Active Devs

Fixed drops

Virus armor boosted

A navi mag (from zelda)

Recon boxes with not so high evp since they don't even move

And a v802 for forces so that they can cast a tad bit quicker since 801 you can't tell a difference

Adding hit to any wep event xD

Edited by Stark 1
  • Like 1

Some ideas there are cool

-Would love to see 12 characters accs instead of 4.

-Safe common bank transfer.

-A cure all item.(really hard to pick between cure/paralyzes or cure/freeze

- The male vivienne

- More dual wielding weapons (I saw double chain swad somewhere it sounded like a cool idea)

EDIT:

-A weapon that casts rabarta for hunters/rangers (androids specially)

-Some type of spread/good range weapon for forces/hunters (doesn't have to be good, just to be able to tag many targets and one easy to tag gryphon etc xD)

Edited by cyane
  • Like 4

The /canjoin thing would be a huge upgrade. It's the best thing over there, imo.

Talking about new weapons I'd like to see a useful Claw weapon since there isn't really one on the server. An upgrade to Rikas Claw (maybe with PoST) or a weapon that uses it skin would be amazing. The weapon looks way too good, to not be used in any way. :onion-head68:

rika1.jpg

• Like 3

Although it's probably not possible, I'd like to see more classes. The 12 available are nice, but I'd like more options. They had the beast class on PSU which was decent, but I was thinking something more along the lines of a summoner.

They could learn summons similar to how you learn techniques. Other classes in the game could use low level summons, but only summoners could use the level 30 ones. After casting the spell to summon a creature, it would follow you around and fight along side you for a certain amount of time or until it took too much damage and fainted. There would be restrictions with how often you could summon. There would be weapons and units to increase the duration, potency and defense of your summons etc.

On a more realistic note, more quest would be nice. There are already a bunch but I wouldn't mind more :P
Also it would be nice if government quest got fixed asap :[

• Like 1

Open opinions for one.

-Less locked rooms by people who ask for help constantly (I HATE that shit)

-Less locked rooms by people who constantly complain that nobody will play with them (I also HATE that shit)

-More incentive to play events if you're not on a more active team like PRO, for example. (There are more teams that are active than PRO, Star is another good one but PRO is just what came to my mind first) As there's not much of an incentive for me to participate in events as much because there aren't many people in my clan that are online anymore, and there's not many people to play with (without locked rooms anyways).

-Less "warning people for making rooms with the word cock in them but not doing anything to people that blatantly spam cock jerking emotes/sex emotes in lobby" This one is more directed towards whoever upholds that certain law of the server, tbh.

-I also wouldn't mind to see more items being made, would be nice to see some more variety among the server (unfortunately this can only be done by Larva or somebody else that has the main server files) and would preferably like to see them not being insanely impossible to get by yourself (this goes back to not having many people to play with, or the general populous liking to solo things, which is cool in my book), make them able to be found solo, by people of all levels, possibly.

Overall, just a lot less idiocy and more common sense things come to mind, but that's not what I'm here for lol.

• Like 2