Tstoxic - Heyo

Tstoxic

Hello there.

My name is Joakim, 21 years young guy from northern parts of Sweden where we ride tamed elks to school that is five miles away through eight meter snow, battling penguins who block the way to our mailbox and our closest neighbor is ten miles away.

It is wonderful that I have found PSOBB even if I am a few years late (atleast what it appears), it's just a shame that I have not been able to play as much as I have liked to, due to recent 'server issues' - no idea what that is about but it's sad to experience.

First contact with Phantasy star online episode 1 & 2 was through a friend who owned a gamecube, idk how many hours we spent playing that game as kids (when we barely understood what anything were), but I enjoyed the gameplay and I still do to this day. I am a complete noob at it, I am a bit lost when it comes to what I should feed my mag with when I play this or that class, but I guess I'll find out sooner or later and get a bit more in-depth with my knowledge and gameplay.

But figured I should atleast toss in my introduction and get involved with the community. Might find a friend or two, who knows?

Short and brief.

• Like 2

Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome to ultima, hope you like it here, you can bring the elks too I think they will like to play here xD

They are currently busy playing the future expansion of world of warcraft ; Hello Kitty's resort. Pre-alpha testers <cough>..

• Like 1

Welcome to the server, have a good time here.

• Like 1

Welcome to the server, have a good time here.

Thanks for the welcome, and I'll be sure to.

welcome to the server your name ( real life name ) is cool brah if you see me in game ( all my chars names is armando) hmu if u need help ok brah ^_^

Prepare for 'The Spam of The Rookie', with hilarious questions that appears to have a very obvious answer..

• 1 month later...