it by giving you 1x ex

Also Soly I think I'd like to see "EXP Full" like it says in PSU when you reach max level.

Edited by Auroboro

0x and 1x are not the same, the game bugs out when you put it on 0x and just supplements it by giving you 1x ex

Also Soly I think I'd like to see "EXP Full" like it says in PSU when you reach max level.

I won't say it bugs, it still doesn't give you exp.. but i think there is a check client side that when you use 0 as exp multiplier, it will show x1 for the popup numbers...

probably the /exp 0 argument will be used to go back to the default exp you should have (not that you have many options if your max is x2 :P) ...

While writing this reply and taking into account the tests that gave me max exp multiplier being 255, seems that as the stackable items (quantity 0 or 1 is the same) the exp x0 or x1 will do the same. Still this only applies to the popup numbers... The text you say i don't think i can do that cuz is client side, which is hard to modify.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

multiple hit spots on some boss(dragon,vol opt 2,gol dragon,gal gryhon,and ogla flow first form), with all ra tech(force only),

name it limited break ,and can only get it by dts,,,

I'm leading to believe you're asking for an item that does what the game does automatically for you when you cast certain spells. Like how if you cast Barta on Dragon it hits multiple areas of the boss, or Vol Opt Ver.2 how if you cast RAzonde you hit multiple computers. But you want this to be made into an item? Why exactly?

Not every spell hits multiple times, some aren't made to be that way. If you're asking for an item to be made where it allows single target spells like Foie or Zonde to pierce or hit multiple targets, then I can see how that'd be cool. Otherwise, spells do hit multiple weak points and there are multiple areas to hit a boss from naturally in PSOBB.

• Like 1

Usually Razonde/Rabarta/Rafoie cover the multi hitting in bosses. If something using gizonde/gifoie can be a good thing if you are the correct gear that boosts gi attacks.

I haven't ever used this weapon in real time before but I know that if you use Sorcerer's Cane, the vanilla version boosts Gi tech damage I believe, or it could be Ra tech damage. Some one with more experienced use with this weapon can correct me if I'm wrong. But if you use that in conjunction with correct multi-hitting spells it can be very effective. I know GIbarta is a multi-hitting spell that not many people use, but it's selective multi-hitting. It hits in a cone in front of you but it has a very short distance.

On the cosmetic side of things, I'd like the option to edit some character elements (such as the face) in the dressing room without having to create a new one.

Though really, I would like to see more "adventures". When not performing quests - either the main or side ones - there may be some dynamic events which the player(s) can pursue. Say, exploring the Caves, you encounter a wounded Ranger who claims he and his team were ambushed by monsters. He'll give directions to the place where it happened, and players can investigate it. Some parameters may be changed according to difficulty or other values (the directions he gives may be precise or vague, the foes may be lower tier, or it may all be a ruse by other mercenaries). There are many kinds of events one can do like this, from pleads for help, walking in on a group of adventurers fighting off enemies, personal objects left behind by someone who you may choose to help - to quirkier happenings (such as a monster who lost all will to attack folks and requires incentive, for instance).

While I personally have nothing against constantly fighting monsters, this may help some players feel like there is more to Ragol, or that the folks from Pioneer II are actually, actively exploring it rather than just being there in quests (even dungeon crawling slogs like Elminage have NPCs in dungeons commenting on the state of things).

Failing that... More quests that explore various aspects of PS, from adventure to drama to humour. Example: a botched tourism attempt in the Ruins which sees players either trying to rescue helpless tourists or helping a tourism board counselor decide which would be the best sights to visit (hijinx ensues) - this wouldn't be out of place considering how Pioneer II's populace has already shown less than stellar discernment, from the landlord to the cake sisters, when it comes to dealing with the planet.

Ok from what I've gathered here on Ultima we want;

Hunewearl

(nobody wants to use one because she doesn't have great weapons and the low max stats don't support this character, here some suggestions)

->Boosting Nei's Claw: giving it more 100+ATP and/or a boost on gi techs of 100-200% (Since she isn't that op might as well make her a good support character).

->Unlocking Clio for HUnewearl: She has enough mst for that, or create a weapon to boost Jellen/Zalure for Hunewearl/Ramar/Ramarl

->Unlocking Asteron striker or create an equivalent to that for hunewearl - she has enough ATA to equip one but it isn't available

->Lower ATA necessary for dual birds, or raise HUnewearl ATA to 220 so she can equip dual birds like HUcaseal

to sum up, HUnewearl needs more ATP/ATA to be equivalent to other classes, she falls behind on that.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 5

Ok from what I've gathered here on Ultima we want;

Hunewearl

(nobody wants to use one because she doesn't have great weapons and the low max stats don't support this character, here some suggestions)

->Boosting Nei's Claw: giving it more 100+ATP and/or a boost on gi techs of 100-200% (Since she isn't that op might as well make her a good support character).

->Unlocking Clio for HUnewearl: She has enough mst for that, or create a weapon to boost Jellen/Zalure for Hunewearl/Ramar/Ramarl

->Unlocking Asteron striker or create an equivalent to that for hunewearl - she has enough ATA to equip one but it isn't available

->Lower ATA necessary for dual birds, or raise HUnewearl ATA to 220 so she can equip dual birds like HUcaseal

to sum up, HUnewearl needs more ATP/ATA to be equivalent to other classes, she falls behind on that.

Do not boost her ATA, she has access to Kroe's Sweater, and boosting it would make even tougher to max that ATA, but rather boost her growths 147 base lvl 200 ATA, and now a 220 max ATA, that would need a 106 DEX mag with just an Adept on her units, and would make HUnewearl less flexible to work with as you have only 150 mats, the 106 DEX mag would only have 89 POW, that would make her ATP go to 1013, and her max is 1337, even if you use the 150 power materials available for her, she would still not be able to max stats, and HUnewearl can also work with some MST, her max ATA is kinda ok, but her growths, max ATP, and that newmans can only eat 150, newmans should be 200 mats already seriously.

She needs Clio yes, Nei's boost in GI is ok but the drop rate is even more ridiculous than Sealed J-Sword in Ultima (something that despite everything here in ultima, is 100 times tougher to get with hit than a damn DF) now a boosted Nei's Claw wouldn't help her at all, only people with money in ultima could access it, it would be p2w, Heart of Poumn could be made dagger type instead of Claw (i always found that dumb considering it looks more like a damn dagger instead of a claw) perhaps add something to the weapon except an OP special attack, the whole server is about zerk/charge/demon/hell, where are arrest and spirit seriously, Although 100 souls weapon is spirit, you still have excal and the only difference is 10 ata and 50 atp.