you guys are misunderstanding xD

i different difficulty is fine w/e but making ultimate harder , yes very stupid :onion-head70:

which is what people are actually asking for .

xD

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1

He's talking about me but I aint even mad lol he's never seen me play hard cause I don't try that hard lmao

Bruh you know im just clownin :onion112:

you guys are misunderstanding xD

i different difficulty is fine w/e but making ultimate harder , yes very stupid :onion-head70:

which is what people are actually asking for .

xD

Not necessarily tougher, but balanced would be a better term since isn't Ruins/Seabed/Desert supposed to be like the last stages and the endgame parts where one should at least struggle when trying to solo, if i were to play ROCT/MAS with the current weapons and equipment available and just a fo in the party, i bet this should be like a regular quest, asking for tougher Ultimate doesn't mean "buff enemies by 30% and leave the characters max stats and their growths the same way!" like i've said before balance is a major flaw here in Ultima, and alot of things around here make the game easier, hell i believe ranger is way easier to play than in vanilla pso right now.

Ultima suffers of balance issues, and it is a fact, hence the reason why most people who start the game play mostly as rangers/forces instead of going for hunter from lvl1-200 because hunters allow less flexibility and having to hunt for 50 hit weapons which aren't easy task because of RNG, you also have to get Units, Armours, Shields and such to have a decent hunter, hell most of my Hunter equipment is 50 hit and that doesn't guarantees that you can do NHH combos with hunter, i even use Red Ring.

I just came with an idea for a cool Unit:

Name: Duplicator; 12 stars

Description: When this unit is equipped, any consumable items can be used as desired without losing them. Also, some spells casting time is reduced to 110%. However, the user will not be able to gain any experience point while equiped.

This means that you can use Di/Tri Mates and Fluids, Moons and Sol Atomizers without the need of going to shop and buying them! Also, you will be able to cast Shifta/Deband/Jellen/Zalure without pratically any delay in game. Also, this unit will have a feature of using infinite confusion/explosion/frozen traps.

Sure, the delay would be zero only for SD and JZ. Otherwise, forces would be super OP. :P

Not gaining exp: Well, this feature have a positive and a negative. Positive is, if you don't want to gain more levels, then this is the perfect unit for you. However, if your goal is to reach level 200, then you can't use this unit for gaining exp.

edit: As a penalty for using the unit, ATP DFP EVP MST is reduced by 50 and ATA and LCK is reduced to 10.

Obviosuly, this unit would be really rare.

What do you guys think?

inb4 this is worth over a million PD's in value on the market.

• Like 1

*squeak squeak squeak* Such an adorable RAcast.

I don't have the patience for the sort of grinding I needed to do during my Dreamcast days, so I appreciate the boosted exp as a time saver, but I'm glad for the option of slowing things down if you want. Sometimes I feel like I'm progressing too fast. It can kill the fun. The 0 exp option is also handy when all you want to do is hunt. It's a little disappointing to spend time hunting for an item that could come in handy, and by the time you get it you're already a good few levels ahead and you don't need it as much. It's like, why did I bother getting it at all? It's not a good feel. :(

Also, squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak squeak

• Like 1

Haha... was a request from angel (the squeak) ... also it won't have x0 exp.. cuz the client doesn't like it (the numbers you get for exp) if you do x0 the client thinks you have x1... could still be done anyways but everything depends of larva.. although at least x1 is nice for those who ask.

• Like 1

Squeak. Maybe the x0 exp could be saved for another time if it's ever implemented. x1 should be enough for anyone who wants it, though it could create one hell of a self-imposed challenge to use x0 exp to see how far you can progress at a minimum level.