Dont know about anyone else, but I would love to see if its possible to be able to play through ep4 normally on single player mode where the difficulty accommodates just for 1 player (can only do quests on ep4 solo mode, and even then there is only like 3-4 quests, not counting dangerous deal xD).

Edited by Wazzle
  • Like 1

Dont know about anyone else, but I would love to see if its possible to be able to play through ep4 normally on single player mode where the difficulty accommodates just for 1 player (can only do quests on ep4 solo mode, and even then there is only like 3-4 quests, not counting dangerous deal xD).

You know, it is actually possible to go through all the areas in free form on ep4 in one player mode, but you have to use the warp commands, which most people cannot do. I want there to be an option to warp to those areas by myself (without the use of warp commands) or allow there to be the use of warp commands but only in single player ep4 mode.

More custom-made server quests like Wrath of Forest would be cool. I'm getting tired of just playing TTF whenever someone enters my room.

What I don't want to see, though, is any pandering to the players who want to make Ultimate even harder than it already is. I mean, I understand why high-leveled players with high-end equipment would want a challenge, but for average players like me, Ultimate as it stands is already a hassle. I'm barely scraping by, even after finding some low-end rares. I haven't been here long enough to have gathered an entire warehouse full of awesome stuff. Bumping Ultimate's difficulty even higher would turn those awesome rares into a requirement to survive, not a reward for one's time and dedication.

I don't know what the answer is to giving experienced players a real challenge (theoretically it should be Crack mode, but I haven't seen that available since I joined), but whatever happens shouldn't make things even harder on the newbies.

• Like 3

More custom-made server quests like Wrath of Forest would be cool. I'm getting tired of just playing TTF whenever someone enters my room.

What I don't want to see, though, is any pandering to the players who want to make Ultimate even harder than it already is. I mean, I understand why high-leveled players with high-end equipment would want a challenge, but for average players like me, Ultimate as it stands is already a hassle. I'm barely scraping by, even after finding some low-end rares. I haven't been here long enough to have gathered an entire warehouse full of awesome stuff. Bumping Ultimate's difficulty even higher would turn those awesome rares into a requirement to survive, not a reward for one's time and dedication.

I don't know what the answer is to giving experienced players a real challenge (theoretically it should be Crack mode, but I haven't seen that available since I joined), but whatever happens shouldn't make things even harder on the newbies.

I actually agree with you quite a bit on all of this, although Ultima currently has buffed monsters normally without it being crack mode so without these buffs ultimate mode would be miles easier than it is right now. I consistently would be hitting special attacks if the monsters weren't buffed, but then with the donation ticket 80 hit system everybody would just overkill monsters even harder than they do right now if the buff wasn't on right now. If people want a real challenge they should go into crack mode, and if the crack mode server was up most of the time and people were complaining that the game wasn't hard enough I'd tell them to stop talking and go to the crack mode ship, but the crack mode ship is gone, unfortunately. I would like to see it up to see these people happy, as it's quite annoying to see them complain about ultimate being too easy for them a lot lol.

Yeah, I'm bored of TTF, RT, PoD, WoF, and PoS also.

It would be good to make custom quests like WoF and PoD for Episode 2 and 4. With increased monsters, and more challenge.

Go ep2 and try Ride on Control Tower and Max Attack S.

We'll talk later.

Edited by BK-201
  • Like 2

@Colorado:

I do think we need more hunter weapons. Since the hunter is the one that is supossed to take more physical damage, it would be cool to reward this with stronger weapons. A very powerful double saber, claw, fist,etc..

Yeah, It would be cool to have 12 slots in only one account again. It's been down forever :P

@Stark1:

From what I know, every Virus Armor made from PCD has minimal stats. If you look at pso world, there's a max-mind stats Virus Armor. Wondering here how I am supossed to make a max Virus Armor xD.

An idea would be to make a limited mini event where you should pay PDs to increase stats of any weapon. example: You pay 20 PDs, and you can turn a min. Wedding Dress into a max. Wedding Dress.

I agree with th reamining ideas xD.

@cyane:

Yeah, common bank is lot bugged. Anyways, why we have same bank lady for the char and cmmon banks??

Not a bad idea the cure "everything". A cool name would be Divine Cure or something :P

@Izaya:

There's a Claw called "Inferno Claw" from a server that would be interestng to have here too.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=6F0E7C1D3017FC3!4123&authkey=!AL32jmw3f1baRRg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cpng

http://schtpso.com/weapon_pages/inferno_claw.php

Maybe a max Stink Frame

Edited by Stark 1

I want to see an upgrade to DoubleCannon.. because its special is useless on ULT.. black king bar is a clear winner.

Here's what I posted..

We need an item to upgrade the DoubleCannon! Tough rare drop (Syncesta Crystal) use on a Double Cannon with 20k kills -> Syncesta Cannon.

* Able to grind

* It's special is a true 360 blast with power of hard attack and long range and normal attack accuracy.

* Does not consume hp

Remains Double Saber type

ATP: 650-725

ATA: 60

Grind: 40+?

ATP Req: 1000+ ATP

Descript: A mysterious ultimate weapon containing the legendary Syncesta Crystal. It's mysterious abilities are no longer limited.

Atm ranger is so much better... hunter for me is so hard to solo. Get swarmed in all directions and doublecannon is still useless with weak special lol.

Edited by DoubleCannon
  • Like 2