Gov quests not loading/failing

Cyane

yea still seems to be an issue for me. Even tried a new character recently and it still failed. I know some mentioned success by going to event quests first, then coming back to it (almost like a weird reset). I still havent found a correct way to get it working though. If i find a certain quest that works, ill post.

Others also mentioned going to different blocks of the ship. However, i only see one block (01) and one ship (ultima). Do others get different results?

Edited by scape211
  • 2 weeks later...

I imagine they simply mean cycling blocks.

As far as I know, there's only ever been one block. So just try a quick block cycle and see if that does anything.

I've tried that before and still have the government quest issue. I think this is tagged as something bugged on Larva's list, but not totally sure. I do know that block cycling isn't a correct fix for everyone. Certainly worth trying though just in case it works for some.

We know... is a weird bug... because i told larva about it, he went in, tried and worked so i tried too and worked.. but later it didnt work and then worked again... :wacko:

Hopefully soon enough we'll be able to do the Story stuff soon. Some of my characters need them for personal reasons. And I just got done finishing them too >.<;